Not enough gifts.

_JazzY_

There is quite a big problem with gifts. High levels (400+) have a lot but it's not really useful because we can't do anything. When someone has a Mythic girl it can be even bigger problem. We have lot of girls, we have money but we are missing gifts to upgrade our girls. There should be better way how to get more affection items or add in game mythic items. For example it's nice I have 10G of money... But how can I use it if there is nothing I can buy? I have many girls who need upgrade but even if I am stacking up affection items for months, it still wouldn't be enough to upgrade a mythic girl to full. If someone wants to upgrade everything, it's daily grind of buying all affection items in shop, like this it's for months and it's still not enough. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I know that well, for now I have 54 girls I can't upgrade because of that. I already made a post in the french part of the forum but we need to gather as many players as possible to storm the admins with official suggestions to make them reconsider the item's supply system. Mythic items are a good idea but there's more that can be done like

• Increasing the amount of affection items according to the participation for club's champions. Now we only gain one even if we do a hundred of fights.
  • Deleting a place of power donating tickets and replacing it with one giving either a pack of books or a pack of gifts (and no money).
  • Obtaining packs of books/gifts in season instead of one.
  • Increasing the amount of items in the market and/or decreasing the reboot time.

If we want to change that, we need to gather in order to be listened by the admins because what's the point of collecting hundred of characters if we cannot upgrade them ?

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Pygmalion said:

If we want to change that, we need to gather in order to be listened by the admins because what's the point of collecting hundred of characters if we cannot upgrade them ?

Simply to constrain players to (buy and) spend kobans in market refreshes, my friend.

15 hours ago, Pygmalion said:

More is always better (from our PoV). I always do a market refresh in addition to the free refresh every 8 hours. I know this is very hard to do this in the early stages of the game, but it is well worth the effort as you climb the ranks. I have 579 girls and they are all maxed out. Happy gaming 😀

• Like 1