🗯️💥Comix Harem is LIVE! ​💥​🗯️

Noacc

49 minutes ago, GarfEild said:

I'm interested to see where this goes. Art style... wasn't what I expected.

Out of curiosity (and maybe I misunderstood something or am doing something wrong), has anyone else not been able to collect the promised free character in HH for reaching World 2? It's not a big deal or anything, just wondering.

12 minutes ago, ali-n said:

Several have complained about this (myself included). I don't know if anything I did helped (logging out of both, clearing cache, rebooting, making sure they were both white listed in AdBlock and uBlock Origin), but I finally got her after getting about halfway through the third of five quests ("Birth of Rivalry") of World 2.

These worked for me -> 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Not a big fan of the art but I love comics, hope it'll improve as time goes on. Any idea on when the market will have items? Extremely hard to level up the girls with only sessions and the Night-club to get book items with spending real cast.

2 minutes ago, Tardos said:

Not a big fan of the art but I love comics, hope it'll improve as time goes on. Any idea on when the market will have items? Extremely hard to level up the girls with only sessions and the Night-club to get book items with spending real cast.

I'm not sure what you're seeing, but my market has had books and gifts since the beginning of the game

image.png

image.png

If yours doesn't have these two shop sections, please go into settings -> support and file a bug report

• Like 1

5 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

I'm not sure what you're seeing, but my market has had books and gifts since the beginning of the game

I experienced similar to @Tardos. My market was empty on the 1st day even after some level up. It filled up on the 2nd day.

Edited by Methos2

After 4 days, I've given up on this game. The artwork does nothing for me and the mechanic is too laggy. The coloring looks like old printed comic books. Although that may be intentional, it ruins the mood. Why can't the art style be more like the market pictures

Screenshot 2021-06-21 042214.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, TetsuoThc said:

It seems that I am the only one that likes the art. It could be my age, I'm more into milfs than teens. To each its own.

they dont just look old. they look freakish lol. like aliens 

• Like 3
  • Thinking 2

Have been playing the  game for a few days and like alot of other players i am not impressed with the weird art work , i really hope they charge the art work for the women completely, they are not good looking at all, will keep playing it for a bit longer to see if its keeps my interest or not , HH is far better in the art work area.

• Like 2

really now the first event and the full price for a beta with a copy from HH  you could put out gay too 🤑, lesbian 🤑, various 🤑 comics and whatever other fetishes 🤑 there are I'm curious when your clicker brings out comic to earn more money 🤑🤑🤑

I mentioned this in the art thread, but with the release of the first PoA like event and by looking at the new girls, all I have to say so far is this: Now this is more like it.  I haven't seen all the poses yet, but if this is the quality of girls we're getting from now on, I'll be more inclined to play this game in the near future.

• Like 2

The first event just started and obviously I tried it...

Well, I mean doing the missions wasn't too hard and I didn't have any troubles with it... but then we get to winning Season performances... sounds quite simple, right? I mean winning them might one problem, but that's purely because you might not be strong enough to win them... but the bug I experienced is that in comixharem.com your wins don't count - I won 7/10 performances and it didn't register in the contest. It still shows me I've won 0/10 performances. 

I tried all of this also on Nutaku and it seems to work there, so IDK how devs will sort this bug out, because I've lost 10 performance tokens (kisses) without getting the prize (wins in the event). because those wins haven't registered I can't possibly progress in the event. Though I will progress on Nutaku, because at least that one seems to work at this moment...

I hope they will refund me my 10 kisses that I wasted just to be screwed by the bug... anyway, "well done" devs! I know it's a new game (aka Beta version), but c'mon - the event is exactly the same as in harem heroes, so surely it's not too hard to copy/paste the same in this game... experiencing bugs in an event you are not making for the first time is the least I expected... it works on Nutaku, so how did you screw it up on comixharem.com?

Edited by scarabeus

17 hours ago, scarabeus said:

The first event just started and obviously I tried it...

Well, I mean doing the missions wasn't too hard and I didn't have any troubles with it... but then we get to winning Season performances... sounds quite simple, right? I mean winning them might one problem, but that's purely because you might not be strong enough to win them...

The problem I'm running into is a bit different, I made it far enough in the Season before the event started that now everyone is tough... so the only real option I have is to lose (I would say on purpose, but it's not like I have a say in it anymore  😅) until I drop in rank where I can beat people again. Which I don't mind doing, it just takes a bit longer.

Really I'm just glad Arena or Champions isn't available yet so we shouldn't have to worry about those tasks... I am worried about spending money, since I haven't collected my first million yet. And since I know that's coming, I don't want to spend anything trying to bulk up my stats now.

After seeing the new PoA girls (Harp 😍) on forum, CxH peaks my interest again. I also spoke with my club-mates, the lagging I saw was caused by a browser plugin. So, I am gonna give the game another try. I am hopeful that the artwork will improve.

Got PRIZM from the event. Beside the very smart reference (can you spot it? I've called her Sinclair Spectrum Girl, but the reference is more classy), the design is uncanny good and that girl become my insta-favourite in all Kinkoid products.

If that could be the overall level of design (she's practically perfect in every detail, both proportions, rendering, coloring, shape, pose and style, with that delicious contrast of black/rainbow and silver hairs) this game will be the best ever graphically. The related scenes aren't the best ones, but that pin up...! No, really, even the face is a masterpiece of balance.

Unfortunately, I've also dropped a thing called "Galactic Girl" that sport all the major flaws of the starting designs, not speaking she's the fourth curvy, tanned girl on the harem.

I've dropped some shard of a purple thing with some white fur around, hopefully I'll never get her as she's really scary O_o.

But Prizm... awwww <3. I can stop dropping stuff already, I'm so happy.

As for the game difficulty, is quite easier than my first experience on HH. Dropping good equipment helped a lot. I didn't spend a single $ on stats and I'm easily passing Season tier 20 (no boosters) and won 5 contests first place. What's lacking is some source of incomes, the lack of Places and champions is really sensible so you'll have some halt in a while.

I should also say that there's a LOT of interesting side quests that indepth the background, so for those that want more history that's the place to check (they are way more "narrative" than those in HH).

Anyway, so far, you could have called the game "The Bizarre Adventure of Aroused Cosplayers", as powers and super enemies and whatever "comix" is no relevance at all, I'm just getting intimate with strangely dressed girls. Maybe such elements will appear later.

Positive experience, indeed.

Edited by lepidocter
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

The fund requirement at the third to last part of the event is ridiculous for how early-meta this game still is. 4mil+? That is ridiculous in comparison to everything else needed before getting there. And it only gets worse after that. The event should have run at least two or three more days for how high up everything gets.

2 hours ago, Dax said:

The fund requirement at the third to last part of the event is ridiculous for how early-meta this game still is. 4mil+? That is ridiculous in comparison to everything else needed before getting there. And it only gets worse after that. The event should have run at least two or three more days for how high up everything gets.

I have the same issue. Am 425K short at the moment. No means to get it though... Just collecting from girls takes a lot of time for that amount. 

• FinderKeeper changed the title to 🗯️💥Comix Harem is LIVE! ​💥​🗯️