🗯️💥Comix Harem is LIVE! ​💥​🗯️

Noacc

Does anyone tried the special offer for the girl and got her? ive used the same email i use for the game account and so far still no girl. using firefox, no adblock, no vpn. the banner to take me to the website is still there, but on the sexfriends offers it still shows as if it is a bran new offer not yet completed.

Nvm, just got the banner to reclaim her.

Edited by Kyonyuu Lover
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

So, we're approaching level 200 when mythic boosters will become available (right? the slots are there). Seems like it is gonna happen next month. Is there some kind of table or, maybe, formula, that shows how much XP do you need to complete a certain level? (to claim season XP rewards at the appropriate time and insta equip Albane's travel memories equivalent)

Edited by Тёмный Властелин

9 minutes ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

So, we're approaching level 200 when mythic boosters will become available (right? the slots are there). Seems like it is gonna happen next month. Is there some kind of table or, maybe, formula, that shows how much XP do you need to complete a certain level? (to claim season XP rewards at the appropriate time and ista equip Albane's travel memories equivalent)

I don't think it matters that much when you equip Albane's, you're going to get the same total XP from it anyway. At most, it can give you a boost to a contest of your choosing.

End of september, so here is my recap on my adventure in Comix Harem.

here is the link to the previous month

https://forum.kinkoid.com/index.php?/topic/18569-🗯️💥comix-harem-beta-💥🗯️/&do=findComment&comment=240834

It seems that I have reached the cruise speed and finishing the events without problems.

I am at level 183 (almost 184), just two levels short of the top players, so I keep the pace. My harem has 62 girls, not many, but I prefer not rushing and reserving some orbs, and without leagues I don't need a very strong team. It reminds me of my old days in HH when the girls were added very slowly.

In Seasons I had no problems reaching tier 54, although the first days I took more losses than usual.

In the Classic event I got the two villain girls, although Relief needed more battles than expected.

In legendary days I got only 40 shards for Chipmunk, but of course I didn't use kobans here.

Then the Legendary contest was very easy, the XP from season was enough to get the beautiful Epiphany in the first day.

Finally in PoA I could finally spend the monthly saved gold to unlock the second path, making it a lot easier :).

The strategy of saving resources (money, kisses, combativity and orbs) from Season for LC and PoA has been correct, and I still have enough orbs saved. The money is the main constraint in the early game, so I just keep pace upgrading my stats and upgrading a few girls. It seems that books and gifts will also be in short supply soon if I want to keep enough girls upgraded.

I wonder when will the game pass to the alpha stage, as of now we are just slowly gaining girls and levels.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

It was implicit by using the same engine in both games, but until now nobody confirmed a x100 drop in comix harem. Well, I got one today for Bloodless. :D

Unfortunately I was playing in my phone so I didn't take a screenshot (I usually play there with the game images disabled)

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not sure why Comix Harem isn't still Beta. Until they fix Energy the game is incomplete.

There are 4 resouces which replenish themselves when you are off line: Energy, Combativity, Kisses and Harem girls generating cash. All four of them are capped as to how much they can earn before maxing out lin a day or less. However, Combativity, Kisses and cash can all be used any time you are active in the game. Often, Energy cannot be used. My estimate is that about half the time I am unable to spend my Energy because the story is incomplete and the side quests are infrequent. I'd say the game is still in Beta mode until Energy can be used like any other renewable resource.

I would suggest, as an interim, letting Energy buy SOMETHING. With the quests, it let's you "buy" Experience. Failing that, let us at least buy Cash, Kobans, Combativity, Kisses, or things in the Market (which would effectively be covered by the interim step of trading for Cash or Kobans). Even if the exchange rate is horrible, it gets around the fact that, while maxxed out, people are losing over 180 Energy per day.

4 hours ago, DocJD said:

I'm not sure why Comix Harem isn't still Beta. Until they fix Energy the game is incomplete.

Because HH existed for years outside of beta without a solution to this problem, I feel it is quite obvious that Kinkoid don't consider this an issue.

• Haha 1

I suppose the energy problem is unsolved in HH, because instead of too much energy you have too much champions tickets. And I would find odd if it were solved here before HH. Yes the game is not finished, but if the beta status has nothing to do with gameplay, as suggest @FinderKeeper, all is clear. HH is not in beta and there are major changes. CxH will be the same.

A new month starts, so here is a recap on my Comix Harem experience in october.

link to the previous month

https://forum.kinkoid.com/index.php?/topic/18569-%F0%9F%97%AF%EF%B8%8F%F0%9F%92%A5comix-harem-beta-%E2%80%8B%F0%9F%92%A5%E2%80%8B%F0%9F%97%AF%EF%B8%8F/&do=findComment&comment=242692

I have finished october at level 203 just two levels below top players, and with 76 girls in my harem ( a bit sad that I haven't managed to get Red Battler with the HH crosspromotion in spite of having tried all imaginable tricks and changes in configuration). Comix harem has an advantage in that is not as time demanding as HH so the experience here is more relaxing.

