🗯️💥Comix Harem is LIVE! ​💥​🗯️

Noacc

9 hours ago, DocJD said:

That's the problem. The artist(s) are FAILING at their attempt to be realistic (at least with the girls; the guy looks OK but I don't pay much attention to him). Some of the girls mouths make them look like the Joker and Bunny Girl, for example, needs to lose about 30 pounds

What makes the samples I showed both unrealistic and sexy are a set of things: Very small noses, ehnanced cheek bones, extra large heads (which make the necks look thin, but the neck is near normal otherwise), and small waists. Usually the eyes slant upwards at the outside (a look women often go for using makeup) whereas realisticly, the eyes are level, on a horizontal line with each other. The girls in this style are slender; the thin waist and smaller ass accentuates the size of the boobs and makes them more feminine than a heavily muscled guy. Rarely do the girls have any delineated muscles at all.

People are about 7 to 7 1/2 heads high. Heroes are normally drawn 8 heads high. The girls in this cartoonish style are 5 1/2 (without heels) or 6 heads high because of the large head, with longer legs and a shorter torso.

it's hard to explain without examples. but in some specific scenes some of them look like fish lol. sometimes they resemble old men. a few times they look like a witch or a troll doll. 

I understand what you mean. but they dont even look like real humans sometimes. more like mythical creatures. like halloween masks or something. 

its just weird. the girls are just odd. the art is just weird. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Honza said:

BTW, when I'm going to get the girl in hentai heroes I should get for getting to second story?

Hmmm ... either they fixed it, or the key is to continue in the story. Got it now.

On 6/11/2021 at 11:23 AM, FinderKeeper said:

EDIT: I'm still on it. Just letting it all settle down before I write this.

take your time, that's probably not too easy to describe, i guess - but I can wait and I am still interested

Edited by blaa

Two more issues in CXH as it stands in beta:

• 1-star girls have been implemented the old way rather than how it works now in HH. This is a pretty big miss, as one of the main issue with those was they were anything but "easy to obtain" as advertised, with the whole pool sharing tiny shard drops overtime. It would be very useful for CXH beginners with the post-patch version we now have in HH, where you sometimes get a full-girl drop, and are otherwise unbothered by the feature. It's utterly useless as it stands now, unfortunately.

• Seasons were designed for a full-grown HH. It doesn't work so well when it's the only PvP feature in a game where we're all beginners slowly progressing through the early game and struggling for basic resources. This creates a more straightforward and rather infamous type of imbalance: P2W. Because the only players who can dominate in Seasons and thus progress much faster (and consolidate their advantage) in CXH right now are those who spent a decent amount of real money on the game already. F2P and low budget players will take much longer to build up their team and main character, and their main opportunity to improve faster would be by grinding Season fights. Except that doing this quickly leads to facing mostly players you can't beat. Unless you join them and also buy the season pass and/or the starting bundles and other real-money offers. Something simpler and less competitive would be more than needed to balance things out.
  • Like 11

4 hours ago, blaa said:

take your time, that's probably not too easy to describe, i guess - but I can wait and I am still interested

Yeah, you got it. I already tried writing it out but I want to keep any ramblings out of it. I want to finish it, so depending on IRL stuff - in a day or two.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, 1tst1 said:

neutral:

I think there is a strong French comic influence on the faces, especially on Begin City. Most people will expect more current Marvel or DC styles.

I love French comic, in fact, I've read as much European comic as American comic... I don't see the influence :/ .

Moebius is complaining from his grave :P.

If anything, I think the style is more in line with Amerimanga (American comic with some manga influences, Joe Madureira would be the most clear example, but of course he's much better than this).

21 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

I love French comic, in fact, I've read as much European comic as American comic... I don't see the influence :/ .

Moebius is complaining from his grave :P.

If anything, I think the style is more in line with Amerimanga (American comic with some manga influences, Joe Madureira would be the most clear example, but of course he's much better than this).

Talking about European comic, it is strange no one has cited Milo Manara (italian). He has a lot of erotic comics, and he even did some covers for Marvel. 

Example :

imagen.thumb.png.036eb8c9682c7493060377fc47acc256.png

perhaps this image was more suitable for this other thread

https://forum.kinkoid.com/index.php?/topic/18579-✏️🖌️the-art-of-comix-harem🖌️✏️/

Edited by jelom
  • Like 6

48 minutes ago, jelom said:

Talking about European comic, it is strange no one has cited Milo Manara (italian).

I'm the proud owner of the full Click series in hardcover special edition 😏

• Haha 1

On 6/13/2021 at 4:22 PM, bardislartfast said:

I mostly like it. The superhero genre is something that I've always been a fan of, so I like the setting, and I like the plot. As for the art, well I have no problem with the character designs nor the body type of the women, but I do have to agree that when it comes to the story, the faces are grotesque at times. In fact the very front page has probably the worst example and is bound to put a lot of people off - it almost did me.

P10a-z1.jpg

My first feeling when i look on this pic "disgusting, nauseating". I still feel the same

1 hour ago, windia said:

So CH is effed up from the start again?

