Why the heck, is there still censorship in Japan?

masca10

3 minutes ago, brassygirl said:

Exactly!!!!  Super Manipulated is right!  So much so:

In USA, when Trump was preparing his campaign, he built his whole deal on the Birther movement:  People who say Obama is born in Kenya.

Complete BS.  The entire congress votes on this:  535 to 0.  Not one vote for Trump.

But, the press would not come out and say "Trump you are wrong and an idiot.  Obama was born in Hawaii."
Not one of them said anything close.  Like you, I just make an example.

What did you think of his concept "Blue Lies"????   We want to (and do) long to hear little blue lies!!!----

Do you have any more articles like this one??  If so, please post.

I think sweet brassy you need to inform your self a bit beter obama has changed his id like minium 2 times his parents live in afrika his brother lives in afrika..the thing he came on his own to america in an how you call this:" extancedprogram for school kids" to get an higher degree in that time his politiek carier started also... look up whate he wanted to declear the last day of his term:" marshall law !!!! " and for north korea well putins missels are have turned to north korea you have to understand when kimmy goes nuts and fires 1 missel to america all missels in europ will laugh to russia and believe me when i say their are lot all a cross the border of russia...NOW for Obama he left america in a stat of decay the hole he left is like america has no reserves or whate ever...so the only thing in your eyes the joker can do pull back all of his in vestments over sea's and but it back in america so people get back jobs and stuff he will do whate ever it takes even if he has to put a bigger hole in the ozonlare ...and an other thing why you think michel deforced obama?? you can find everything web.....

sorry for my enlish but i think most of you understand me with a bit of good will :)  

if every body would be like us hentai freaks :) their is never Ware and we would be already having sex with some nice blue are green aliens :)

1 hour ago, masca10 said:

HAHAHAHA!  I'm glad you enjoyed it. :DB|

Sense and optimism is the only thing we can hold on to now that it seems to have become fashionable to be nationalist and retrograde. Believe me, I know what I'm talking about because it's happening in my country and in the UK. And in France almost the same thing happens with the FN of Le Pen. :(

The worst thing is that we're in the era of fake news and it's easier for people to create a baseless fallacy that matches their ideals than the opposite. -_-

And above all, the lies that lately surround what happens in my country (I set it example, because it's what I know best, not so with Brexit, for example), foreign media are usually believed 'cause there are an immense campaign in favor of something that from the beginning is illegal because it dictates our Constitution. And that videos that I'm tired of seeing on the news and everywhere are super manipulated. ¬¬

Brexit is the best thing to do if you see how east europ is starting to making rules towards west europ..i didn't see  east europ do shit for the europcommunity...they never had to make europ it was and is doomed to fail with our leiders they only think about their own wallet  if you make a company's that is specialst in not paying euro taxes your on the wrong foot to become one...you want the full picture start digging in eurp's history around 1850....untill to day you will say this not right ...start white who started first ww...and then go back to so whate happend before that....until you end up on youtube where you see a forein minister enters the euro building sign in and then left the building back on a monday you will see this minister sign in a full week and leaves in the weekend next monday 18.45 sharp he signs in and leaves again:to put this into presspectif every day a minister signs in he will get 300euro so weekly thats 1500e so monthly that is 6000e and ad to this his fee 13000euro...that is 19000euro for doing just nothing for europ then just sign in and we have around 800 idiots like this...i for got to see the all have an house in our best residents ...we call them villa's big house alot of ground around it and full luxe this is near the eurobuilding...a doorstep away and yup the don't spend money for food every day they can go to eurorestorant for free food as many they like...and it's not like mc donalds no it's a 4star restorant...All for whate?? making 800 people rich?? and do nothing to fix this sick world...sorry for my english   it is whate it is our leiders or idiots

• Like 1

7 hours ago, brimmeke said:

