[ 07-Jun-21 ] Mythic Days - Discussion

That was unexpected  

127 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Nike

• Faptastic!
    • Meh
    • Yucky

I'm not doing too bad since I managed to get up to 25 shards despite only having about a three-minute window each refill, but I'm more annoyed with the lag that seems to come if anything.  But then again, it's the first "villain" character available up for grabs (And a Mythic one at that) who is very attractive by the way, so it's to be expected.

• Like 2

That's worst than the first Mythic Days, they have a nice formula with the twelve hours but now they ruined it.

Oh no the wallets are not stressed they didn't spend theirs money., what could we do to fix that ? Ok rollback all, fews shard, game lags...  

• Like 2
  • Thinking 4

Well I don't have enough kobans to guarentee anything, still I'll do as many free fights as I can and just use the dates to get her the rest of the way.  Better than nothing.  Besides we all know they'll run these girls again eventually.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Folks, another FRIENDLY WARNING. If I keep seeing whining about money and P2W and similar bullshit incorrectly applied in this thread, there will be consequences. The guy right above me and the other guy on top of this page who uses "fuck" as punctuation, in particular. Thanks.

In case you don't see where I'm coming from: spending money on the game doesn't magically improve your Internet connection, let alone the game server's bandwidth. So whining about money when you're actually complaining about the LAG due to shards depleting way too quick in the new format is completely off-topic.

Also, this is Day 1 out of 3... maybe be a little patient and see if it gets better once the most impatient players have had their go, before jumping to conclusions on the entire format? Just a thought.

Oh and @Duck_Sick Check your profile and read moderator warnings from now on. You're suspended for a few days. Find out why in my warnings.

• Like 1

Side note (no mod hat on for this one, hence the double post): I'm impressed by how many of you guys didn't get the memo on how dating tokens work, and how many decades away you are from ever being able to complete a Mythic girl, of all things, from just a few shards "using dating tokens"... It's too funny to be sad, but if any of you are actually counting on this "strategy", I strongly advise you to brush up on the insanely high costs, which are based on girl RARITY, and check your harem or perhaps the relevant data collecting project on how few dating tokens you can actually expect to collect every month.

• Haha 1
  • Thinking 1

I spamed F5 at 10s before the refill slaped a X10 and got 2 shards for Nike and I'm satisfied now I can refocus on the dance party event it's just a shame that we can't have dating tokens regardless of the first event of the month

Edited by Solgalun

il y a 9 minutes, DvDivXXX a dit :

Side note (no mod hat on for this one, hence the double post): I'm impressed by how many of you guys didn't get the memo on how dating tokens work, and how many decades away you are from ever being able to complete a Mythic girl, of all things, from just a few shards "using dating tokens"... It's too funny to be sad, but if any of you are actually counting on this "strategy", I strongly advise you to brush up on the insanely high cost, which are based on girl RARITY, and check you harem or perhaps the relevant data collecting project on how few dating tokens you can actually expect to collect every month.

Indeed a long road 1237165250_longroad.thumb.PNG.a77a90e34c6e47b9207b824587111ae8.PNG

• Haha 3

Wasn't trying to come off as whining if that's how my post read, just a "matter of fact" attitude.  I know the date token cost is high.  They are also new and I wouldn't be surprised if how they work or how often you can earn them also changes.  And back to my final point, they'll run this girl again so get some shards now to have a head start next time, and pray for that 100 drop if I'm really lucky.

• Like 2

This whole redesign of mythic is aweful. Doesnt matter if ther emore shard at the end there was always left over at the end for all hte past Mythic. This new format cause a ton of lag and a ton of lost koban because you try the 50pull when its empty in less then 3min nad you dont know it yet. truly unpleasant format for this was much better before or remove the limit i still dont see the point of that.

• Like 1

il y a une heure, DvDivXXX a dit :

Folks, another FRIENDLY WARNING. If I keep seeing whining about money and P2W and similar bullshit incorrectly applied in this thread, there will be consequences. The guy right above me and the other guy on top of this page who uses "fuck" as punctuation, in particular. Thanks.

In case you don't see where I'm coming from: spending money on the game doesn't magically improve your Internet connection, let alone the game server's bandwidth. So whining about money when you're actually complaining about the LAG due to shards depleting way too quick in the new format is completely off-topic.

