Help with Team Setup

bobsharem

Hello Mods,

I finally found this forum and have read some of the post, but am still lost on which team is best for current and the future growth in the game.

My available harem is as follows:

Mizuki - lvl 9

Bunny - lvl 9

Estelle - lvl 9

Megane - lvl 9

Angela - lvl 5

Vanessa - lvl 1

Clara - lvl 1

Spring - lvl 3

Felecia - lvl 1

Lyrsa - lvl 6

Megumi - lvl 3

Kimberley - lvl 9

Bella - lvl 3

Ti'Tee - lvl 3

Ruuza - lvl 8

Demetria - lvl 1

Vaela - lvl 1

I switched my team set up to Ruuza, Ti'Tee, Estelle, Clara and Vaela after reading some post, but I don't know if it was an improvement.  Is this a good team or should I have stronger players before using the weaker ones?  Who should I focus on leveling up next?

Again, thanks for all the help you tried to provide us!!!

Umm. Angela to lvl 9 should probably be your first.

Demetria to lvl 3 and then Ithori to lvl 3 after you finish chapter 4. After that your strongest team seems to be Ti'Tee + Demetria with click2idle craft. During a run try upgrading only those two. In chapter 5 grab Anna and Frankie and level them to lvl3 as well - you want to stack those boss rewards for Demetria (and later Verena, followed by Shade).

After that you're set on click-to-idle path of upgrading. Get Click Multiplier perks along with Reward and Boss Reward perks (those two stack multiplicatively).

That should be enough for now. Cheers!

P.S. Here's a handy spreadsheet with a lot of data:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1268A8JpvwhIEqru1cmKJlD2_aXUSR3nOmSYTv4FjL5g/

Edited by FinderKeeper