[ 19-Apr-21 ] Legendary Contests - Discussion

FinderKeeper

The Forest Spirit gives passion and takes passion away.  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Iba'lee

• Faptastic!
    • Meh
    • Yucky

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Iron Season. Next Event >>

hooxSSy.png

Legendary Contests

Starting on the 19th and ending on the 23rd (1:30 UTC+2) of April
There will be 4 Legendary contests which you have to complete in order to get the girl.

The erotic shaman

My spiritual hero,

I need your sexual powers to help save the Haremverse once again! The Spirit U’Dupara is planning on wreaking havoc and only you can cock block her! All you have to do is to release the Sexual Spirits and cum to climax with a legendary shaman to restore the balance.

Starting on the 19th and ending on the 23rd (1:30 pm UTC+2) of April, you will have four days to get the legendary Iba’lee Go. There will be 4 Legendary contests which you have to complete in order to get her shamanic powers around your cock. Enter her sacred cave of pleasure hidden deep inside the forest!

Show her you possess erotic knowledge by defeating the other opponents & the villains that stand in your way. You can also enjoy the company of other girls & play the Pachinko. Even if you don't make it to the top you'll still get some amazing Legendary equipment to make you stronger for future challenges!

Are you ready to explore the depths of this wild sexual spirit?

affstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.png

ava0-1200x.webp

Iba'lee

@Noacc

Edited by FinderKeeper
  • Thanks 9

• Noacc pinned and featured this topic
2 hours ago, blaa said:

I am trying to get the girl on first day, it's just so more rleaxed then (besides I dont have any x6 orbs left), but it might take me 2 or even 3 days this LC.

GL everyone!

Ditto, I like to play relaxed after the first day, plus I also need orbs.

And day 1 is relatively easy to snipe, as well.

• Like 1

Well, unlike the two above me, I'm not setting any goals. I'll play relaxed since day one and she'll drop, or not, when she wants.

After all, I'll get a 5* legendary girl no matter what, because I'll be able to finally get Any from that damned Visor! (yes, I know that plenty of you already got all the Champion girls a long time ago, but I happened to not bother much with them until this and PoA came to the game).

As for the second Kinky event, I'm just glad that it will take place on the last of the event when it won't bother.

In any case, good luck to all!

• Like 3

If i have to guess (from the avatar image appeared) i would say she is San from Princess Mononoke 1997 

As always probably i'll try to end as fast as i can, i still do not like LC days and his bad stealing sensations. 

San.jpg

Edited by Xemnas
  • Like 7

when I saw the girl I wanted to cry because she's so pretty and I thought this would be the first time I'd be in a different bracket because I just reached level 400 a few days ago... 

but thankfully everyone else I'm competing agaisnt is below level 400 for some reason 

The new girl is fantastic and I really like the body paint, though if those were tattoos it would be even better. Overall, she's awesome! Stylish, sexy and with her own theme. It's very cool!

But...

I can't take her seriously at all. Her name made me laugh so hard that I have to share this little bit of trivia with those who quite possible missed the joke. Her name literally means "fucked" in the most vulgar way in russian. As in "They fucked her" or "She got fucked (by multiple people)". So it's basically Fu'Ced. And in the most vulgar way. Yeah, it's done with a style and all that, but it's quite an interesting way of naming I would say.

Yeah, yeah, it's most likely just a coincidence, etc. Or I have a dirty mind, whatever. But now you know it too.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Bomba said:

I can't take her seriously at all. Her name made me laugh so hard that I have to share this little bit of trivia with those who quite possible missed the joke.

I kinda guessed it might come up, comrade.

Usually stressing different syllables, breaking it up with pauses, and changing vowels in my mind helps with these. In this case I settled for "ɑː" instead of ""/"ɪ", broke it into two parts, and stress the last syllable. "æbɑː (pause) LIː"

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, tovaras said:

when I saw the girl I wanted to cry because she's so pretty and I thought this would be the first time I'd be in a different bracket because I just reached level 400 a few days ago... 

but thankfully everyone else I'm competing agaisnt is below level 400 for some reason 

The reason is that the new bracket starts at level 401.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, FinderKeeper said:

I kinda guessed it might come up, comrade.

Usually stressing different syllables, breaking it up with pauses, and changing vowels in my mind helps with these. In this case I settled for "ɑː" instead of ""/"ɪ", broke it into two parts, and stress the last syllable. "æbɑː (pause) LIː"

Yeah, but that reading is much more fun.

Also, I don't think that's there's really a pause in between. The emphasis on the last syllable is what's important here I think and changes the reading drastically.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Xemnas said:

If i have to guess (from the avatar image appeared) i would say she is San from Princess Mononoke 1997 

As always probably i'll try to end as fast as i can, i still do not like LC days and his bad stealing sensations. 

San.jpg

5 hours ago, Kenrae said:

Must. Have. Her.

Agree with both :D ^_^ 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Meh, if i get her i get her, if not, not gona stress about it. I realize taste is subjective, but all leg this month so far have been average, below average and at least one was really sucky (kinky competition one). Lets see if PoA breaks the trend and delivers at least 2 girls that i really like.

I expected a top10, not this:

image.png.895587f32e915725a7d07f98eb661223.png

I'm not going to complain, of course. Alex sniped in the last 10 seconds but I held onto the top 4. I didn't do anything special, just grabing the Season exp rewards and doing all the Seasons free fights. I'm not going to change my league schedule for this, that's far more important than getting a top4 instead of a top10.

I guess this was an easy bracket.

• Like 7

Odd, I only had to use 3/4 of my Seaon exp and still won #1. I guess no one ared enough to snipe? It was very weird already yesterday, when I was top4 after going to sleep and not having used any exp at all... Maybe I just got a lucky group this time :)

nr1.thumb.png.0ed149d11d29be004ef0603f6a64a00e.png

• Like 7

I got 1st place easily as I was the highest in my bracket... I jusr effortlessly crushed everyone else... can't wait for the next legendary contest, I'm gonna be the lowest level and I'm gonna be squished just like what I did to everyone today

• Haha 6

• Slynia unpinned this topic