Also, this is Day 1 out of 3... maybe be a little patient and see if it gets better once the most impatient players have had their go, before jumping to conclusions on the entire format? Just a thought.

Oh and @Duck_Sick Check your profile and read moderator warnings from now on. You're suspended for a few days. Find out why in my warnings.

It's not about money but developer game strategy, the two first formats was awful, the last was great -> enough shards, no rush, no lags ! So why come again to a short format, except for make pressure on players ?

They just ruined game pleasure...

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

I like that new 3days & every 2h new shards setup. Gives MD some kind of equality (free vs. paying members). It's really fascinating how quickly the 9000 shards were gone in the first 12 hours of the first day. Only about 3-4 minutes each time. But KK's servers can't handle that kind of heavy load properly. Each challenge takes 10-30sec. It's "annoyingly slow & stuttering", at least for me. And perhaps the amount of shards could be adjusted a little closer to the previous 75000/12h, now we've 54000/12h.

Overall good work, with little room for improvement!!!

I participated 6 times in 14 hours and got 6 shards out of 33 free attempts. That's more than fair. Plus tickets, dating tokens and mythic orbs, which I unfortunately didn't count. But the drop rate for those is fairly high.

Edited by geek0
stats added
  • Like 2

I think it's awesome they're finally getting around to letting us add one of the boss babes to our harems....cause I think that is a move that is LONG overdue. (and would love to add a few others like finalmecia).

But I HATE these shard events cause they are damn near impossible to do! It's like they're basically taunting us with her/this event! It's like they know we want her/boss girls, but expect us to (again) spend a $@#% ton of real money on kobans to even have a snowballs chance!

Which means the only real hope I've got of getting Nike through the game is getting as many shards as possible but then collecting 5k worth of those dating tokens to finish her! 

Once again, they are so close to doing what the fans want, but then they just HAVE to tweak it to basically put it behind an expensive barrier/paywall......again!

Edited by Stang91

4 hours ago, trunks2585 said:

And back to my final point, they'll run this girl again so get some shards now to have a head start next time, and pray for that 100 drop if I'm really lucky.

Just so you're aware, those aren't possible on Mythic Girls.

4 hours ago, Isidoro said:

This whole redesign of mythic is aweful. Doesnt matter if ther emore shard at the end there was always left over at the end for all hte past Mythic. This new format cause a ton of lag and a ton of lost koban because you try the 50pull when its empty in less then 3min nad you dont know it yet. truly unpleasant format for this was much better before or remove the limit i still dont see the point of that.

I suggest waiting patiently for the 2nd or 3rd day, when the impatient people have already obtained her (as I now have) so there will be less straining the server.

4 hours ago, Tytania said:

It's not about money but developer game strategy, the two first formats was awful, the last was great -> enough shards, no rush, no lags ! So why come again to a short format, except for make pressure on players ?

They just ruined game pleasure...

There were many players who disliked the 12 hour format, as they would often be working or sleeping during the two shard allocations. They said as much in the recent survey Kinkoid conducted about the Mythic events, and so Kinkoid have tried to adjust. I think 2 hours is a bit too frequent personally (3 or 4 might be a better number), but the change is quite appreciated. I'm glad they're trying to improve from the 12 hour system that was inconvenient to many.

• Like 5

I finally got her, but this new format is stressful, you have less than 3 minutes to do 3 or 4 runs of x50 before the shards vanish. it forces you to be connected just every two hours, and will cause many people to waste fights when there are no more shards. Let's see how it ends the last day, but until now the 3 minutes rush is still the norm. The idea of frequent small reloads of shards seemed good in paper, but in practice hasn't been so good. My only suggestion would be to recharge more shards in the initial refreshes and less in the latter ones.

About the lag it is not only today, the game is slowing more and more lately, unless they do something about the reload of all girls images in every round the problem will persist.

imagen.png.69ff4515f3b620eab177b3c7b3edc615.png

Edit: some numbers here. 1650 battles for 101 shards (sorry I was doing x50). 6,1% drop rate. 375 dating tokens, 161 MPx1 orbs and 94 tickets.