Brexit is the best thing to do if you see how east europ is starting to making rules towards west europ..i didn't see  east europ do shit for the europcommunity...they never had to make europ it was and is doomed to fail with our leiders they only think about their own wallet  if you make a company's that is specialst in not paying euro taxes your on the wrong foot to become one...you want the full picture start digging in eurp's history around 1850....untill to day you will say this not right ...start white who started first ww...and then go back to so whate happend before that....until you end up on youtube where you see a forein minister enters the euro building sign in and then left the building back on a monday you will see this minister sign in a full week and leaves in the weekend next monday 18.45 sharp he signs in and leaves again:to put this into presspectif every day a minister signs in he will get 300euro so weekly thats 1500e so monthly that is 6000e and ad to this his fee 13000euro...that is 19000euro for doing just nothing for europ then just sign in and we have around 800 idiots like this...i for got to see the all have an house in our best residents ...we call them villa's big house alot of ground around it and full luxe this is near the eurobuilding...a doorstep away and yup the don't spend money for food every day they can go to eurorestorant for free food as many they like...and it's not like mc donalds no it's a 4star restorant...All for whate?? making 800 people rich?? and do nothing to fix this sick world...sorry for my english   it is whate it is our leiders or idiots

Ufff. Not being a native speaker of English, and having almost no punctuation marks, I had a hard time understanding.

I'm sorry, but I do not agree with what you say. For many reasons.

While it's true that the "good" and politically correct policy of European leaders has caused this, it's not the only thing that should be reviewed.

See, I'll speak from what I know of the Brexit that is not much.

In my opinion Brexit, I think the biggest mistake the British have been able to do against their interests and I'll explain why.

Europe was founded with the purpose of concord and solidarity with all the countries of Europe itself, to avoid another war. Over the years, it has become, in addition to that, is now a common space for all purposes (economic, social, cultural, work...) with all the advantages and disadvantages, of course.

Now, let's move back to June 23, 2016. Cameron, British Prime Minister, had been a year in office, re-elected the year before for another term. On that day the Brexit was voted, which, as in my country there was a GREAT CAMPAIGN in favor of the Yes, with poor information for the inconveniences that those would imply, and a much smaller one in favor of the No, this exposing the majority of the inconveniences, but not being listened.

Well, if I remember correctly, Cameron said that if he succeeded in being re-elected, he would hold a referendum to vote on the exit or not, of the EU. Well, he got it.

And when he did, I think he looked only for his own political interest and not that of his people. Why? Because despite being a legal referendum and protected by the Government, it was not fair.

It was not fair 'cause:

1) To make a referendum of these characteristics you must inform VERY WELL and with dilegence, what would result one result or another. It WASN'T, as Boris Johnson was sadly admitted, one of the adalides of Yes.

2) When a referendum of this magnitude is made, the result can't be discorded. There must be a clear majority. NEVER was there. A result of 51% in favor and 49% against isn't clear at all, and yet shows a deep division in the country (or should say countries).

3) There wasn't enough quorum, so the referendum is in bad place clearly, and it was also binding, which seems to me a catastrophic error. I would have first made a non-binding query and then the valid referendum.

4) David Cameron as Conservative as he is, he thought the result would be No. But it blew up in his face. And what he did? As a good politician, he ran away, resigning the next day, not admitting that he had been wrong. And this he did, thinking that came out the No, the people would keep him in power without problems. What I say, purely personal interest.

Well, why a referendum? Because, in their opinion, the British were tired with EU immigration policies. And according to them there were many illegal immigrants. And it seems legitimate to me to think that, but you have to think that this has been provoked not by the EU, but SURPRISE! for the war in Syria, for oil, and for ISIS.

If USA didn't get into all the wars as it always does, and Russia was not so stubborn, it probably wouldn't have happened this way. And then there's the ISIS, funded by Saudi Arabia and USA (secretly, of course). But c'mon, this is something else.

What I say, the Brexit seems to me a great mistake, because of the above, and because now the UK will be looked at with suspicion, and the economic impact will be brutal. In addition May is having an attitude of "everything for me, nothing for others", in which even his collaborators disagree. Right now, UK is broken politically, like my country, all by irresponsible politicians.

