• (none)
  3. 3. Rate New Girls

• /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Sea Shanty Fae. Meh
    • \________________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Huntress Hope. Meh
    • \_______________/ Yucky

For sure I can't say this was a bad event for me. In a quite curious fashion, I grabbed one girl from each past event involved. First, As she was held in my Date Pavilion at 81/100, I went directly on Kimie, who dropped before the end of the first full combativity bar. Next I went on Delicia: at first the drop rate seemed to have fallen into the basin, but on the second day skyrocketed again, and before the end of the second day (with even some combativity to spare) also Delicia dropped. At that point, with more than three days left, I decided to try to grab a third girl: apart Gork (on which I would not spend a single point of combativity unless threatened to death) I got only Nuladva, Hari and Fae left on villains. Given that actually I'm trying to avoid Dark Lord (because of 1-star girls), and I counted (apparently wrong, in this case) to grab Fae in the future in the Pachinko, I went on Nuladva simply because she was my favorite between the two remaining. In the following days I had bad signals (not last the couple of falling asleep events that made me lose quite a bit of free combativity) that made me fear a failure, but just before the event end (when I already had Sylvia drop from the missions) luck went on my side and also Nuladva dropped. Add to those ladies the Bunny I had from my quick round in Comix Harem (got there, reached world 2, grabbed the girl, then no thanks and farewell forever), in the end between event and outer event I obtained practically one girl per day. If I were to nitpick at all costs, the only negative note was to find Shade, who is in my Date Pavilion at 81/100, as a Pachinko only, but the compensation was more than good enough. Next.

• Like 1