🗯️💥Comix Harem is LIVE! ​💥​🗯️

Noacc

1 hour ago, Gotaku said:

Ow come on, it's a laziness feature anyway, you can click those few buttons with ease.

Not if i'm working or so. I lost 4 girls in comix and they lost a patreon. Its a disturbing I spent 7600 kabans for it 😁

8 minutes ago, xpto_pt said:

Not if i'm working or so. I lost 4 girls in comix and they lost a patreon. Its a disturbing I spent 7600 kabans for it 😁

The moment you reach their tier they can be claimed, I don't see what being working has anything to do with it.

Edited by Kenrae

2 hours ago, Kenrae said:

The moment you reach their tier they can be claimed, I don't see what being working has anything to do with it.

True, but that loses the strategic value and makes no sense you cant redeem after, like the normal contests.

Hello everyone! 
I have searched a lot before posting, so apologies if this has already been discussed, I was unable to find any message. 

I have seen the classic banner on HH saying I would have received 1800 koban in case I reach level 2 in CH, seems to be a random banner that appears only on the homepage and not on the Sex Friends list, was that a bug or something that has been canceled? 

Thanks! 

1 hour ago, Ulcisciendi said:

Hello everyone! 
I have searched a lot before posting, so apologies if this has already been discussed, I was unable to find any message. 

I have seen the classic banner on HH saying I would have received 1800 koban in case I reach level 2 in CH, seems to be a random banner that appears only on the homepage and not on the Sex Friends list, was that a bug or something that has been canceled? 

Thanks! 

It appears in the bottom of sex list because you possibly already got the prize.

19 hours ago, xpto_pt said:

True, but that loses the strategic value and makes no sense you cant redeem after, like the normal contests.

You were talking about events. Aside from Legendary Contests, which is a kind of hybrid as an event based on the contest format, why would you expect events to behave like daily contests do? They're completely unrelated parts of the game.

3 hours ago, xpto_pt said:

It appears in the bottom of sex list because you possibly already got the prize.

I don't think so. He would have had a popup and/or to click on the banner back in Sex Friends to claim the reward. Also, he's talking about a 1.8k koban cross promo on HH linked to CXH. It might be a targeted offer that not everyone received, but I have no trace of it either. There was the cross-promo for Comics Bunny, I did that and it's in my Sex Friends list of completed offers, but I saw no other offers.

And still zero promo in the very empty Sex Friends page on CXH itself, by the way... I did start seeing ads for the game on third-party sites here and there, but no promo codes or gifts etc.

On 7/28/2021 at 5:07 PM, GeorgeMTO said:

This feature is now available to monthly card holders for both Seasons and PoA events.

More basic functionality behind a paywall.

Why did I ever expect anything good from this company?

1 minute ago, GeorgeMTO said:

That isn't basic functionality

Literally every other gacha I ever played has this feature by default.
And the collect all feature is no different. Nowhere else have I seen something like that locked away.
It's literally designed to frustrate the players so they feels forced to pay.

Just now, xTheLaw said:

Literally every other gacha I ever played has this feature by default.
And the collect all feature is no different. Nowhere else have I seen something like that locked away.
It's literally designed to frustrate the players so they feels forced to pay.

Then you haven't played many gachas. I've played several other games where if you don't get rewards by the time the event ends, you don't get them, even if they're waiting to be claimed.

I still would prefer it didn't exist entirely. If you're incapable of hitting the claim button, you don't deserve shit.

• Like 2

Well that's it, I've run out of ways to spend my energy.

I held off as long as I could, leaving 500+ energy unclaimed in the Season until the end of the month and spending only my regenerating capacity but now my monthly card handily dropped it all on me at once and I've spent it. With a little over a 100 left I'm left standing around twiddling my thumbs.

Don't get me wrong, I know the game is in Beta and that content doesn't magically fall out of the sky through no effort... but it does seem like a foreseeable outcome for beta-testers that they might reach this point and some sort of, even temporary, mechanic would have been smart.

I like the game, really. I want to keep playing it.

But I've found myself in this situation before, where I got bored waiting for some aspect of a game to be either updated or not-boring anymore and gone looking for something else to play... and never come back. Given this is one of the few times I've made the exception to my usual rule of miserly penny-pinching I'm even more loathe to walk away.

Just throwing this out here but... why no way to convert excess energy into kisses? Any advantage gained by players who've got energy to spend that way over those still going through content will just get wiped along with the Mojo reset at the end of the month anyway.

Or, given you've literally added a heroine with time-manipulation powers - No-Gone - and a side-quest where she apparently has repeated the same rendezvous over and over again... why not have a side-quest that only flags as available when there's no unfinished side-quests, 'Deja Vu All Over Again' where you just hook up with No-Gone over and over again. Nerf the **** out of the XP rewards or just have it be the way to convert energy into kisses.

Especially considering the fact PoA now needs so many Season fights to complete.

Hell, turn excess energy into combat. I'd rather rake in a few more paltry $5.5K payouts over and over than have my energy at cap. I'm a patient grinder when needed, I'll happily eek out rare awards of 10 frags for all those 1-star heroines day after day, week after week or scrounge up cash and blow it on 10-orb Great Games at the night club for the same outcome... but the grinder in me rebels against having a meter full that I just can't spend for even an inch more progress.

• Like 5

Time for a recap of this second month in ComixHarem.

