I shall attempt to keep this very short and simple.

Please add a way (such as extremely plain buttons) to the Equipment tab (in the market/inventory) that allows you to sell all equipment based on the rarity of your choice, such as selling all Common/Rare/Epic/Legendary Equipment with a push of a button (or through interaction - such as a filter system).

Please.
I cannot stress this enough and cannot fathom how this crucial feature has not been implemented yet.
It is absolutely tormenting the life of me that I spend 30+ minutes (up to 1-3 hours) to manually sell THOUSANDS of Equipment (except Legendary Equipment) at a rapid pace; and I strongly believe that I am not the only player that feel so.
It is a misery due to how mentally hindering this issue currently is.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

I don't disagree, but it's one aspect of a much larger UI problem. Ideally, the game would have at least a few slots or tabs somewhere in the inventory where you can save specific girl line-ups and sets of equipment, a complete separation between the Market and Harem so that you don't have to jump back and forth with ludicrous loading times for every single star upgrade, customizable favorite tabs in the Harem itself, and above all, a clean "sit back and relax" Replay tool where you can actually watch whatever you want from the tons of pictures and stories you've unlocked and collected over the years that doesn't require dozens of tedious clicks and, again, insane loading times.

There's a reason Harem Heroes was nowhere near making the cut when Nutaku recently published a list of "best games to watch one-handed", despite being one of the oldest and most popular hentai games on that platform...

• Like 6

There is no doubt that I agree with the mentioned issue regarding the old UI being the core problem, though this should be at the very top of their priority list of elements that has to be reworked. In my opinion, it is much more vital than creating new events/seasons, new girls or art books - especially if you are aiming for the long term. Yes, it may not be all in the same field of focus, but the resources may be shifted towards this matter rather than the other.

One may only hope that they have already been working on it behind the scenes without informing or leaking a clue, though that would be sort of a stretch considering how the current Test Server is running.

Not to sound negative at all now, though if they are truly intending on aiming for the long term and seeing their investment in creating an art book, then this factor has to be addressed if they wish to grow (or to continue growing) as a company.

• Like 3

@Observer_X No off-topic whining please. I'm not sending a warning to your profile page as you don't seem to be reading them, but you need to know. Everyone is tired as hell of reading your constant whining about kobans. That's the in-game premium currency, like it or not. More importantly, in this specific case, wildly unfounded preemptive accusations of greed for a hypothetical future feature we're currently suggesting doesn't help anyone. Please take the hint, friend. I don't want to have to suspend you. Thanks.

Yes, also they need to let us gift multiple gifts. because clicking 1000's of times to raise a girls level &/or affection for events is becoming too time consuming, boring & causes a loss of interest in this game. Places of power needs 1 button that collects gifts, auto assigns & starts all 9 with just 1 click. Feels like this game is turning into a clicker game the higher your level gets & clicker games are the most boring kind of games. PLEASE do NOT charge a small convenience fee that would be petty & greedy. none of any other games that have this function charges nor do they allow you to go over the max limit wasting your hard earned resources, which is viewed as greed/theft by all players.

• Like 1

On 6/6/2021 at 6:44 AM, DvDivXXX said:

There's a reason Harem Heroes was nowhere near making the cut when Nutaku recently published a list of "best games to watch one-handed", despite being one of the oldest and most popular hentai games on that platform...

I got the impression this list was for games playable on the phone. HH has so many issues when attempting to play on the phone (especially on Android devices) that they barely qualify as playable (much less enjoyable) on the cell phone platform.

On topic, even a choice to sell 10 items at a time or so would be better than clicking the "sell" button hundreds or thousands of times. There is zero entertainment value in such mindless clicking (imho).

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Pelinor said:

I got the impression this list was for games playable on the phone. HH has so many issues when attempting to play on the phone (especially on Android devices) that they barely qualify as playable (much less enjoyable) on the cell phone platform.

Needless to say, when I need to connect from my phone, instead of using the phone's own browser I use a remote connection from my phone to my computer and play using that. I only do that to renew the market, my boosters, collect places of power or doing daily missions, of course. And I use much less data this way (!!).

5 hours ago, Pelinor said:

On topic, even a choice to sell 10 items at a time or so would be better than clicking the "sell" button hundreds or thousands of times. There is zero entertainment value in such mindless clicking (imho).

I've configured one of my secondary mouse buttons to do constant clicks, at least this way I don't break it by selling scores of equipment pieces or going for money contests.

Edited by Kenrae
  • Like 1

EDIT: @Observer_X Sigh. Well, this isn't the kind of conversation we can easily have on a forum, honestly, and especially not in a thread that's about something else entirely. We could have a chat on discord someday if you're on it and up for it (and when/if I find the time to visit it; been too busy for that lately), that would be a lot more productive, I feel. This is all way too personal at this point (and that's why I call you friend, friend, because I like you, despite your flaws and our disagreements, not because I share this or that oddly-specific belief in a vaguely philosophical-sounding one-liner that actually makes no sense imho ^^). Also, don't be so overly dramatic, please. I'm not going to perma-ban you over a minor inconvenience or because you wrote a wall of text preparing for the worst just because I gave you one piece of advice. I'll remove your huge post so as to not derail this thread further, though (I did read it carefully). And I'll link to a post of mine in another thread that I think you should read: link. Cheers.

Sorry for the off-topic side discussion, guys. All done, now.

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Pelinor said:

I got the impression this list was for games playable on the phone.

I actually find this cute. But no. Most definitely not. :D

Link here for those curious: One-Handed. And I'll just make one quick quote:

In honor of International Masturbation Day, then, we’re going to blow the loa—… erm, lid off on a few games that are easy for horny folks of any and all genders to pick up and play while playing with themselves!

I really don't think it's about playing on your phone, dude. ^^

• Haha 3