Outside of the UK there are more than 3 million British, and almost a million of them in my country. What, we do like their government, and we expel them? Most retirees who spend their money and taxes here? There are also young people who work here legally, do we expel them as well?

Clearly NO.

52 minutes ago, masca10 said:

Ufff. Not being a native speaker of English, and having almost no punctuation marks, I had a hard time understanding.

I'm sorry, but I do not agree with what you say. For many reasons.

While it's true that the "good" and politically correct policy of European leaders has caused this, it's not the only thing that should be reviewed.

See, I'll speak from what I know of the Brexit that is not much.

In my opinion Brexit, I think the biggest mistake the British have been able to do against their interests and I'll explain why.

Europe was founded with the purpose of concord and solidarity with all the countries of Europe itself, to avoid another war. Over the years, it has become, in addition to that, is now a common space for all purposes (economic, social, cultural, work...) with all the advantages and disadvantages, of course.

Now, let's move back to June 23, 2016. Cameron, British Prime Minister, had been a year in office, re-elected the year before for another term. On that day the Brexit was voted, which, as in my country there was a GREAT CAMPAIGN in favor of the Yes, with poor information for the inconveniences that those would imply, and a much smaller one in favor of the No, this exposing the majority of the inconveniences, but not being listened.

Well, if I remember correctly, Cameron said that if he succeeded in being re-elected, he would hold a referendum to vote on the exit or not, of the EU. Well, he got it.

And when he did, I think he looked only for his own political interest and not that of his people. Why? Because despite being a legal referendum and protected by the Government, it was not fair.

It was not fair 'cause:

1) To make a referendum of these characteristics you must inform VERY WELL and with dilegence, what would result one result or another. It WASN'T, as Boris Johnson was sadly admitted, one of the adalides of Yes.

2) When a referendum of this magnitude is made, the result can't be discorded. There must be a clear majority. NEVER was there. A result of 51% in favor and 49% against isn't clear at all, and yet shows a deep division in the country (or should say countries).

3) There wasn't enough quorum, so the referendum is in bad place clearly, and it was also binding, which seems to me a catastrophic error. I would have first made a non-binding query and then the valid referendum.

4) David Cameron as Conservative as he is, he thought the result would be No. But it blew up in his face. And what he did? As a good politician, he ran away, resigning the next day, not admitting that he had been wrong. And this he did, thinking that came out the No, the people would keep him in power without problems. What I say, purely personal interest.

Well, why a referendum? Because, in their opinion, the British were tired with EU immigration policies. And according to them there were many illegal immigrants. And it seems legitimate to me to think that, but you have to think that this has been provoked not by the EU, but SURPRISE! for the war in Syria, for oil, and for ISIS.

If USA didn't get into all the wars as it always does, and Russia was not so stubborn, it probably wouldn't have happened this way. And then there's the ISIS, funded by Saudi Arabia and USA (secretly, of course). But c'mon, this is something else.

What I say, the Brexit seems to me a great mistake, because of the above, and because now the UK will be looked at with suspicion, and the economic impact will be brutal. In addition May is having an attitude of "everything for me, nothing for others", in which even his collaborators disagree. Right now, UK is broken politically, like my country, all by irresponsible politicians.

Outside of the UK there are more than 3 million British, and almost a million of them in my country. What, we do like their government, and we expel them? Most retirees who spend their money and taxes here? There are also young people who work here legally, do we expel them as well?

