That was unexpected  

127 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Nike

• Faptastic!
    • Meh
    • Yucky

7 minutes ago, Gotaku said:

Can I get a bit of advice? I've saved up 5K kobans now, is it worth

I would recommend grabbing at least 1 of her shards.

The game is designed in such a way that even if you only spent 5000 Koban on her, you can always get her later via Date Tokens, though it might take years. But sending in some cash can speed it up.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, blaa said:

2 hours rotation and 3 days and nike, that's a big improvement in my eyes - gonna get her on the last day, except we get another combativity contest before.

GL everyone

After doing a couple of x50 I think I'll do the same. That was slooooooow xD

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Fiel said:

I would recommend grabbing at least 1 of her shards.

The game is designed in such a way that even if you only spent 5000 Koban on her, you can always get her later via Date Tokens, though it might take years. But sending in some cash can speed it up.

Got 1 at least. Kinda annoying they are holding this event at the same time as the other event where I have an actual shot at getting all characters if I dont waste anything on the Mythic. :/

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Gotaku said:

Got 1 at least. Kinda annoying they are holding this event at the same time as the other event where I have an actual shot at getting all characters if I dont waste anything on the Mythic. :/

You mean kinda helpful that you can instead focus on the event where you can get something instead of having to waste your time on only this mythic that you have insufficient resources to achieve anyway. Fixed that for you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

34 minutes ago, jelom said:

What happens in the adventure/story doesn't change that.

well i can't tell that i don't get your point, if we see it from game dynamic ok... still for me the "seal" will be really broken when Karole will make her entrance (looking forward for that at this point XD)

Side note Yeeeey a got one shard !!!! for now seems harder to get the girl in one go (even if i'm not trying), probably is due to the ones that really need her, need to see how it becomes maybe from tomorrow we will have some "spare" shards already. i'll wait the end of the event and see the "results" to tell if i like more this new form

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Ulcisciendi said:

Again: shards went sold out after 4 minutes, seems much more challenging to me, despite the math :)

Just wait until the end and you'll see, this is what always happens, very fast at the start but at the end there are leftover shards.

• Like 1

This system feels bad if it happens to overlap with a 10% discount event on that day. Some people do not have the time visit and camp for shards every 2 hourly. Other than that, I think it is ok. Just gonna wait for the 3rd day where I could most likely get 100 shards at one go.

• Thinking 1
  • Sad 1

Before I give my feedback, a couple of friendly reminders, folks:

1. Keep your noob questions out of this thread. Go ask them in QA Questions & Answers if you want.

2. DO NOT encourage clueless noobs who derail this thread by educating them here.

3. Do NOT be insufferable jerks who tell people how to speak. And avoid personal attacks in general.

This is a specific event thread (and there's a LOT to say about this event and its implications). It's not an open bar for anyone to open their big mouth about random unrelated stuff. If any of the above happens again, it will get nuked.

Cheers.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Now, my own feedback: Niiiiiike!!! 😍 Not only is it wonderful to see one of the so-called "villains" finally obtainable as a harem girl, but the couple of sneak peeks I took at the art are AMAZING. I would love to collect her and get to see her entire scene story and pose series. And I also hope this is only the beginning, and Fab finally caved in and gave up his extremely frustrating "let's design awesome characters for players to desire and then never ever give them the satisfaction" policy. ^^ Karo, Pando, Edwa, Sake and obv Final (the main haremverse one), I hope you'll follow suit!

Having said that, the fact that this highly anticipated treat finally happens, but it's been assigned to the one format (both in terms of the event itself and the harem girl's upgrade costs) so ludicrously expensive that I can barely afford to keep up with the ones from my one class is an unexpected twist on this great surprise. And it's pretty frustrating for me in this case.

If you're going to go that route, at least please share the love across all three classes!

HC now has 3 jaw-dropping Mythics, including what looks to be a serious contender for the best from a theme and art quality perspective (I can't know what the affection scenes are worth, and I probably won't get to know for at least a year, though).

CH has two beautiful and iconic characters, and will most likely get a third one next month.

Things did improve quite a bit for us faithful (aka stubborn ^^) KH  players with the addition of Mythic Tina last month, with beautiful art (even though I'm not a big fan of the scenes' story and themes, but they are well drawn). Still, our only other one so far is Alexa, a relatively generic character with very good but not outstanding art, and, imho, rather subpar affection scenes (I also happen to dislike the two main themes used for her series, mushrooms and see-through bodies, but to each their own as always)... So it's still the worst class by far in terms of MD girls from an eye-candy perspective.

So please, PLEASE don't give Karole or another god-tier top of the want-list character to CH next month! Give her to KH instead to balance things out a bit.

Good luck, have fun to those who can go for Nike this event. I would if I could afford it, but unfortunately my koban-printing machine hasn't been delivered in this dimension, and I'm broke IRL. ^^ Best regards

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

Karole or another god-tier top of the want-list character to CH next month!

I'm sorry for you but that was my hope for the next month 😂

I mean I liked Estelle (still find her super good don't get me wrong) and I liked bunny a lot (found her very funny mostly) but Karole is really my type of girl so if it happens to see her next month (again sorry for you) but i would be soooooo happy that I could not describe it with words XD 

I can understand your feelings tho, you feel like me now having this wonderful (and very wanted) Athena here and be "forced" to let her go bright side now I know who I want to get with the tokens (one day)

• Haha 1

with my ass internet that's slow as fuck I barely get any fucking chance to gather shards, this isn't fun, I preferred the huge batches of shards, at least then I had a chance to at least get one damn shard, but now, just 2-3 minutes is enough to deplete all available shards, it's just not fun for those of us that don't want to spend money in this game

• Thinking 1

8 hours ago, Noacc said:

Wow, Nike made a lot of noise 😄

Well, as it was said above, it was a surprise seeing the team turn back over his long-time announced decision of never  making haremettes version of villain girls.

As for myself, putting aside the absurd cost to gain a mythic girl (and the fact that I looked four times already only to found the shard pool always empty), I think that this is the first time, since I started playing, that I am really sorry because I am unable to interrupt my no-koban policy (especially because Nike is hardcore).

Maybe if I will be lucky enough to get Kameyala with some combativity to spare before the end of the event, I will try to gain one or two shards for the purpose to obtain her with date tokens. Sure, that will need four or five years of main events, but the devs had us get used to worse things...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1