Seasons was a walk in the park, taking very few losses and reaching tier 51 early. The addition of elements didn't change this dynamic and I think it was even good for me.

In the classic event I got Bloodless with a lucky x100, but Vengenace taking 295 battles prevented getting Shade too 😒

I passed Legendary days getting 44 shards of Arachne Slit, so the normal outcome without using kobans.

Legendary contest was easy again, getting the girl in the first day, and some orbs afterwards.

In PoA as usual I unlocked the second set of rewards with the monthly saved kobans, so getting all four girls was easy.

Maintaining the resource saving strategy is going well, with a steady addition of girls I am getting more money, and that is very important in the low level phase of the game, allowing me to keep pace upgrading stats and a group of girls for use on seasons.

After passing to the alpha stage and unlocking a new world, the game is in a stable phase, but I will hope some feature will be added soon.

• Like 1

I have updated the Comix Harem patch notes in the Announcements subsection but it seems none of the topics in that subforum can be replied to comment on them. 

So I will do it here:

Main change is the addition of Leagues to Comix Harem.

No need to comment on the mechanics of it as it will be the exact same engine as in HH.

As no one will be so fool as to spend kobans to refill or to buy boosters during the first weeks, that mean that most people will get a few free kobans and some other resource (as there will be no worship) and probably some shards of a new girl.

With most players being in a small level gap I foresee a fierce competition of the habitual suspects for the first places.

Let see you tomorrow in Wanker I ⚔️

• Thanks 2

29 minuti fa, jelom ha scritto:

I am utterly surprised by the huge amount of low level players in the new leagues, and also by the disinterest most of them are showing, 8 hours into the league and only 13 players have scored.

In my League, for reasons unknown, there's a lot of people still at 20 points. Like they did 1 fight and then stopped- maybe they didn't understood the system?

Oh, well, much relaxing.

2 hours ago, jelom said:

I am utterly surprised by the huge amount of low level players in the new leagues, and also by the disinterest most of them are showing, 8 hours into the league and only 13 players have scored.

Seems like we have here accounts that are not playing the game anymore, but which were used to form the brackets for some reason 🤷‍♂️ I have a lot of those too. Not scoring, not gaining XP... nothing.

68 out of 101 players in my League are at 0 points. I don't know if there's a way to tell if they're still active and just not participating or if they tried the game and quit. Since they are all tied at 0, how do the rewards work? They all score at 0? They all score in the 31-45 group? Luck of the draw?

I can't tell about participation and drop outs from the Contest as it is donation and 33 players, including myelf, are at 0.

Le 06/11/2021 à 21:52, DocJD a dit :

68 out of 101 players in my League are at 0 points. I don't know if there's a way to tell if they're still active and just not participating or if they tried the game and quit. Since they are all tied at 0, how do the rewards work? They all score at 0? They all score in the 31-45 group? Luck of the draw?

I can't tell about participation and drop outs from the Contest as it is donation and 33 players, including myelf, are at 0.

If there are 68 inactive players in your league (in mine there are 67, it must be more or less the same for everybody) I suppose there are 68 players who are not aware of the existence or purpose of the league. They probably will finish the week with zero points, and stay in the lowest league. It changes nothing for other players, except there's no challenge. Near half of those who play are going to go up in a new league, the only possible surprise is the amount of gold in bonus.

So they just nerfed the crap out of money which of course was already generally in short supply. So don't plan on upgrading your girls anytime soon. It literally comes off as they believed that HH needed a nerf to "balance" things so of course that nerf needs to be applied here as well even though the game doesn't have things like PoP or champions to produce large amounts of money. Anybody want to take bet on whether the spending portions of PoA get lowered to compensate or just become impossible?

• Like 1
  • Hug 1

Last time an event gave me the opportunity to empty my excess equipment into the market I could have flogged an Orange/Epic piece of equipment for ~$50K, now it's barely offering ~$25K for a Purple/Legendary equip. I'll also note that the nerf didn't seem to bring down the cost of BUYING equipment (not that I ever do that) from the market with the cost there being ~$207K and ~$315K for a piece of Orange/Epic and Purple/Legendary, respectively.

If people thought it was hard to get started for cash-poor noobs trying to upgrade their girls when the beta first started then just imagine trying to retain/attract new players now when its even harder to scrape together cash to upgrade girls.

• Like 1

• FinderKeeper changed the title to 🗯️💥Comix Harem is LIVE! ​💥​🗯️