24 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Stacy

• Faptastic!
    • Meh
    • Yucky

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Shadow Season. Next Event >>

ZhgvWED.png

Legendary Days
From the 10 until the 14th (1 pm UTC+2) of June you will have four days to get this sexy interdimensional creature
Stacy X from Roko Senseï.

Dragon Maiden
My fierce hero,

The cutest big busted dragon maiden has come to audition for you! She would like to be your new assistant, taking care of your every need! Whatever you desire she can fulfil, it makes her soaking wet to know she has pleased her Senpai.

From today until the 14th (1 pm UTC+2) of June you will have four days to get this sexy interdimensional creature Stacy X from Roko Senseï. Her dream is to be your personal assistant and satisfy you!

But two legendary beauties are more powerful than one! You’ll also have the chance to get your hands on the Half God Nero, if she’s still missing from your Harem. Make her squirt, it’s her special power!

Let me pleasure you, Senpai. I’m burning with desire!

Boss Girls

ava0-1200x.webp     

Stacy

ava0-1200x.webp     

Nero

@Noacc

• Thanks 9

• Noacc pinned, featured, unfeatured and unpinned this topic
18 minutes ago, Gotaku said:

Does anyone know the koban investment numbers for Legendary Days?

If i'm right should be the natural combat points + 3000/4000 kobans. At least was so when i was still going full power in legendary days (if someone has a better data will answer you better :))

Now the girl: She looks fine and i know the character even if i didn't watched anything of the manga (or anime if there is one), mostly i met her in my "researches" 😜. So i'm not in the mode "i have to get her no matter what". Mode that woke up when i saw Aqua again!!!!! i was already at 60 shards for her so time to welcome her in my harem i think XD let's hope i'm lucky with the drops.....

Edited by Xemnas
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Karyia said:

KH seems to be on the rise again.

She's worse than Eliana on everything, only usable if you don't have the mythics. Of course it can be handy to many players, but not to top KH players.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

She's worse than Eliana on everything, only usable if you don't have the mythics. Of course it can be handy to many players, but not to top KH players.

IIRC, she's the 2nd 5.5 KH girl to zero HC and CH such girls.

I'm CH and I'm awaiting Taria's return (got 60+ shards on her and she's a favorite of mine) or a 5.5 CH girl 👍 😅😂

I'll get a few Stacy shards for possible token usage or flowers if she comes up over at pachinko one (far away) day :D 👌

On 6/11/2021 at 12:57 AM, Gotaku said:

Does anyone know the koban investment numbers for Legendary Days?

I can only make a calculated guess for this account as it seems to vary from event to event, such is the nature of the RND.  For this event in this account where Stacy was the only girl I was trying for I started out with 4,800 kobans and have 1,270 left.  That means I used 3,530 kobans.  However, I must point out that, because of my slow browser and the fact that the 'defeat villains' portion of the game is very data-intensive, I always use the 10x play option otherwise I'd be spending all day trying to do 20 performances.  I estimate I spent around 250 kobans on this alone for the course of the game.  So to give a really vague and roundabout answer to your question, if you had a good browser or use your phone or tablet to play, you could do single performances and use around 3,200 kobans.

Just a comment on the drop rate.  I found it terrible and I could do two rounds (40 performances) without a lousy shard and most times only 1 shard per 10 performances in most other accounts  In two accounts, Stacy is still only on under 20 shards each.  Because I didn't have her in any account, I went for Nero in my KH accounts first and only tried for Stacy first in my HC accounts.  When I got her in this account and maxed out both her affection and XP I decided I had to go for broke and get her in my KH accounts.  Her stats, folks, are excellent and put her even above Lapis, who was my top dog.  I can only judge the Legendary Days girls as I've had little luck in the Legendary Contests and none whatsoever in the Mythic Days events.  I imagine these mythic girls would be on another level for stats.

The other thing I'd say... Thank God for Dating Tokens!  In this account and Peregrine Took. In Peregrine Took I have only 352 kobans left, but this accounts for the fact that I had to advance Nero from 62 shards to win her over... and put up with all her abuse!  I got Stacy within range of my Dating Token collection and got her this way, otherwise I might've done another 40 performances without another shard drop.  In this account, I needed to collect only 3 shards to get her with the dating tokens so my estimate of koban investment would still generally apply.