​💣​New Moderators!​💣​

Noacc

6 hours ago, Xemnas said:

May the fo... Patience be with you @holymolly XD, congratulations to you too!!

5 hours ago, Kenrae said:

There's nothing I can say that will be better than this sentence, so I just quote it xD

Nothing else to say, I fully agree with @Xemnas and @Kenrae.

Psst, @Slynia, my friend, if you're still correcting @Noacc writings, maybe you shold put the plural on the thread title and add something in the first post 😉

Edited by Observer_X
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

• Slynia changed the title to ​💣​New Moderators!​💣​
9 minutes ago, windia said:

I'm mainly confused. Not only by the still existing typo in post #2. And I gonna wait things out here.

Don't wait too long. It's the legacy he left behind that shows us how the #1 post was like before I buttered it up 👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I was waiting for @holymolly to get full-blown mod powers and icons before congratulating them (not that it changes my view of this person, but I now realize I'm unsure of their gender, and I don't want to call Molly a dude, or refer to a dude as she in case the nickname is not a wordplay). Anyhow, it seems that Holy is stuck in a weird intermediate status, having the shield and the shadow frame, but not the whip or the title. So I won't wait any further.

Congrats and welcome to the fold, @holymolly! You're quite the helpful and active forum member and I'm glad to have you among us (or perhaps floating around us until @Noacc helps you fully materialize in the Moderators dimension? ^^). Best of luck and thanks for joining.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

I was waiting for @holymolly to get full-blown mod powers and icons before congratulating them (not that it changes my view of this person, but I now realize I'm unsure of their gender, and I don't want to call Molly a dude, or refer to a dude as she in case the nickname is not a wordplay). Anyhow, it seems that Holy is stuck in a weird intermediate status, having the shield and the shadow frame, but not the whip or the title. So I won't wait any further.

Congrats and welcome to the fold, @holymolly! You're quite the helpful and active forum member and I'm glad to have you among us (or perhaps floating around us until @Noacc helps you fully materialize in the Moderators dimension? ^^). Best of luck and thanks for joining.

Imma dude buddy 🤣 holymolly was just the first thing that came into my mind when I started playing :P  and after over 3 years of playing I just got used to it haha

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

@DvDivXXX Maybe it´s good that I don´t have my mod-whip so that I won´t get the usual "your a mod stop being biased claims" some of you have to bear with from time to time.. since I´m technically still a "member" those shouldn´t apply for me :P

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Noacc said:

We are all dudes.
In a hentai game you can't expect anything else but a sausage fest.🤣

Well if that would also apply to the game I certainly wouldn´t have played it for so long :D

(not to offend anyone obviously..everyone is welcomed there :) )

#MakeNorouMythic #TheNorouCampaignhastogoon #the#´swillbeincludedineverytweetfromnowon #plsdontbannmenoacc

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Kenrae said:

You need to feed him in order for him to evolve to a full mod.

Yeah with a new norou :P  ... it´s like in the game.. season and champions are also unlocked when you reach a certain amount of girls :P

#MakeNorouMythic #TheNorouCampaignhastogoon #the#´swillbeincludedineverytweetfromnowon #plsdontbannmenoacc

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

[...]

now as you mentioned it I know what bugged me in my vision: the half baked announcement from the beginning went into half baked display^^

Congratulations to @holymolly for becoming mod! May the holy mollies be with you 😉

#SamaneForMythic

• Haha 3

• Noacc unpinned and unfeatured this topic