[ 07-Jun-21 ] Mythic Days - Discussion

That was unexpected  

127 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Nike

• Faptastic!
    • Meh
    • Yucky

LhmiMzW.png

This is a Mythic Days event. Detailed event description is here.

Things have changed this month. Event runs for three days. 9000 shards are added to the pool every 2 hours.

The Pantheon Protector

My lionhearted hero,

The beloved Pantheon Protector has descended from her chamber of love specially to sit on your lap. Gaze upon her magnificent voluptuous body as her beautiful curves make their way into your Harem!

Starting now and ending on 10th of June (1 pm UTC+2) you will now have 72 hours to satisfy the seductive Nike. This lustful goddess heard your desires and she will cum more often revealing herself to you every 2 hours! You have to be more fierce than the competition in order to get her into your Harem and on your supreme cock.

Find Nike’s sweet spot by defeating Ninja Spy and give those sexy curves a full body massage and a juicy facial she will never forget!

Boss Girl

Eyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.png

ava0-1200x.webp

Nike

This event runs in parallel to other events. Last month it was split into two parts. This month it is one-part 3 day long event.

@Noacc

Edited by FinderKeeper
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 6

• FinderKeeper changed the title to [ 07-Jun-21 ] Mythic Days - Discussion

I feel that she's the least nice looking mythic girl so far, still very nice but just.. 

anyway I'm happy that female bosses have been made into harem girls... nike is the prettiest female boss in my opinion although I feel that the art here isn't as nice as how she looks like in the campaign and as a boss

• Thinking 1

Just now, natstar said:

Shards every 2 hours is nice but they sure do go fast all 9000 shards used up in first 3 mins lol.
A great girl for mythic rarity but i wish they removed the limited shards the event is still a short event.

In the end there's always leftover shards, so this is just the usual obsessive types at the start of the event.

• Like 2

OMG Nike!!!!! this is a low blow KK!!! i need Athena a lot (for the peace of my heart mostly XD, i loved saint seya when i was a child) i might even go for her even if she is not my class.... sorry hard cores.

This is the first Mythic that i'm considering a lot

• Like 2

This is quite funny. Haven't somebody said we are not going to capture villains into our harems?

I very much like the little amount of shards given as well as more opportunities to get them within different time-frames.

4 minutes ago, Xemnas said:

OMG Nike!!!!! this is a low blow KK!!! i need Athena a lot (for the peace of my heart mostly XD, i loved saint seya when i was a child) i might even go for her even if she is not my class.... sorry hard cores.

This is the first Mythic that i'm considering a lot

Yeah, I'm also gunning for her... and the dating tokens I'm getting from trying to obtain her are going towards unlocking Bunna, so I'll get two mythics from this event.

• Like 1

Just now, Pazzzz said:

Can someone Explain this shard thing , I do not understand how to use those?

You need 100 shards to get a girl to join your harem in this event you get them by doing perform on ninja spy but they are all used up at the moment look at the timer for when more are available.
Mythic days has limit shards so once they are used up you need to wait for more shards to be available

• Like 1

Just now, lainn said:

This is quite funny. Haven't somebody said we are not going to capture villains into our harems?

I very much like the little amount of shards given as well as more opportunities to get them within different time-frames.

Well, when they stopped working on Hentai Clicker, they said they'd add all the girls you could get into Hentai Heroes... and that included Finalmecia, so... not exactly.

4 minutes ago, Pazzzz said:

Can someone Explain this shard thing , I do not understand how to use those?

Shards are the fragments you obtain for the girls when battling villains. When you get 100 shards of a girl then she joins your harem.

it seems you are a newbie. So don't try to get the mythic girl this time, you would be wasting your combativity (fists).

Edited by jelom
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, jelom said:

Shards are the fragments you obtain for the girls when battling villains. When you get 100 shards of a girl then she joins your harem.

it seems you are a newbie. So don't try to get the mythic girl this time, you would be wasting your combativity (fists).

No I am 320 level m8, I am just asking why there is 9k shards and does that makes the chances higher or not. If it is 0 means 0 chance ?

• Haha 1

Just now, Pazzzz said:

No I am 320 level m8, I am just asking why there is 9k shards and does that makes the chances higher or not. If it is 0 means 0 chance ?

yes, 0 = 0 chances, but in 1 1/2 hour you get another 9k shards, and probably every two hours for the next 3 days

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Pazzzz said:

So the reason it's 9k shards is because they upped the frequency to 2 hours, rather than 12... so in reality, we actually are getting more shards over the course of the day, than we were... and the odds of getting shards will always be pretty bad, in a MD

• DvDivXXX pinned and featured this topic
  • DvDivXXX unpinned this topic