​💣​New Moderators!​💣​

Noacc

• Community Manager

Hey all!  

We have 2 new mods joining our ranks!

Congratulations to @FinderKeeper!!!

Well known for his event Discussion topics!
Keeps have helped a ton by creating event topics which we follow and read feedback from!

@FinderKeeper will continue to create topics for events!

Thank you Keeps, for being here for us!
Now let's have a big round of applause and hip, hip hooray for Keeps!

meme2.jpg

And please, be good to Keeps! 

By creating discussion topics in which you, the player can voice your feedback, FinderKeeper has helped us improve the game a lot!

Oh, and congratulations to @holymolly as well.

Edited by Slynia
  • Like 14
  • Thanks 2

• Noacc changed the title to ​💣​New Moderator!​💣​
  • Noacc unlocked this topic

Congatulations and welcome to our ranks Keeps! 🥳

I knew something like this would eventually happen after all the times @Noacc tagged him in the discussion threads telling Keeps to message him, either that or I guess Noacc just got sick of Keeps tagging him in every new event discussion thread to pin and feature the thread 😂 Now FinderKeeper can pin and feature them himself (woohoo longer coffe breaks for Noacc! :D )

In all seriousness tho, you deserve a place here as a mod after all you've done for the forum! Congratz once again!

Psst btw Noacc, should I fix your typos so you won't look bad in front of all the others? Or do you have a lot going on and need someone to talk to? You know where to find me  ❤️ 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

Congrats, thank you and welcome aboard, @FinderKeeper! We're lucky to have you.

Interestingly, you were one of two people I casually recommended when Noacc mentioned he planned on recruiting more mods (before I knew he already had his eyes on you ^^), and the other one posted in this here thread as well... Glad to see some fresh blood and we definitely can use the help.

I call dibs on the first report we get about a fake mod who's too polite for the gig. 😜

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Thanks guys! I'm a bit at a loss of words. I was glad to help and doubly glad that it worked. I hope to continue doing so in the future. I'll try to unite instead of divide. Bonus points is you caught this BS reference.

That's probably all I can say right now. 

*sniffles and starts waving hammer looking object*

After all I'm still the guy who makes threads. 9_9

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Most warm congratulations to @FinderKeeper for your new role as moderator. I am sure you will do it as good as you are doing creating the threads for new events. 👌

And you will alleviate the work for GeorgeMTO, DvDivXXX and Slynia. It seems they are having a lot more work lately, so be prepared.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, holymolly said:

@Slynia you know that spoilers shouldn´t  be posted on the forum ;) :P

My bad! I just thought the big ass frame on your post made it quite obvious anyway! 😂

Don't worry, you'll get your own whip one day! 🤗

Also, congratz and welcome to our ranks holymolly!

Edited by Slynia
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Interestingly, you were one of two people I casually recommended when Noacc mentioned he planned on recruiting more mods (before I knew he already had his eyes on you ^^), and the other one posted in this here thread as well... Glad to see some fresh blood and we definitely can use the help.

just read the comments yet, so I am little late with that part, but now I am also confused, I havent written anything before your post ... how did you know I would comment here too? :D

• Haha 2

• Slynia changed the title to ​💣​New Moderators!​💣​
  • Noacc unpinned and unfeatured this topic