HC (Hentai Clicker) Girls - General / Nutaku Version / Etc.

A.R.G.

So general Question at first. Is there any list or guide or something which HC Girls are/where available? Couldnt find anything myself and in the wiki they seemed to not have been included yet, atleast not all.

Second I've only come to this because after some months of inactivity I came back to find some new Girls in my Collection like Alt. Lupa and Bunny or Estelle and Vanessa, Clara. Even the new Girl Lila was instantly added. I've played the original HC a while ago but had to switch to the Nutaku version because the app wouldnt work for me. Only the Nutaku one did. So I seem to have to sepperate Accounts and I have no Idea how far I was on the original one because I played it way before the "big" Update with the new "Story" and all. So the real Question is i saw somewhere a Screenshot that you could contact the mods in Discord over transferring rewards for the Nutaku Version of Hentai Clicker to Hentai Heroes. Is this still a thing? Am I missing rewards because of this?

I am honestly just quite confused. If there is already a comprehensive article about all of this just link it but I couldnt find a satisfying answer myself. Thanks in advance!

7 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Moved to the Hentai Clicker section of the forum.

Sorry thought because it was mostly related the the Hentai Clicker Crossover Content in Henati Heroes, and not the game itself that it would fit there.

On 4/22/2021 at 7:19 AM, A.R.G. said:

So general Question at first. Is there any list or guide or something which HC Girls are/where available? Couldnt find anything myself and in the wiki they seemed to not have been included yet, atleast not all.

Second I've only come to this because after some months of inactivity I came back to find some new Girls in my Collection like Alt. Lupa and Bunny or Estelle and Vanessa, Clara. Even the new Girl Lila was instantly added. I've played the original HC a while ago but had to switch to the Nutaku version because the app wouldnt work for me. Only the Nutaku one did. So I seem to have to sepperate Accounts and I have no Idea how far I was on the original one because I played it way before the "big" Update with the new "Story" and all. So the real Question is i saw somewhere a Screenshot that you could contact the mods in Discord over transferring rewards for the Nutaku Version of Hentai Clicker to Hentai Heroes. Is this still a thing? Am I missing rewards because of this?

I am honestly just quite confused. If there is already a comprehensive article about all of this just link it but I couldnt find a satisfying answer myself. Thanks in advance!

well, at a specific date (somewhere end of month January/February. cant remember), any girls obtained in HCL before the date will be given to you in HH when they end up being added to HH. This applied to nutaku or the .com versions. 

As for the transfer thing you are talking about, you had to contact Margrat i believe but i have no clue if you will be able to doe.