Legendary/Epic items turn into Mythic Items after refreshing market place

holymolly

I couldn´t find anyone reporting something like that already thus I decided to do it myself.
Some of my club members have reported that there´s a new issue with the market, quote:

"Had a market refresh with on epic, 5legendary and two mythic affection items, but couldnt buy one legendary chocolate... refreshed site and now
the chocolate is mythic"

I myself have also experienced this once so far, first I thought that I must have been mistaken but after more of those reports, I´m pretty sure that this is a bug @Noacc, sry for pinning you but you guys mind want to check this out maybe :)

#MakeNorouMythic #TheNorouCampaignhastogoon #the#´swillbeincludedineverytweetfromnowonifIdontforgettodoso #plsdontbannmenoacc

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

i had the same issue, reported it through in-game support and received this answer, which i havent confirmed yet if it worked (w8ing for market to refresh).  which worked for me.

1.png
this is what i reported btw

2.png

Edited by Largy
  • Thanks 3

I think it's visual, the first time you see a market refresh there are some epic/legendary items that are actually mythic items. If you try to buy those nothing happens. And if you reenter the market you see them as they really are.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

I think it's visual, the first time you see a market refresh there are some epic/legendary items that are actually mythic items. If you try to buy those nothing happens. And if you reenter the market you see them as they really are.

Can't we have it the other way around? 😅

I would be up with that 👌

• Haha 3

49 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

I don't think so. 

Had this bug since they appeared on test server. Was not completely new to me to get stuck with one. Just the frequency is much higher and really annoying.

Sometimes after reentry of market it is "one new mythic" - and sometimes it is "as before".

What seems to work in case of "no mythic": to buy from the end. 

Why "no mythic"? because only then I can "click through" as the buying tries to buy the next one in line and if nothing there, goes one "back to the front". Yet with mythic I would have to  click anyway on a nonmythic thingy...

Yet when I think about it - once the bug creeps in, it seems persistent for all remaining thingies - so maybe it is still worth clickwise to reset the cursor...

Edited by windia

Me too right now: i bought all the books except 1 mithyc, then I went to the gift, started taking them and suddenly i couldn't buy a necklace. I went out the market-in again and surprise!!! The legendary necklace disappeared and there were 2 mythic books in the other section.

Those are magic spell books indeed 😂☺️

• Haha 2

Happened once again to me... legy flower turned into mythic chocolate :/

Someone (I believe George or maybe Slynia :P ) said that he wonders why such things get implemented on the main server after not even a week on the test server.. I do have to say that future "big" changes should really be given a little more time on the test server before being implemented.

5 minutes ago, holymolly said:

Someone (I believe George) said that he wonders why such things get implemented on the main server after not even a week on the test server..

*cough* *cough

👀

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Again to me.

Mythic disappear, Mythic duplicate, common items turn into Mythic.

-Sergej, make this item Mythic, the RNG told so

-Ivan, I've already rolled for 6 legendaries!

-WTF, so mark it as a Mythic anyway

-Yeah, but the button will not work, it expect to return a cash price, and you'll give a koban cost in the function

-Stop guys, I have a solution!

-What the fuss, comrade Levy?

-Why not simply erase the item if the user refresh the page?

-So, if the item is called badly, you simply make it a ghost that doesn't exist and remove it from the dict? Indeed, that could work

-So bad, comrades, we have a Party directive, the item cannot simply be a ghost.

-Ivan Ivanovich, is that the end of our viril love, once and for all? Let's  drowse our pain with vodka. We'll be sent in the eternal snow of Siberia.

-No, I can't, I must marry your sister, as I promised to my ussar sword. So, I'll do another function that, in case of a ghost item, will duplicate another.

-I'm crying warm tears. Let's hack the FBI to feel some relief from the early tension.

-Can we change the USA president? I want a baboon elected.

-I cannot promise, but I will try.

• Haha 3
  • Thinking 1