The Final Resort

Methos2

The Final Resort has openings for new members. Both newcomers and veterans are welcomed. Our member levels span from 378 to 500. We have no contribution quota, all of our skill stats have been maxed. We are an open club, seats are first come, first served. If you find our club full, please check back later or message here. We are adding more slots.

Name: The Final Resort

ID#: 3857

Language: English (non-fluent speakers are welcomed)

Members: 36/40

Minimum Level: 350

image.thumb.png.bf778e225724dae10cb4d4a98d55bf36.png

Edited by Methos2
updated stat

hace 4 horas, Methos2 dijo:

We have 4 openings at the moment. Come join us if you are looking for a great club and winning club champions.

hace 4 horas, Methos2 dijo:

Hola , sólo se ablar español igual me aceptarían .

Soy activo 

@Hayate21 We have no requirement for everyone to talk in chat. You may however miss out some important information we often discuss in chat. If you don't mind that and are willing to participate club champion regularly. Come and check us out. Our minimum level requirement is 300.

I didn't know (or remember) that "The Final Resort" was the name of your Club, so when I saw the notification "Methos2 posted in The Final Resort" I initially expected a pretty ominous discussion going on. :D Glad that wasn't the case. Sorry for the interruption but I felt compelled to share this with you.

Best of luck for your recruitment. 👍

• Haha 1

Our club once again has 4 openings. We coordinate club champion matches for CbC contests. Our club chat is mostly useful game information and coordination. No constant chatter. If that interests you, come join us. We are an open club. Just be respectful.

• Like 1