Club Champion - How's it going with your club?

Pelinor

The Club Champion feature changed when Chad came back (2nd round). Now we are battling Ezekiel and I wanted a place to show how well my club is doing and invite others to share their own club experience. My club is Carnal Knights, currently ranking as a top 5% club in the game.

Eight of the 34 players in my club report having obtained Ezekiel's girl. Despite a universal disdain for the feature in my clubs chat room we still have close to a 80% participation rate.

In this last round, one of my clubmates reported he is now within "dating token range" of getting the girl.

This topic is to share results, not complaints about things we cannot change.

• Like 1

Blue Balls Club here 🔵🔵👍:D

Between the 2 rotations, we've managed to get 13 Biancas and I hope/expect to get 3/4 more until the end of the month, at most.

The rest of the club members aren't able to score enough to get there in this rotation (with the exception of potential new members) but we're getting them drops, so the path/completion gets easier for the next rotation. Since there is a tier increase but not "decay", and at first glance, we'll probably stop playing as soon as all able players get the girl to avoid further raising the champ's level (I hope he resets on the next one).  

Of note: Our club has been revamped so, we've come from around 20 or so active members (1st rotation), down to 15/16 (in between) and now up to 30 again (current rotation).

• Like 1