Screen freezes

Jcord777

On Nutaku whenever I go to the boss battles the entire web page freezes up. And I know it's not my internet connection or google chrome because I can still open a new tab while the page is frozen and go to a different website just fine.

Update: it's not just the boss battles now, it's now also the season battles too.

Edited by Jcord777
Update

Same problem here. For some reason it goes away, when I keep the chrome dev tools open. I noticed, that in season performances, there is always a resize error. and looking through the java script, there is a godly amount of resizing happening during any kind of performance. Maybe related: I run the game scaled down to 50% as the default scaling is a bit much "in your face" on a 24" HD+ display.

Edited by 1tst1
typo

Now chrome on my tablet also started misbehaving when in desktop mode. I think the game is doing some uncommon stuff when composing the performance scenes client side. But also chrome may have changed some parts of the JS engine. Both together can cause crashes/freezes when on less common screen resolutions.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay I figured it out. It's the battle screen itself that's glitchy. When they removed the judges and the rewards, they unintentionally removed something in the code that got the game all glitchy during the boss battles and the Tower of Fame and the Seasons battles.

Screenshot_2021-06-23-07-07-25.thumb.png.ebc35c674d3927c1596287ff20eea6fc.png

Screenshot_2021-06-24-06-41-56.thumb.png.ee73a4d586a3ed51230f7f7f1b51fef6.png

You see this, this does not look normal. This is what I see during half the time when the screen freezes up. I then have to turn off my Google Chrome and then turn it back on for the game to normalize.

Now I've dealt with glitchy games before so this isn't a game-breaker for me, but it is still quite annoying. Still, I love this game, it's just really irritating on how much I have to turn off my Chrome browser and then turn it back on whenever I enter a battle.

I want to publicly thank Kinkoid for fixing this glitch. The customer support staff responded to my ticket, found the glitch, fixed it, and now the battle screen is working perfectly again!

Thank you Kinkoid for making this game awesome. 👍👍👍

• Like 2

On 7/4/2021 at 4:16 PM, 1tst1 said:

still happening for me

Sorry about that, I kind of celebrated early. For just a few hours it was working perfectly then at by the end of that day it got all glitchy again.

I actually got pretty frustrated so I decided to just put the Nutaku version on hold and just play the Hentai Heroes game instead. The only problem is, well, I didn't really do much with this profile, so I basically have to start all over again.

It kinda sucks, especially when I know what goes on later in the game and I can't do all of the really cool things that got me so very very rich. The 10x Pachinko orbs, getting over 3 million from the girls, and even the champions, I have to do all of this all over again.😢

Oh well, whatever will be, will be.