More adult games

Fuck hard

I see this as a little bit of a grey area. We shouldn't advertise direct competitors to this game on this game's forum (even in the Off Topic section), but at the same time there's really no game that comes even close to HH as far as I know.

I guess since they're partnered with Nutaku pointing to other cool games also on Nutaku can't hurt. I've been playing Heavy Metal Babes on the side (pretty casually) for a few months and it's very nice. Great art (in a very different style compared to Kinkoid's trademark style, though, HMB is straightforward manga/anime) and a relatively enjoyable grind. Simple but fun battle mechanics with lots of possible strategies, too.

The one thing HMB does awesomely and that I really wish would inspire Kinkoid to rework their super-laggy and clunky harem interface (or create a new dedicated "sit back, relax and actually watch your hard-earned pretty pictures as you please" feature) is the Albums feature.

• Like 3

Try Evenicle, story based exploration, fighting game, or Sengoku Rance if you are into strategy games. Also Hunie Pop is candy crush like dating sim and its pretty good. All of those are non web games.

• Like 3

On 4/9/2021 at 3:37 PM, Fuck hard said:

Is there anybody know about more adult game I prefer pc games or online but free

why dont you look at the sex fiends page, tons of games, and most are free, and you can even earn kobans for signing up for some of them

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...

From the article and the couple of images from the game, it's very, very similar to Hentai Heroes, with the main difference being that the girls will have a more western style (hence the Comix name) instead of the hentai we know.

Here's the link to the article, in case you wanto to give it a look (you can choose different languages from the top menu): https://www.nutaku.net/news-updates/1165/interview-with-the-kinkoid-team/

We'll have to wait to see if it's too similar or if it ends having its own personality.

• Thanks 5

With the small info we can gather from the interview and the pre-registration screen in nutaku it seems the gameplay and general estructure of Comix Harem will be very similar to Hentai Heroes, and why not? It is a tested interface and tasks system improved over the years, and they know it will attract and keep the players.

The story and girls art is of course very different from HH, more like a mix of old and new style superhero comics. Expect sexy parodies of well known characters in western (= USA) comics.

If they maintain the balance of sex, humor and story twists as in HH I forecast a success for this new game. I expect a version in the kinkoid server after the launch in Nutaku.

Edited by jelom
  • Like 3

54 minutes ago, Eman said:

Here's the link to the article

Thanks a lot for this! I don't check Nutaku's main page often these days, and I wasn't aware of this interview or all of the game previews already available there. There's even the option to pre-register and get a freebie when the game launches. The only reference point I had so far about this game was from Kinkoid's own soft announcement along with the future (or lack thereof) of Hentai Clicker.

This is a lot of cool stuff to take in at once. I was already sold from a couple of preview pics and just the name. Now I'm really looking forward to it. :) 

• Like 1

hace 1 hora, Kenrae dijo:

I'm not sure I have the time to keep up with two HH games 😅

I know what you mean. I can't imagine what it would be like having to attent two Legendary Contests at the same time... *shudders*

But well, some people do it with Gay Harem so, it can't be that hard, right? You'll only end being a bit more schizophrenic than how you were before.

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Eman said:

I know what you mean. I can't imagine what it would be like having to attent two Legendary Contests at the same time... *shudders*

But well, some people do it with Gay Harem so, it can't be that hard, right? You'll only end being a bit more schizophrenic than how you were before.

Oh, I wasn't thinking about LC, I was thinking about the league 😅

Well, for this one, I'll be there from day one and I'll see it evolve as I go along. I'll likely play it a bit more casually when it starts on Nutaku, knowing beforehand that I'll get more serious with it once it gets its own dedicated site if/when that happens, and a reboot in the process. These factors would make as much of a difference on the gaming experience compared to my late arrival to the HH party as the art and themes being different.

• Like 1

Yeah, this new game, if it end up being so similar to HH as it seems, could give us a chance to try out a different style or approach to the game.

With HH I've always been cautious with how I spend kobans, always trying (and managing most of the time) to end every month with a positive balance so "I could spend it later"... but that later never comes (well, if we exclude the last Anniversary).

I think that this time I'll try to be a bit more "aggressive".

• Haha 2

On 5/25/2021 at 7:21 PM, jelom said:

. I expect a version in the kinkoid server after the launch in Nutaku

I'm curious about the new game as well and I'll try it for sure (even tho as others said i think I won't have the time for a second game either, maybe it will be more relaxed). The only thing is: there's only a nutaku pre registration right ? No news about a KK server only for us like our hentaiheroes.com.

I don't like playing on nutaku to be honest so if there's some news about a KK site I would like to know it so I can do a pre registration there :) 

• Like 1

hace 1 hora, Xemnas dijo:

I'm curious about the new game as well and I'll try it for sure (even tho as others said i think I won't have the time for a second game either, maybe it will be more relaxed). The only thing is: there's only a nutaku pre registration right ? No news about a KK server only for us like our hentaiheroes.com.

I don't like playing on nutaku to be honest so if there's some news about a KK site I would like to know it so I can do a pre registration there :)

The site comixharem.com exists, but you're faced with something like this:

temp.JPG.89045f7f0d6cbb870500e2c2d8eb5f70.JPG

It demands an authentication, username and password, and well, the "Game not opened yet" part is self quite revealing, right?

*Edit* Just to be clear, I haven't tried to enter with my HH username and password. But if some of you are braver than I am ...

Edited by Eman
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3