• Demon Slayer
    • Death Note
    • Naruto
    • Hunter x Hunter
    • Evangelion
    • One Piecece
    • Parasyte: The Maxim

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/24/2021 at 08:15 AM

5 hours ago, harry00769 said:

Best Anime out of 15 choices

Please post your off-topic stuff in Off Topic. I moved this one for you. Fair warning because you're new.

PS: Not very interesting especially with 15 specific choices and no comment whatsoever. List threads always, always suck. Cheers.

• Thanks 1

You should have made it with check boxes to allow to choose some favourites instead of only one of them, that can give a more accurate view of the ones the people like. Also I haven't seen all of them so it is not possible for me to know if those were better.

That list makes me think that you just started watching anime and are just watching whatever is the most popular, except for One Piecece, glad you included that hidden gem here.

These are my anime stats:
 dadada.PNG
Note: I'm not adding hentai to my list, if I would, the completed list would be way bigger (;

From someone in the "1000+ completed entries" club, it saddens me that 2 of my favorite mainstream shows isn't on the list, namely Code Geass and Re:Zero.

If I HAD to choose from your list, I would choose either HxH or FMA, but only if it's the 2011 version for HxH, the same goes for FMA, only if it's Brotherhood.
So, because you didn't specify that, I can't vote >_>

• Like 1

On 4/22/2021 at 1:51 PM, Alkazord said:

No vote for me, but I can't even remember when was the last time I watched a non-hentai anime and what it might have been. Come to think of it, I also don't watch hentai anime, so w/e :D

I don't think none of them were hentai. But i mean he could of just put INTERSPECIES REVIEWERS, WHAT THE HELL, SENSEI or REDO OF HEALER and alls well there.

Edited by Korokun
  • Like 1

See? List threads are utterly boring. :D 

Maybe you guys can salvage this by making it a discussion instead? That half-assed poll won't tell anyone anything anyway. Instead of name dropping, how about you give a brief idea of what an anime you love is about, and why you find it great?

I'd be interested myself. I haven't watched recent anime in years, but I've binge-watched quite a few in my time. Recommendations would be cool. I like non-depressing, well-written stuff with proper character development and a story that doesn't completely change direction out of the blue at some point as many tend to do (like a series gets popular and is renewed despite having already told the initial story, and then they fail to tell more organically — Death Note comes to mind).

• Like 4

This is a hentai thread and i'm all about being a degenerate. Interspecies Reviewers is a show that must be watched UNCENSORED and in BLU RAY! And yes, there's Redo of Healer too......  I guess.

Edited by Korokun

Bleach and Sword Art Online will always have a special place in my heart. Monogatari series is pretty solid. Good storytelling with unique art style and it has plenty of seasons to indulge in. It is even better if you can understand Japanese so you don't have to read subtitle (I can't watch dubbed anime anymore, too cringy). No Game No Life is entertaining once you get used to the colors. Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress has good pace and action. The artwork in Moribito is stunning. It has the best fight choreography I have seen from an anime. Mirai Nikki is another hidden gem if you like thriller and horror. The Sixth Sense's like twist at the end was pretty good. I binge-watched Psycho-Pass series recently. The Ghost in the Shell/Minority Report feel hooked me in and I was very impressed by how the protagonist turned out. If you prefer something light, there are Saekano and Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai. I also enjoy series that are parody of their own genre like One-Punch Man (1st season only) making fun of superhero genre and Konosuba of isekai genre. Konosuba is simply hilarious plus it has fan service, it always brighten my day. Do you really need more convincing beside the gif below?!

tenor.gif?itemid=14502715

I recommend Science Fell in Love if you have a scientific mind. If you don't have time for a full episode, a 3-min Dogeza epsiode will be enough to put a smile on your face and teach you the power of persistence.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1