Not quite. Unknown, the first girl to grab from the adventure mode itself, is a CH common. The first girl from the Season, Monstera, is a CH epic. The three starters have better stats than the more expensive common girls of their respective classes, anyway. And upgrading an Epic takes a ton of resources you really don't have at this point, so it doesn't really benefit most KH players to be given one so early on.

Unless you spend 5 to 10 bucks of real money already while the game is still fairly incomplete, not really balanced, and in beta, of course. Then you're golden. Steamroll the Season, reach world 3's boss quickly, max out your stats, optimize your equipment and easily upgrade your Epic alpha (if not outright a Legendary, depending on luck of the draw with EP orbs)... And then gently snowball from there. Yay! New model: it's no longer "old account wins" as in HH, just good old "paying customer wins".

The only other kind of weird discrepancy is that, while all 3 Starter girls have at least twice the income of most of other girls, Bunny gives a lot more, then Silk, and then Megane.

45 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

New model: it's no longer "old account wins" as in HH, just good old "paying customer wins".

Don't be too worried about it, this time they won't get such big advantage in XP and levels, time and the XP increase in each level will reduce slowly their advantage. Money can buy them a fast start, but we will be sooner or later breathing behind their necks. Patience is our ally. ⚔️

Edited by jelom
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, windia said:

I wonder why the boss girls of Body Hack (1st boss) are 1 KH and _2_ HC? 

Not only get HC Bunny as extra - KH also gets an epic girl for free.

So CH is effed up from the start again?

The game started me as Charm. But all the equipment I was getting was for Hard Core, and Bunny is right there. I ended up changing to Hard Core (One Free Switch), maxxed out Bunny, and my combat stats went way up in Seasons. Still haven't managed to get a star for the Epic Know How girl.

Cash is really tight but once the $1 million award is unlocked in Seasons I anticipate some smooth sailing.

4 minutes ago, DocJD said:

Still haven't managed to get a star for the Epic Know How girl.

Cash is really tight but once the $1 million award is unlocked in Seasons I anticipate some smooth sailing.

Then one word of advice: don't waste that million as I did. Use it on low-rarity girls of your class, only. And then on stats, and then on GPx10s to get some half-decent equipment (but don't overdo it as I did ^^).

I'm literally stuck in Season as of this writing, and I desperately want that sweet 3M cash reward when I reach Tier 19. That would solve most of my current problems. Unfortunately, I've just spent 10 Kisses doing nothing. 1 loss, 1 win, rinse, repeat, find out you're right back to exactly 41 points away from that goal because you keep facing the same half-dozen players, most of whom have bought bundles and/or season pass and are completely unbeatable in your current state...

The old Arena would have been a much more adequate mechanic to emulate than Seasons to jumpstart this game (especially when it launched in the middle of the month). Arena didn't actively punish you for taking a loss, on the contrary. More importantly, it didn't require a win streak from you to get anything done.

7 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Then one word of advice: don't waste that million as I did. Use it on low-rarity girls of your class, only. And then on stats, and then on GPx10s to get some half-decent equipment (but don't overdo it as I did ^^).

I'm literally stuck in Season as of this writing, and I desperately want that sweet 3M cash reward when I reach Tier 19. That would solve most of my current problems. Unfortunately, I've just spent 10 Kisses doing nothing. 1 loss, 1 win, rinse, repeat, find out you're right back to exactly 41 points away from that goal because you keep facing the same half-dozen players, most of whom have bought bundles and/or season pass and are completely unbeatable in your current state...

The old Arena would have been a much more adequate mechanic to emulate than Seasons to jumpstart this game (especially when it launched in the middle of the month). Arena didn't actively punish you for taking a loss, on the contrary. More importantly, it didn't require a win streak from you to get anything done.

Something tells me that's what new players to HH get nowadays with Seasons...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

To be honest, I'm not so much worried as I am bored. And that's not a feeling I want to have early on in this new journey.

Yeah, in this regard (and I'm reaaaaaaaally slowed down as I can't get a 2nd CH girl, though I think I'm on Unknown's dropping chapter (still unnecessary poor class balance, IMO)), some add-ons/complements should be implemented to give the game some life/boost. When and if the time comes, I hope they take this opportunity to maybe test a new/different league model or so.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Unfortunately, I've just spent 10 Kisses doing nothing. 1 loss, 1 win, rinse, repeat, find out you're right back to exactly 41 points away from that goal because you keep facing the same half-dozen players, most of whom have bought bundles and/or season pass and are completely unbeatable in your current state...

I hang around rank 5000 to 7000 in Seasons and have no problems beaing one of each set 9 out of 10 times. If my rank gets so high it's hard to win, I just do nothing for a while and let my rank fall until I can win again. In Hentai Heros, this strategy lets me get both girls with about a week remaining. Not going to happen here in half a month, but I should get one girl and a bunch of bonus things to kick start the game.

In todays contest (donations) only 3 players even donated anything. I'm guessing if you haven't already got the million from Seasons (as is my case) you're out of luck.

7 minutes ago, DocJD said:

In todays contest (donations) only 3 players even donated anything. I'm guessing if you haven't already got the million from Seasons (as is my case) you're out of luck.

image.png.45cb40347c54e82dd2351f56600c154e.png

:P 

• Haha 8

• FinderKeeper changed the title to 🗯️💥Comix Harem is LIVE! ​💥​🗯️