Do Pachinko Orbs reset?

Hi! I saw somewhere while browsing about the orbs resetting, but I forgot the details as it was a few weeks ago. (Should've looked into this sooner) Is this even true? I haven't been able to notice bc I'm a new player and I used to use orbs as soon as I got them. -_- Do they reset at the end of every month? Thank you all in advance! 

You don't lose orbs that you've already earned if that's what you mean- you can save them month after month.  Event Pachinko orbs (EvP, the blue *[blue-ish] purple* ones) will also accumulate, but you won't see them nor be able to spend them during times when the EvP isn't running (like now).

Free Mythic Pachinko (single yellow/orange) & Great Pachinko (single green) orbs *spins* won't accumulate but other single orbs that you earn through rewards will stack underneath the free ones *spins*.  When you spend one of these types, it's always the free one that goes first.  These free orbs *spins* I spend before the next ones come up (doing so resets their timers) but the others *orbs* I save for events, certain girls, etc.

Hope this helps!

Edited by Hastur
corrections
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

@Hasturplease don't call things that aren't orbs, well, orbs. The free spins of Mythic Pachinko and Great pachinko aren't orbs, they're free spins. They existed long before orbs did, and the introduction of orbs did not change things. Orbs specifically don't expire and will always accumulate.

(also EvP is purple, not blue)

• Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Hastur said:

blue *[blue-ish] purple* ones

Thanks for the info, @Hastur.  🍪
Orbs?  I call them balls.  And in my experience all balls are blue.  😏

@I fuck to hear tears is this the post you were referring to?

https://forum.hentaiheroes.com/index.php?/topic/17770-epic-pachinko-balls-reset-to-zero/

It looks like it was a display error.  Also, notice how this player correctly referred to them by their preferred term?  🤠

#BallsNotOrbs 

• Haha 7