Clearly NO.

expel the 1milion brits in your land and also kick out the 200.000 belgium old farts that have a house there kick them all out  costa blanca and all the lovely other placesses in spain see whate happens your not gonna be happy let me say this spain started a war versus their own portworkers or like we call it " dokers" because of spain all dokers all over the world or not protected anymore for their jobs it al started in spain then england and finally it hit the biggest ports antwerp and rotterdam everybody came to belgium from all over the world to fight for their rights...not many spainworkers came because they had not even money for the trip...all because 1 idiot said heee we can load an onload boots (ships) cheaper if we take forein people that work for less money.... their was no referendum for the dokers from spain it was like work  for 4 euro per hour or leave...and wil the spanish dokers wer still baffelt and schocked; already an army of east-europ workers was doing their jobs ... spanish started fighting for their jobs... spain even called in their army to give them a good push that they will never forget...shooting on your own people where will it end...many spanish italians come to belgium for work...but if you dont understand that when i go buy a bread and spend 2euro for a big  one ....and with the same 2euro i can buy 10 breads in east europ and those people come work her much cheaper; then my frend that country is doomed..UK saw this happen to greece to italy to spain... and others will follow all because east europ it's like a gaint bloodsucker that is getting bigger and bigger it will last until all of the other europ country's are sucked dry... and gues whate uk can say no to east europ no more....the day they made europ they had to say ok to let this work we have to reset everthing....meaning a truck driver must make the same money all over europ same like a teacher a constructor it-man...every proffesion must be payed the same price  in a way that it doesn't matter any more wher you work spain belgium same price...but yeah politicians are idiots  if you never have worked and only whent to school and because you know some body that know's somebody and you end up in parlement...europ is broken and it can't be fixed anymore

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, brimmeke said:

expel the 1milion brits in your land and also kick out the 200.000 belgium old farts that have a house there kick them all out  costa blanca and all the lovely other placesses in spain see whate happens your not gonna be happy let me say this spain started a war versus their own portworkers or like we call it " dokers" because of spain all dokers all over the world or not protected anymore for their jobs it al started in spain then england and finally it hit the biggest ports antwerp and rotterdam everybody came to belgium from all over the world to fight for their rights...not many spainworkers came because they had not even money for the trip...all because 1 idiot said heee we can load an onload boots (ships) cheaper if we take forein people that work for less money.... their was no referendum for the dokers from spain it was like work  for 4 euro per hour or leave...and wil the spanish dokers wer still baffelt and schocked; already an army of east-europ workers was doing their jobs ... spanish started fighting for their jobs... spain even called in their army to give them a good push that they will never forget...shooting on your own people where will it end...many spanish italians come to belgium for work...but if you dont understand that when i go buy a bread and spend 2euro for a big  one ....and with the same 2euro i can buy 10 breads in east europ and those people come work her much cheaper; then my frend that country is doomed..UK saw this happen to greece to italy to spain... and others will follow all because east europ it's like a gaint bloodsucker that is getting bigger and bigger it will last until all of the other europ country's are sucked dry... and gues whate uk can say no to east europ no more....the day they made europ they had to say ok to let this work we have to reset everthing....meaning a truck driver must make the same money all over europ same like a teacher a constructor it-man...every proffesion must be payed the same price  in a way that it doesn't matter any more wher you work spain belgium same price...but yeah politicians are idiots  if you never have worked and only whent to school and because you know some body that know's somebody and you end up in parlement...europ is broken and it can't be fixed anymore

The only thing I can tell you, is that of the topic of the Spanish dockers, you don't have much idea. But without entering into disputes for that, let me tell you something, and not to offend you at all. What you defend is nationalism. Or at least, it's the feeling you give me. And nationalism took us twice to absolute misery with two world wars. And I, of course, do not want another war, and I don't care who or what country provokes it.

I have always thought that a war is the defeat of reason, of common sense.

I think that today we all have enough potential to get up, without attacking anyone only because of their background, social status or ethnicity, but it seems that our inept rulers don't want that.

And no, I'm not in favor of expelling anyone from anywhere. I don't know where you are from, but if you work here, you pay your taxes here, or even create your family here, and suddenly the government goes and expels all of your nationality for the same reason as Theresa May, (too many immigrants), I'd be totally against. Whatever your origin, I repeat.

And let me tell you a phrase that I usually use when someone tells me something has no fix:

–There is a remedy for everything except death.

Regards.

