🗯️💥Comix Harem is LIVE! ​💥​🗯️

Noacc

1 hour ago, DocJD said:

Why did people expect a "classic event?" Where were they going to put the girls?

On the first two bosses. HH's first event only had one on a boss, and Dark Lord featured in the first 20 months worth of events, only missing out for the first time on the second Legendary Days event. Wouldn't have been problematic at all.

If we hadn't had a PoA, I would've expected no event because it's too early in the game's resource system, but I thought there might've been one because the PoA meant that Kinkoid obviously disagreed over it being too early.

• Like 3

So after playing for a few weeks a couple of things have to be done for CH to be worth a penny. As somebody who's fine with spending money in HH there is literally zero reason to be spend any real money in CH. The game itself has next to no content, with no new events spicing things up like in HH, villians suck cause they only have one tier and once you get their main girls they're useless, I could be wrong but I have over 15 girls and no clubs or TOF available. Also no champions or POA and world 2 art for the girls is just down right awful. This game is just a worse version of HH.

Really want this game to succeed but there's zero reason to play it right now.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Uggi said:

HUHU
Can it be that the boss in act 3 is broken?
Been knocking around for several weeks and it only drops gold and every now and then 1 orb. But fragments of ladies, no evidence.

Working fine. Both myself and plenty of others have managed to obtain all 3 of his regular girls.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, DocJD said:

In Hentai Heroes the main character in the story is you, so you can kind of relate. In Comix Harem it's somebody else and he's kind of a dick. However, the art has been improving.

We must be reading a different story in Comix Harem, I haven't seen that one were you're not the main character.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Kenrae said:

We must be reading a different story in Comix Harem, I haven't seen that one were you're not the main character.

The main character is called Wildman. In HH they use whatever your player name is.

14 minutes ago, DocJD said:

The main character is called Wildman. In HH they use whatever your player name is.

That's like having a character called Peter Parker and complaining about people calling him Spiderman.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DocJD said:

If you enter your Harem, you should notice that your girls have their superheroine names (such as Black Widow (Natasha Romanoff)) on the left and once you click on them, you should be able to see their real name (such as Natasha Romanoff (Black Widow)).
Please note: Just like in Hentai Heroes, the player unlocks more information about the girl's identity as they upgrade their grades of affection. Bunny Girl in Comix Harem, for example, will only reveal her real name (Alice Holle) in the Harem once she reaches 2 Stars, with more information unlocked (such as "Birthday") once she reaches 3 Stars (max).

1bd7847be55b590c6880247793333b8f.png

While your superhero name is Wildman, the real name of Wildman is your player name.
Players are supposed to grasp this aspect in the second chapter of the game (Begin City -> Super Dick).

In other words, you are the main character in Comix Harem just like how you are the main character in Hentai Heroes.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, DvDivXXX said:

Also, utterly broken Market interface now? Or is it just me (I tried a couple of different browsers etc.). Sent a support ticket in any case.

CXH Bug - Broken Market 2.png

I am not encountering the same issue.
Though it is great that you reported it through a ticket so that one never encounters it (if they fix the issue, that is) - thank you for doing so.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Also, utterly broken Market interface now? Or is it just me (I tried a couple of different browsers etc.). Sent a support ticket in any case.

It seems to be working fine here :S 

• Like 1

Good to know, thanks guys.

5 hours ago, windia said:

Looks like PoA and LD are lucrative or whatever...

Also, yeah... Dropping huge game-changing events on us out of the blue, very expensive koban wise and normally requiring a lot of advanced notice to plan for and play properly (without throwing real money at the game in a hurry) seems like a very unhealthy way to go through this "Beta" phase. And I have yet to see a Calendar (maybe on Discord? I haven't checked the Discord for CXH yet).

• Like 6

4 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

I'm fine in Comix Harem but messed up in Hentai Heroes.

680662797_ScreenShot2021-07-07at9_40_41AM.thumb.png.1416443b4314eaf26d34a2be3648e05e.png

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Also, yeah... Dropping huge game-changing events on us out of the blue, very expensive koban wise and normally requiring a lot of advanced notice to plan for and play properly (without throwing real money at the game in a hurry) seems like a very unhealthy way to go through this "Beta" phase. And I have yet to see a Calendar (maybe on Discord? I haven't checked the Discord for CXH yet).

What's the usual koban cost for these?
I spent 1k without thinking much about it and only got 12 shards.

5 minutes ago, xTheLaw said:

What's the usual koban cost for these?
I spent 1k without thinking much about it and only got 12 shards.

For LD, 4-5k is usually safe. 1k is just throwing gold out the window, I'm afraid. It won't get you much more than just using your natural regen (a partial girl at 40% or 60% is just as useless).

15 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

It could be that because it's still in Beta that they're dropping in the big events to see how they'll work with a starting game as HH was already well established when those larger events (PoA, LD) came into being.

This  is in contrast to how it was when I started where the events were girls at different bosses and you won your girl either All or Nothing. (And that is how Gork became girl number 6 in my harem while doing the in-story tutorial). So it was kind of simple and easy, so to speak.

Or

As I kind of recall, they did note that this was a Beta but when it was finalized all of our achievements would carry over to the full game so, perhaps, the big events early on are a kind of reward/thank you for our work at play-testing it out, finding any final bugs, feedback on the art, etc.

Or

A combo of the two above.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, TeeJay said:

perhaps, the big events early on are a kind of reward/thank you for our work at play-testing it out

Thanking someone and slapping them in the face usually don't go together well, though.

As a reward to thank those who already spent real-life money on this unfinished game, unannounced expensive events that only them can possibly afford this early works perfectly, however... Down to the nice and healthy"haha I'm grabbing this easily while you can't, suckers!" P2W vibe of the game in its current state. ^^

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

Thanking someone and slapping them in the face usually don't go together well, though.

Sometimes, people don't think about what they're doing when they do stuff. They think it's a good idea and, well, it's not.

Like, one year at one my jobs, instead of handing out xmass bonuses they decided to give us the gift of a big discount on all purchases in the store. Except you couldn't add it to your employee discount. And it was only usable one day. And they didn't announce it till the day before. And it was offered late into the month of December.

Yet, despite all of that, they actually thought they were doing something good for us. They really believed it was a good idea.

And, also, I did say 'perhaps'. Possibly? Maybe? Could be? You never know? lol. :) Know one knows what goes on inside their brains.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• FinderKeeper changed the title to 🗯️💥Comix Harem is LIVE! ​💥​🗯️