Club Contributions Aid

Pelinor

The introduction of the Club Champion "contributions" addition has introduced a difficulty in determining who is and who is not active in a club. I suggest the contribution piggy bank can be used to aid club owners and show members who is and isn't active in the club on a 30-60-90+ day level like this:

hh-club-activity-001.thumb.png.730593ab15c2514177ba1846e9f15d53.png

In the picture above I changed the color of the club piggy bank using blue for members inactive for 31-60 days and purple for members inactive in the club for 61 days and above.

Obviously the color choice and time frame between changes are arbitrary, but this is my basic idea/suggestion to help club owners and players determine activity which helps with membership management.

Edited by Pelinor
highlighted club specific activity statements

Well duh! What you describe shows general gaming activity. What my suggestion does is focus specifically on club activity and provides a method of helping to see if a member is providing a continueing contribution to the clubs growth and well being.

Sorry, your initial idea wasn't clear, because you talked about how long members were inactive, instead of how long they had gone without making a contribution to the club. I still think this feature is pointless, but I'll acknowledge that you are indeed suggesting something new instead of an already existing feature.

• 2 weeks later...

I would love to differentiate between "has donated towards club perks" and "has contributed in champion performance" . This Club System is missing a Log and so many other basic things. And don't get me started on this rather poor excuse for a chat.

On 5/11/2021 at 9:02 AM, Silverrigo said:

I would love to differentiate between "has donated towards club perks" and "has contributed in champion performance" . This Club System is missing a Log and so many other basic things. And don't get me started on this rather poor excuse for a chat.

The only thing I see as a way to differentiate CC contributions from Perks contributions would be for all CC contributions to go into a club bank at something like a 1 to 10 exchange rate. 

So if your character received 100 contribution points on the CC there would be a 10 contribution deposit in the club bank. It would call for a new screen to give the player list of depositors into the bank. This is way more that I invisioned with either of my suggestions, but it looks like something that could be done.