Mythic Books and Gifts

I see on Test we now have Mythic Books and Gifts in the marketplace.  I really like this!  In the upper levels, they are greatly needed. 

However, I hate that they cost kobans.  Kobans are limited and need to be rationed.  In upper levels, we have more Ymens than we know what to do with - can't these Mythic books and gifts just cost more Ymens (money) instead of Kobans?  Or perhaps give us the option to use either currency? 

In addition, generally, we buy all 8 books and all 8 gifts whenever the market refreshes.  But now, for the players that do not want to spend kobans or cannot spend them because they do not have them - they now can only buy fewer than 8 of these resources.  One market refresh, I only had the option to buy 3 Epic/Legendary items - so now, I have less resources than I usually do.  (I don't have the kobans to spend.) 

I really think a being able to buy Mythic books and gifts with Ymens would greatly allow more people to access this new and awesome feature. 

• Like 3

True, I think the Kobans are a bad choice as to be the main currency to buy those mythical items, I indeed got more than enough money than I know what to do with so making them a few million would feel more right as a main currency, that way you still have some difference between the Elite (high leveled players with a lot of money) players and the people who aren't as far yet

• Like 1

Adding my thoughts as well. . .  I have strategically amassed wealth, and spend my Kobans for game play. I don't like the fact that Boosters are paid for with Kobans (and never use that option!) accumulation. I do really like the Mythic Books and Gifts but absolutely hate paying for them with Kobans too. please reconsider this decision - let us buy Mythic items with money!!!! Thanks! BA 

On 6/13/2021 at 7:45 PM, Mr.Goodfellow said:

I see on Test we now have Mythic Books and Gifts in the marketplace.  I really like this!  In the upper levels, they are greatly needed. 

However, I hate that they cost kobans.  Kobans are limited and need to be rationed.  In upper levels, we have more Ymens than we know what to do with - can't these Mythic books and gifts just cost more Ymens (money) instead of Kobans?  Or perhaps give us the option to use either currency? 

In addition, generally, we buy all 8 books and all 8 gifts whenever the market refreshes.  But now, for the players that do not want to spend kobans or cannot spend them because they do not have them - they now can only buy fewer than 8 of these resources.  One market refresh, I only had the option to buy 3 Epic/Legendary items - so now, I have less resources than I usually do.  (I don't have the kobans to spend.) 

I really think a being able to buy Mythic books and gifts with Ymens would greatly allow more people to access this new and awesome feature. 

You'd think the designers would make them hard to get as they do occasionally with the legendary ones it maybe just a promotional thing for now we hope. What's most troubling is the set up. It's so so easy to accidently click on them as you pay for the others (Rare Epic and Legendary)they really need to be moved to their own window...... Period! They don't belong with the others.

Edited by X-Tandem-X

4 hours ago, X-Tandem-X said:

You'd think the designers would make them hard to get as they do occasionally with the legendary ones it maybe just a promotional thing for now we hope. What's most troubling is the set up. It's so so easy to accidently click on them as you pay for the others (Rare Epic and Legendary)they really need to be moved to their own window...... Period! They don't belong with the others.

You could actually prevent this though, you can put it in the settings that if Kobans exceed a certain amount the game asks you to confirm if you want to pay for it or not, that way you can't accidentally buy them if you don't want to.

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Thor24 said:

You could actually prevent this though, you can put it in the settings that if Kobans exceed a certain amount the game asks you to confirm if you want to pay for it or not, that way you can't accidentally buy them if you don't want to.

Thanks for the tip I completely forgot about that setting. I turned it off 3 years ago cause it got annoying. Now I'll just have to work with it. 

On 6/19/2021 at 9:01 PM, X-Tandem-X said:

Thanks for the tip I completely forgot about that setting. I turned it off 3 years ago cause it got annoying. Now I'll just have to work with it. 

No problem, glad I could help.