🗯️💥Comix Harem is LIVE! ​💥​🗯️

Noacc

December has started so I must recap how I passed November in Comixharem.

I finished at level 237 with 91 girls in my harem (still not Red Battler 😡)

I enjoyed the adventure and side quests, for me the story is the main attractive of Kinkoid games.

About Seasons I started very fast gaining tiers, but mid month I entered a bad bubble with many defeats where mi progression was slowed to a crawl, fortunately, it corrected it self in a few days, and I finished seasons as always over tier 52, getting both girls.

In the classic event I got both girls from villains and the mission girl.

In Legendary days I got just over 40 shards of Arkana, let's wait for revivals in next years.

Legendary contest was surprisingly easy, getting the girl in the first day.

I unlocked the second path of PoA, finishing the tasks without problems, a good investment in my opinion.

The main difference has been the leagues and gems that have changed the game experience, because all people got into a frenzy. 

I passed the Wanker leagues without problems, but Sexpert I has been a complete failure, with people with mountains of boosters and teams at level 400.

The change in items reselling value has been a hard blow to my money income, now I cannot keep pace if I want to upgrade stats, buy books and gifts and later upgrade girls.

In summary, the game has became more complicated and time demanding, just the same as hentaiheroes. Not a bright forecast for the next months.

• Like 4

question about the new path of valor addition to the the game how to get past the first checkpoint if you have no girls left to gain shards hoping that the event girl when shes added to the harem counts as the shards available otherwise ill be stuck until a new girl comes out

Le 09/12/2021 à 20:31, Marduls a dit :

question about the new path of valor addition to the the game how to get past the first checkpoint if you have no girls left to gain shards hoping that the event girl when shes added to the harem counts as the shards available otherwise ill be stuck until a new girl comes out

I think it's a very interesting question, even if it's not in comix harem that's the problem is the worse. In harem heroes there are players who play for years and already own the vast majority of girls (in pachinko and in events), so they have big chances to be blocked when events bring girls they already have. That's not the case in comix harem, who is six months old.

Plus the path of valor stays a month in comix harem, there's time to win the two girls in season and others in pachinko. Events will bring new girls too. If you already have all the world's girls, that's not very annoying.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Kaitana said:

I think it's a very interesting question, even if it's not in comix harem that's the problem is the worse. In harem heroes there are players who play for years and already own the vast majority of girls (in pachinko and in events), so they have big chances to be blocked when events bring girls they already have. That's not the case in comix harem, who is six months old.

Plus the path of valor stays a month in comix harem, there's time to win the two girls in season and others in pachinko. Events will bring new girls too. If you already have all the world's girls, that's not very annoying.

yeah i have all the girls available in comix harem exept two that were event exclusive locked so im just waiting for new event girls to get some points in the path of valor.

On 12/9/2021 at 12:31 PM, Marduls said:

10 hours ago, Marduls said:

yeah i have all the girls available in comix harem exept two that were event exclusive locked so im just waiting for new event girls to get some points in the path of valor.

Just remember that all checkpoints/Tiers/whatever for Path of Valor require have the same requirements for the duration of the entire event.  So in this case, for nearly the next 4 weeks in CxH, Potions of Lust are obtained ONLY by girl Shards.

You should have plenty of opportunities to get the PoV girl(s) before the event ends.  Claiming Frost (Mission girl) today, the upcoming girl from Legendary Days plus the girl from the next Legendary Contest will get you 2/3 of the way to the PoV girls.  Path of Attraction (PoA) should push you over the top if you take both paths... not counting any 1*, Night-Club and/or boss/villain/World girls that get released in the meantime. 😉👍

Edited by Hastur
formatting
  • Like 1

Why add a 5* girl so early without even rebalancing the cost? Just copy paste from HH.
The upgrade costs for 5* girls are ridiculous in HH and much worse in CxH.
Especially with all of the cash nerfs from previous patches.

Does any developer even play this game or do they literally just copy paste everything from HH?

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, BrycePhilips said:

Is there a current list of all the girls?

Try this. It's a spreadsheet by @zoopokemon which contains a lot of info.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g-5kmvlHhA728yTF7xMdKfWuMe9-SqxW-QDdjc26J6I/edit#gid=2096770148

(Info organized into many sheets; Switch them at bottom of the page)

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have two questions. First off, I'm fairl new to CxH (Came from HH) and had no idea it was a beta. In that case, does anybody know when the full version will release, or no?

Second, since I already have an HH account, I can't complete that special task of making an account to get that legendary character. Is there another way to get her, or am I screwed, because I don't have another account to use.

CxH is not anymore in beta version. It does'nt mean there are no more bugs, nobody really knows what was meaning 'beta'. Probably was it something related to kinkoid's inner classification, without any sense in gameplay. The game is not finished (like HH but even less), and is evolving from time to time.

• Thanks 1

• FinderKeeper changed the title to 🗯️💥Comix Harem is LIVE! ​💥​🗯️
  • 2 weeks later...

We are well into 2022 and I am late to my usual monthly report in Comix Harem.

So let start with the summary of December.

I finished the month at level 266 and with 102 girls in my harem (I gave up in trying to get Red Battler 😭). I have started to lose some levels with the top players, but now it is less important and I am not earning enough money to upgrade stats and buy enough books and gifts, so I don't worry about it

I feel that the adventure part although well drawn should have a bit more of superheroes action and a bit less of fucking. This game should differentiate a bit from HH and is a lost opportunity in my opinion.

I finished seasons without problems, getting to the last XP just in time, even with a mid month slow down, but getting both girls.

Classic event gave me the mandatory 3 girls.

A bad streak in Legendary days provided only 36 shards of Scarlet Bride.

The month was getting tougher by the day, LC was really "contested" and took me three days to get Zahira.

And finally I reached PoA without enough kobans 😒, finished the free path, but I didn't enjoyed it too much.

The inclusion of PoV was another koban sink, and I am still deciding if I will unlock it or not. I would have preferred Places of Power instead, but we must wait more time.

In leagues I started well, but when we reached S1 and finally S2 I lagged heavily. My no booster policy is very painful, but I will stick to it until I can get a stable source of free boosters.

The game has went into the P2W route, and people spending real money has a real advantage. Even the monthly card makes a difference. F2P can slowly recover some positions with patience and sparing of resources, but now the experience has become very similar to HH, time demanding, and difficult to keep pace with the top.

On 1/5/2022 at 10:42 PM, jelom said:

I feel that the adventure part although well drawn should have a bit more of superheroes action and a bit less of fucking. This game should differentiate a bit from HH and is a lost opportunity in my opinion.

THIS. PLEASE.

Out character is supposed to be well trained. He doesn't have superstrength or cosmic powers, but he could be Batman-like in that regard. I won't spoil anything but last world (4) ending was a lost opportunity for him to shine, instead he just seemed to be exceptionally stupid and clueless.

• Like 1

Seeing how the patch notes threads for CX are closed, I wanted to say it's a great change to fix the Side Quests with new art (ESPECIALLY Caution:Wet) and if the entire game looked like this I'm sure we'd have much less complaints.

Happy to see Champions in, as well.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...