[ 07-Jun-21 ] Mythic Days - Discussion

That was unexpected  

127 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Nike

• Faptastic!
    • Meh
    • Yucky

1 minute ago, cr0t said:

How should "Perfrom! x50" work? It just gave me +50 combs. I thought it should perform x50 battles

You can't perform 50 times without 50 combativity points. So first you have to buy 50 and then you can perform x50 battles at once.

7 minutes ago, Pazzzz said:

No I am 320 level m8, I am just asking why there is 9k shards and does that makes the chances higher or not. If it is 0 means 0 chance ?

If you don't understand basics of the game, you're a newbie regardless of your level.

1 minute ago, cr0t said:

How should "Perfrom! x50" work? It just gave me +50 combs. I thought it should perform x50 battles

If you have 50 combativity, it does 50 battles. If you don't, it prompts you to refill. You then need to press it AGAIN to do the 50 battles.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, cr0t said:

So the way it works is if you don't have 50 combativity, it'll make you spend kobans to bring you up to 50, then makes you spend more (though at a slightly discounted price) to do the 50 battles.

5 minutes ago, cr0t said:

You have to push it twice, one to refill your combativity to 50 (spending 540 kobans) and next to perfom those 50 battles in one go (again spending 48 kobans)

Edited by jelom
  • Like 2

Just now, Ulcisciendi said:

It's seems to me that with just 9kS it's even more difficult, or am I wrong? Maybe I am just biased because I have seen shards ending in less than 4 minutes w my eyes :D

Well, if we look at the math, 24/2=12. 12*9k=108k. In comparison to the 100k we would get from the previous Mythic Days, so in a way, you have a chance to get more every day. And considering how the Mythic Days usually goes, this isn't really surprising... people would go through 50k in a half hour, because that isn't enough for the player base.

• Like 1

• Noacc pinned and featured this topic
6 minutes ago, Ulcisciendi said:

It's seems to me that with just 9kS it's even more difficult, or am I wrong?

You are wrong, yes.

3 minutes ago, Ruby150 said:

In comparison to the 100k we would get from the previous Mythic Days

Where the fuck did this nonsense figure come from. We've never had insertions of 100k shards at a time.

• Like 2

4 minuti fa, Ruby150 ha scritto:

Well, if we look at the math, 24/2=12. 12*9k=108k. In comparison to the 100k we would get from the previous Mythic Days, so in a way, you have a chance to get more every day. And considering how the Mythic Days usually goes, this isn't really surprising... people would go through 50k in a half hour, because that isn't enough for the player base.

Yep! Exactly my point, on top of sucking in maths (thanks for the calculation). Even if we do have few shards in addition (8k more) it may be even more difficult if we consider time and the fact that most of the players will go for 50x in the first few seconds of the match resulting in a lower chance of getting her. 
I got Bunna the first time I have tried but I guess I have been lucky... 

5 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

You are wrong, yes.

Where the fuck did this nonsense figure come from. We've never had insertions of 100k shards at a time.

50k every 12 hours... last I checked, that adds up to 100k... or can I not do basic math? Also, really not appreciating the rudeness in your response.

Edited by Ruby150
  • Like 9

About the total number of shards:

In HentaiHeroes previously Mythic days were 2 days at 75000 shards every 12 hours for a total of  4x75000 = 300000 shards

This time there are 3 days at 9000 shards every two hours for a total of 36x9000 = 324000 shards

• Like 2

10 minuti fa, Noacc ha scritto:

Wow, Nike made a lot of noise 😄

I'm not into any specific girl actually just want to understand if it's worth spending all I have saved or spend it on different girls :)

Edited by Ulcisciendi

4 minuti fa, jelom ha scritto:

This time there are 3 days at 9000 shards every two hours for a total of 36x9000 = 324000 shards

It's a little bit more, yes, but there is the time factor, as I was saying above which still I cannot get if it make a good investment spending 10kK or not :D 

Edited by Ulcisciendi

2 minutes ago, Ruby150 said:

50k every 12 hours... last I checked, that adds up to 100k... or can I not do basic math?

HH used to get 75k every 12 hours. If you're using Nutaku figures which did get previously get 50k, you have to use 6k as their 2 hourly amount, and also state that since most people would assume that the Hentai Heroes forum would be using Hentai Heroes information. If you randomly pull information from other servers and try to pass it off as relevant to the HH forum then yeah you're going to get called out for using nonsense data.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Ulcisciendi said:

as I was saying above which still I cannot get if it make a good investment spending 10kK or not :D 

You need 15000 kobans as the bare minimum to get a mythic girl. But the average cost is around 17000 and can get over 20000 if you are unlucky.

• Thanks 1

1 minuto fa, jelom ha scritto:

You need 15000 kobans as the bare minimum to get a mythic girl. But the average cost is around 17000 and can get over 20000 if you are unlucky.

I am so assuming that I have been very lucky in getting Bunna the first time! :)
Thanks! Considering the time and the attention on this girl I think i will skip the investment for now

2 minutes ago, Ruby150 said:

And I'm going to call out a rude moderator, who thinks being a dick is alright, rather than trying to politely correct someone. Like I said: your rudeness is unappreciated.

Friendly warning, not your job to tell moderators how to behave. Do it again, and you'll be penalised. If you think a post is against the rules, use the report function, we don't touch reports on ourselves. If you want to be politely corrected, try politely correcting someone instead of doubling down by being rude and also being wrong.

• Like 1

Sorry @jelom but this time i agree with @blaa: she is not really a villan (i won't say more to avoid spoilers for other players, but i assume we are at the same point with the story, past this world, so i'm pretty sure you can understand why we say this 😉)

23 minutes ago, Noacc said:

Wow, Nike made a lot of noise 😄

Of course she did dear manager.... i mean... have you see her ? XD simply WOW 😍😍 thank KK from me

We want her since the world was introduced, i believe i wrote in the patch notes how it was a shame that she was a villan and not a girl to get :) 

To end this post: i'll for sure "steal" one shard to treasure, and i'll wait till the last moment thinking about taking her. But if i manage to think with my brain and not with.... something else, i'll probably.... ugh... let....coff coff....her... it hurts....go. After all she is not for my class and i don't want to be in trouble after for a miss calculation, i hope to be able to get stronger soonish (with th club bonuses too) and start fighing in the D3, even if a 15th place there every week would probably solve all my problems XD

Good thing is that one day i'll have her too :)

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Xemnas said:

Sorry @jelom but this time i agree with @blaa: she is not really a villan (i won't say more to avoid spoilers for other players, but i assume we are at the same point with the story, past this world, so i'm pretty sure you can understand why we say this 😉)

If you fight her for shards of another girl, then she is a villain (in KK words, or a troll if you want another word commonly used in the forum). What happens in the adventure/story doesn't change that.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Ulcisciendi said:

It's a little bit more, yes, but there is the time factor, as I was saying above which still I cannot get if it make a good investment spending 10kK or not :D 

You're not going to get her with only 10kK

• Thanks 1

Can I get a bit of advice? I've saved up 5K kobans now, is it worth trying to get this Mythic (not my class) or would it be smarter to keep saving and wait for next month when another one arrives in my class?

Just now, Gotaku said:

Can I get a bit of advice? I've saved up 5K kobans now, is it worth trying to get this Mythic (not my class) or would it be smarter to keep saving and wait for next month when another one arrives in my class?

Save up. It depends on RNG but don't go after a mythic girl unless you have at least 20K.

• Like 1