Can the club leader kick people out of the club???

HaremHerp

Not sure if this will work because I don't use Forum site a lot. 

My question: Can the dam club leader kick people out of the club because I am an active player that's rich af but I am in a club with a total of 20 inactive user that have been gone for almost a month or nearly a whole year? Yes i did counted and checked the inactivity. Also that is out of 28 member meaning only 8 people are active.  Screenshot to show the inactive players. even the chats dead so clubs is pretty meh if I can chat with others here and there.976421316_Screenshot2021-05-137_24_50AM.thumb.png.90f52efc59c3514f9fe059fe0f12e1c9.png

Gosh I want to make my own club with real active players so we can level our Upgrades faster and even complete the boss fights for shards. If any active players want to make a club let me know in the comments. I'd love to have 10 different people comment that way we can start our active club and soar high in the leaderboards.

yes, he can. For finding club mates just look in the club forum section, there's a thread for club search; i doubt you will find 10 players here. And, as a bonus: It's probably easier to find an already existing club than founding a new one.

Edited by blaa

On 5/14/2021 at 1:57 AM, blaa said:

yes, he can. For finding club mates just look in the club forum section, there's a thread for club search; i doubt you will find 10 players here. And, as a bonus: It's probably easier to find an already existing club than founding a new one.

huh wow thanks for the information and advice. May I join yours? lol just kidding. I am sure yours is full of other active players. Where could I get that link by the way? I don't know how to use this forum thing so well