Guys if you buy the hentai they are not censored but you have to by the exlucive ones that they are more pricey . And when i say more pricey the price goes up from 40 until 500 usd think that its not really worth so if you ask me this fenomeno is more for money than for religion !! !! !!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Telis said:

Guys if you buy the hentai they are not censored but you have to by the exlucive ones that they are more pricey . And when i say more pricey the price goes up from 40 until 500 usd think that its not really worth so if you ask me this fenomeno is more for money than for religion !! !! !!

I guess that also has to do, I do not argue.

But the main problem is that I said it at the beginning. The Constitution of Japan has an article (if I recall correctly, 175 of the Penal Code), is ambiguous and archaic in equal parts, so I said that they should thoroughly review its Constitution.

And they may do so, since Shinzo Abe, the Japanese prime minister, is in favor of doing so, and has won the election, so ...

10 hours ago, masca10 said:

The only thing I can tell you, is that of the topic of the Spanish dockers, you don't have much idea. But without entering into disputes for that, let me tell you something, and not to offend you at all. What you defend is nationalism. Or at least, it's the feeling you give me. And nationalism took us twice to absolute misery with two world wars. And I, of course, do not want another war, and I don't care who or what country provokes it.

I have always thought that a war is the defeat of reason, of common sense.

I think that today we all have enough potential to get up, without attacking anyone only because of their background, social status or ethnicity, but it seems that our inept rulers don't want that.

And no, I'm not in favor of expelling anyone from anywhere. I don't know where you are from, but if you work here, you pay your taxes here, or even create your family here, and suddenly the government goes and expels all of your nationality for the same reason as Theresa May, (too many immigrants), I'd be totally against. Whatever your origin, I repeat.

And let me tell you a phrase that I usually use when someone tells me something has no fix:

–There is a remedy for everything except death.

Regards.

i'm not gonna spend more time on this  i 'm a 50 year old dockerand ower code was that if a spanisch docker had no work in his port he could go any port and work their .....have a beautfull hentai day

6 minutes ago, brimmeke said:

i'm not gonna spend more time on this  i 'm a 50 year old dockerand ower code was that if a spanisch docker had no work in his port he could go any port and work their .....have a beautfull hentai day

As you wish.

Regards.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

i need tell this is my opinion? censorship in japan? Legendary trading strategy.

1. It is believed that censored content is of higher quality and are forced to create more quality really because they compete against uncensored world content. Some people even say that not showing certain parts is more attractive ... At the end of it all is pornography that sells just as well.
  2. Seems stupid but censorship generates more money for the government, form of taxes and sanctions. The pornographic industry has a parallel industry simply to create censor and otherwise gadgets that sell and remove censorship :P How much would you pay to have that orginal version? 
  3. Foreigners can make and trade uncensored content from Japan but paying their extra epic taxes.

Don't talk to me about morals, they are definitely an advanced society, hire horny dancers (strippers?) at funerals simply to attract more public as more people is more honorable deceased. I want to die in Japan xD

• 1 month later...
On 10/21/2017 at 6:05 PM, Varnart said:

the Japanese are a very religious people, by censoring certain things, they feel they are raising good moral citizens to will go out into the world and do good,

but then why dont they just censor all porn? why not ban the panty dispensers, ban hentai

blurring the genitals is super weird when you let them fuck anyways in porn

On 10/23/2017 at 5:39 AM, brimmeke said:

lol moslims wifes 1399 year back  time from the profet mohamed women had no borka ..total no head dress and even special skurts that showed their tits....don't believe me?? start digging history on the internet even translations from former moslims them selfs....if they would follow the true koran they would not wear any vails and even show their tits in puplic...that would make them the most awsome religion their ever was  but the man that rewrite the koran alway's add some extra versess to it so the koran that they folow now is just a joke...my religion??? well i believe in mother earth and the moon.. this 2 gods created you and me and life and they never tell me go get mor  money or kill somebody but they teach us now respect and to creat... i also wanna thank the univers for making my 2 gods  :) piece to all man 

explain what change in the muslim world and why it became more strict please