🗯️💥Comix Harem is LIVE! ​💥​🗯️

Noacc

I will most likely spend some bucks, but that's just because I am bored to begin from scratch - season rewards will help a lot to get a decent set up

since I am not too interessted in art my main goal is having some fun beating the players that beat me atm because of their level advantage, not sure if I am gonna stick though, not having too much time to play 2 games

15 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Then one word of advice: don't waste that million as I did. Use it on low-rarity girls of your class, only. And then on stats, and then on GPx10s to get some half-decent equipment (but don't overdo it as I did ^^).

I'm literally stuck in Season as of this writing, and I desperately want that sweet 3M cash reward when I reach Tier 19. That would solve most of my current problems. Unfortunately, I've just spent 10 Kisses doing nothing. 1 loss, 1 win, rinse, repeat, find out you're right back to exactly 41 points away from that goal because you keep facing the same half-dozen players, most of whom have bought bundles and/or season pass and are completely unbeatable in your current state...

The old Arena would have been a much more adequate mechanic to emulate than Seasons to jumpstart this game (especially when it launched in the middle of the month). Arena didn't actively punish you for taking a loss, on the contrary. More importantly, it didn't require a win streak from you to get anything done.

You could however endlessly buy kobans and use that in the arena to get XP. So.. there's that. 

• Haha 1

On 6/16/2021 at 10:03 AM, jelom said:

Talking about European comic, it is strange no one has cited Milo Manara (italian). He has a lot of erotic comics, and he even did some covers for Marvel. 

Example :

imagen.thumb.png.036eb8c9682c7493060377fc47acc256.png

perhaps this image was more suitable for this other thread

https://forum.kinkoid.com/index.php?/topic/18579-✏️🖌️the-art-of-comix-harem🖌️✏️/

what's weird about this freaky new art, is that when they created the game HENTAI CLICKER before, the girls in HENTAI CLICKER were already drawn in a more western way. 

sure, HENTAI CLICKER was still an anime based game, but the art was more 3D and it was different than hentai heroes. 

the girls in HENTAI CLICKER looked very different, but very beautiful. 

their faces were beautiful, they were sexy, they looked 3D. that game had amazing art.

but the faces had bigger noses and more western traits. still beautiful. 

comix harem should have been beautiful like that. but none of the girls are pretty. none of them 

Edited by jyepie
  • Like 3

41 minutes ago, jyepie said:

what's weird about this freaky new art, is that when they created the game HENTAI CLICKER before, the girls in HENTAI CLICKER were already drawn in a more western way. 

sure, HENTAI CLICKER was still an anime based game, but the art was more 3D and it was different than hentai heroes. 

the girls in HENTAI CLICKER looked very different, but very beautiful. 

their faces were beautiful, they were sexy, they looked 3D. that game had amazing art.

but the faces had bigger noses and more western traits. still beautiful. 

comix harem should have been beautiful like that. but none of the girls are pretty. none of them 

It's a wonder why didn't they just get the artist(s) from HC and recruit them for CH?

On 6/16/2021 at 4:00 AM, DvDivXXX said:
  • Seasons were designed for a full-grown HH. It doesn't work so well when it's the only PvP feature in a game where we're all beginners slowly progressing through the early game and struggling for basic resources. This creates a more straightforward and rather infamous type of imbalance: P2W. Because the only players who can dominate in Seasons and thus progress much faster (and consolidate their advantage) in CXH right now are those who spent a decent amount of real money on the game already. F2P and low budget players will take much longer to build up their team and main character, and their main opportunity to improve faster would be by grinding Season fights. Except that doing this quickly leads to facing mostly players you can't beat. Unless you join them and also buy the season pass and/or the starting bundles and other real-money offers. Something simpler and less competitive would be more than needed to balance things out.

Even before HH was "full-gown", they had bots to "fill in" in the Arena, before it was replaced by Seasons. I think the CXH version of Seasons is in need of something like that, at least until the game has more participation (if it ever does). Like you, I am stuck on a tier that I can't get past (13). I have even waited almost a full day and, if anything, my situation seems to have become worse... the people I'm being pitted against all now have even higher stats than the ones I was losing to earlier. Very frustrating.

• Thanks 1

Not sure how the 1-star girls have gone for everyone else but, and a after 1 week+ of play, I got three separate 10-shard drops and it doesn't seem like any will (fully) drop anytime soon (assuming that was the point). 

Edited by Karyia
typo

32 minutes ago, Karyia said:

Not sure how the 1-star girls have fone for everyone else but, and a after 1 week+ of play, I got three separate 10-shard drops and it doesn't seem like any will (fully) drop anytime soon (assuming that was the point). 

Same here -- three 10-shard drops so far (all when battling BodyHack)

1 hour ago, holymolly said:

Also ..I got something from my free spin :P ..not that I´m to interested in the game but it´s still something I guess :D 

Bildschirmfoto 2021-06-18 um 09.05.33.png

Unfortunatelly, I got a KH girl (still looking for a 2nd CH girl, should be getting Unknown (the world girl) soon).

Not easy forming a battleteam early! 😝

Hey, at least, you "check the views" ;) 

• Haha 1

something else I realized

with hentaiheroes I would stay away for hours. hours and hours to win a girl or win an event.

sometimes stayed awaken 18 hours. I played at work. played at lunch.

this game is new. and I'm barely playing it. it's just not as good. it's just weird.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, LukeWarmbath said:

I took one for the team and called it how it is. 😂

No, actually, you took one for yourself and you're going away for a week this once for not learning your lesson.

Be a transphobic asshole IRL if you want, but on this forum, you MUST at least PRETEND to be a decent human being, or your bigot ass gets banned. Think really hard about this before your temporary suspension expires, because the next time it will be permanent.

"The team" can learn a lesson thanks to you, though. That stands for everybody and for hate speech about ANY specific category of human beings. You've been warned, folks.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, windia said:

Did I observe it correct that CxH has only 1 epic daily mission each day? And all other ones in pairs of 3?

They don't want us to run too fast during the beta stage. Also the drop of 1star girls is the old and loooong method of 5 and 10 shards.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

@windia Yep. It's been like this from the start (at least from my start). Only 10 daily missions instead 12, and the one category they reduced from 3 missions to just 1 is the most valuable one.

Same here, can confirm that.

• Thanks 1

I'm interested to see where this goes. Art style... wasn't what I expected.

Out of curiosity (and maybe I misunderstood something or am doing something wrong), has anyone else not been able to collect the promised free character in HH for reaching World 2? It's not a big deal or anything, just wondering.

38 minutes ago, GarfEild said:

has anyone else not been able to collect the promised free character in HH for reaching World 2?

Several have complained about this (myself included). I don't know if anything I did helped (logging out of both, clearing cache, rebooting, making sure they were both white listed in AdBlock and uBlock Origin), but I finally got her after getting about halfway through the third of five quests ("Birth of Rivalry") of World 2.

Edited by ali-n

• FinderKeeper changed the title to 🗯️💥Comix Harem is LIVE! ​💥​🗯️