See the possible dispersion in the shards received: I got a blank (no shards) and also two eights in some of the x50 fights.

Edited by jelom
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, trunks2585 said:

Wasn't trying to come off as whining if that's how my post read, just a "matter of fact" attitude.  I know the date token cost is high.  They are also new and I wouldn't be surprised if how they work or how often you can earn them also changes.  And back to my final point, they'll run this girl again so get some shards now to have a head start next time, and pray for that 100 drop if I'm really lucky.

There are no 100 drops on mythic girls.

• Community Manager

Guys, I woke up to 9k reports and a lot of drama.
There are no conflicts, calm down, all is good. 

On the important part:
I've passed the feedback to our game design asap on the every 2 hours shard distribution. 
I'm watching your opinions, keep posting your feedback.

Do please comment how day 2 and 3 of the event were.

Was it lagging? 
Were the 2 hours shards depleted immediately on day 2, 3.

The girl is a bit popular perhaps that's the reason for the shards to disappear so fast?
Hopefully day 2 and 3 will be more calm.

Waiting for your feedback

Balancing the game is hard 😭

• Thanks 7

10 minutes ago, Mrno said:

I have already used my 10000 kobans and got only 45 shrads 😡

I think this time it will take above 20000 kobans to get this girl😭😭😭

This time? That's what it always takes, with RNG variance. I'd never go for her with only 10k.

Edited by Kenrae
  • Thanks 1

we are now close to 100k shards on HH and 66k on nutaku distributed, that's not even 1 1/2 batch in the old format; i think it's too early to draw any conclusions - in the old format the shards of the first two rounds were also gone pretty fast - i am still confident I can get her on day 3 without stress - if that's not the case, I will take the risk for beeing stressed for 2 minutes.

edit: so far I still think this format is a big improvement to the previous one(s), maybe you have to reconsider the 2 hours though and put 18k-20k every 4 hours on the line - but let's see what happens the next days first

Edited by blaa
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Il y a 4 heures, GeorgeMTO a dit :

There were many players who disliked the 12 hour format, as they would often be working or sleeping during the two shard allocations. They said as much in the recent survey Kinkoid conducted about the Mythic events, and so Kinkoid have tried to adjust. I think 2 hours is a bit too frequent personally (3 or 4 might be a better number), but the change is quite appreciated. I'm glad they're trying to improve from the 12 hour system that was inconvenient to many.

I never had problem to get mythic with the 12 hours format, and i don't rush on it.

I could understand that the two drops are not at the good hours for some people but low shards every 2 hours is worst, ! You have to connect every 2 hours to hope to obtain 5/10 shards, and that's is not pleasant too and it's a lot of constraints.

Seriously, why add a shard count ? Will will continue to spend kobans even if you remove the shards limits

-> My suggestion for the mythics : 2 days, no shards limits

My opinion about this event (not the rework), I play since 2016 on nutaku, take gold card every month (my contribution to game), and i'm sorry to said that's the worst event in game, I like the mythic girls good idea but the system is not, it seem really turn the game as a f***g paid to win game and it's too bad.

7 hours ago, Stang91 said:

I think it's awesome they're finally getting around to letting us add one of the boss babes to our harems....cause I think that is a move that is LONG overdue. (and would love to add a few others like finalmecia).

But I HATE these shard events cause they are damn near impossible to do! It's like they're basically taunting us with her/this event! It's like they know we want her/boss girls, but expect us to (again) spend a $@#% ton of real money on kobans to even have a snowballs chance!

Which means the only real hope I've got of getting Nike through the game is getting as many shards as possible but then collecting 5k worth of those dating tokens to finish her! 

Once again, they are so close to doing what the fans want, but then they just HAVE to tweak it to basically put it behind an expensive barrier/paywall......again!

It was my first thought initially but after playing several months, all that is needed is a Gold Monthly Card, clearing the dailys and winning contests. That is not a lot to ask. Of course this means that you will have to save and skip other events. You can't have everything for free if not the game will go bankrupt.

• Like 2

Somehow they keep succeeding in making mythic even more annoying with every change they try. It used to be a long boring grind. Now it's a long boring grind with senseless two hours pauses shoehorned in. Fantastic.  👍

• Haha 1