With a full month I was able to finish the season (get the girl at tier 51) with ease. Almost no boosters used, just one day during legendary contests to assure the girl with seasons victories, but I would have reached the same tier without them.

In the legendary days, I could only get 43 shards of Paprika as I was reserving resources, especially kobans, for later events.

In legendary contest I got the girl without using too much resources. Medium difficulty here.

The last event of the month was PoA and here I used my saved kobans to get the girls and resources of the second path, making a lot easier to finish it.

At the end of the month I was at level 130, only 3 levels below the top, but I still have side quests to do. For F2P is an assumable gap, and almost no difference in PvP. (Well, I must say that some people has just rushed the season today  to get the first XP reward and increase the level gap again, but it is just temporary, and that way they get ahead, and my opponents in seasons are easier ;) )

My harem has only 28 girls, in part because I have had bad luck with epic night-club orbs, but remembering my starting in HH I am not worried, this is a long distance race.

I was expecting a classic event in August, but it seems that those events will have to wait while the game is in beta stage.

I have been able to amass a sizeable reserve of resources: orbs, items, books, gifts, a bit of money and even my kobans have started to grow again, and perhaps I could unlock again the next PoA.

About my experience of the game, I know it is in beta, but I feel as if there are not much tasks to do. Adding more features like (in order of preference): PoP, classic events, champions, leagues, could improve that point and generate more resources. For the time being I play ComixHarem as a complementary sideshow, but I am keeping pace quite well. B|

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

IDK if others have the same issue, but I just wanted to mention that in Nutaku version of Comix harem when you go into the "Change team" tab and hover over the girls, you can't see their stats. So basically you have to change your team as if you are blind, because all you see is their avatar images. In the right hand side you can at least see their class as well, but still no stats. so if you want to change your team, you need to head to the harem (where you collect the money) and look at each girls stats separately. That wasn't a thing some days ago...

in comixharem.com that isn't a problem and you can see all the stats to make your strongest team...

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone please explain how there are so many players that have a higher level than me? From the very first day that this game launched, I've done all of the daily missions, claimed all of the xp rewards from seasons, and have completed all of the main and side quests. I've even bought the seasons and path of attraction passes in an effort to ensure that I've stayed on top.

I'm at level 151 on Comix Harem and 149 on Nutaku, yet when viewing the season's leaderboard, there are players that are several levels above mine. Unless the amount of experience needed to level up is randomized, I don't understand how there can be such a massive difference. I shouldn't be missing any experience up to this point, but somehow there are players at level 155. Does anyone know how or why?

• Like 1

On 8/19/2021 at 4:16 PM, FinderKeeper said:

Well, there's difference in XP rewards from daily missions.

If a player gains their levels early from season xp rewards, they'll get higher xp from missions than rest of the players. And it snowballs.

i am still doubting this is really snowballing before i see some solid maths. Even if you get 40-50 xp more a day for a few levels, it's only 1200-1500 xp a month, that's not even 1/4 of a level for 150.

Most difference probably comes from unfinished side/quests.

If it really only is a difference in daily mission xp it wont matter in a few months, when we've reached 250-300.

edit: i am still waiting, finderkeeper, btw

edit2: oh, i just read godfappers comment again, he actually has finished all side/main quests, i really have to look in the daily mission xp, i guess

edit3: so, basically the difference of 149 to 155 is 126xp a day (2457 to 2583), so if we assume it's around the same amount a month, it's a little bit over half a level difference. I guess that could add up to a few levels when a level up still needs so little xp - still think the points stand that it doesnt matter in a few month or in a year

Edited by blaa
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, blaa said:

yeah, but he said he reached all season tiers + got all daily missions + finished all quests

Yes, he said he got all season xp, so I don't have a clue as why he is lacking about 30k xp, unless he hadn' reached tier 49 at that moment.

Edited by jelom
  • Thanks 1

I've gotten ALL of the seasons xp rewards, including from the partial first month that the game launched in. I've completed each and every last daily mission and have spent all the energy that I possibly can up to this point. My levels are now 151 (almost 152) on nutaku and 153 on comix harem. Quite a far cry from the highest leveled players.

This is precisely why I decided to post here because I don't understand why there's such a large difference compared to the highest leveled players. I had already considered the extra daily mission experience from leveling up early, but that extra amount is so insignificant that it still doesn't seem to explain my level difference. Am I the only one experiencing this?

I have indeed saved my seasons xp rewards to to be used to win contests, and not as soon as I got them. Is that really what's making the difference?

It turns out that I've managed to overlook this month's 25k xp reward on both of my  accounts. I intended to use every xp reward during the legendary contest, but it turns out that I didn't claim one of them. I just realized that when using my mouse my wheel, it scrolls over enough to pass over some of the rewards.

I'm sorry for my mistake. Thank you all for your help.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, GøĐ FÅþþëR said:

It turns out that I've managed to overlook this month's 25k xp reward on both of my  accounts. I intended to use every xp reward during the legendary contest, but it turns out that I didn't claim one of them. I just realized that when using my mouse my wheel, it scrolls over enough to pass over some of the rewards.

I'm sorry for my mistake. Thank you all for your help.

that just makes sense, i did some math, and since I am doing the same as you, i should get to 154 after I claimed everything.

• FinderKeeper changed the title to 🗯️💥Comix Harem is LIVE! ​💥​🗯️