1. 1. Rate Hazel

• Faptastic!
    • Meh
    • Yucky

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Shadow Season. Next Event >>

715.jpg

Legendary Contests

Starting on the 19th and ending on the 23rd (1:30 UTC+2) of June,
you will have four days to prove you are a worthy student to the hotheaded Hazel.

There will be 4 Legendary contests which you have to complete in order to get her from behind..

La Petite Heroine

My brave hero,

This Legendary beauty comes in a small package but holds immense power. She can make whole armies cum hard with a simple touch! Don’t be fooled by her petite physique, cute butt and golden curls! She’s anything but innocent.

Starting on the 19th and ending on the 23rd (1:30 UTC+2) of June, you will have four days to prove you are a worthy student to the hotheaded Hazel. There will be 4 Legendary contests which you have to complete in order to get her from behind. Empty your rod on her lustful body!

Show her that you are the best student among the other opponents & defeat the villains with your legendary powers. You can also enjoy the company of other girls & play the Pachinko. Even if you don't make it to the top you'll still get some amazing Legendary equipment to make you stronger for future challenges!

You can start off her gorgeous feet and work your way up, darling!

affstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.png

ava0-1200x.webp

Hazel

@Noacc

• Thanks 8

15 minutes ago, tovaras said:

This part really turns me off, I wish I had noticed it before using over a thousand legendary books I saved up over the mast 2 months

That's a really cool story, bro. Thanks for sharing. /s

• Haha 1

@tovaras Well........... maybe that's part of her back story. Maybe she's half centaur? Got her mama's top and her daddy's bottom? Maybe she's German and embodies the term Farfegnugen? Certainly has the seat for it. Just saddle up and reach  around to steer her.

I'm sure what ever the explanation, there's a perfectly good reason for her shape.

1 hour ago, TeeJay said:

[...]Maybe she's German and embodies the term Farfegnugen? Certainly has the seat for it. Just saddle up and reach  around to steer her.

[...]

I was like "wtf - what is that word?". urban dictionary helped me out so I now see that it comes from Fahrvergnügen^^. And yeah, I see the similiarity to uber <= über. 

Darn, this last bracket is the "thing" 😅 Not a bad debut, at all I think :P 

@jelom, our patch wizard of sorts, could you maybe summon a 401-440 bracket?! Just for 30 something levels? 😜🤣

Also, congrats clubmate @EdMuse, we did good ^_^ 👌

Good luck everyone going after Hazel 👍

lc10_1.png

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

Just now, jelom said:

I wish I could.

Don't be sad, you are half way in the first day.

It's all good ;) Given the bracket change, this was my goal all along :) 

Now bring on the orb-girls contest hehehe ;) Let's see how that one goes!

With some luck maybe we'll get her tomorrow! Good clicking luck over there! ^_^ 👌:D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well, good news first: I did get her.

Now, the bad news:

HH 2021-06 Event 5 (LC) B.png

1. THE BRACKET OF DEATH MUST BE STOPPED. Make a 401-440 bracket and a 441-Gogeta bracket already.

2. RED ITEMS ARE TERRIBLE in general (we already knew that) but ESPECIALLY FOR LC.

3. I've depleted so much more of my resources than I planned to this month, that I might not even have enough left for PoA, let alone the Anniversary events and then the mandatory 20k koban Mythic in August...

4. I've never felt this bad playing this game than I did this month. My bad run on OD was business as usual. My failure to realize that KC might have the least value of any event for its price, on top of being almost as depressingly boring to play as MD (click, click, yay! 1 point... click, click... RAGE!) was entirely my fault. I've been spoiled by getting the girls automatically for free thanks to my past efforts in HCL for KC 1 through 4. I should have noticed after KC 5 that spending thousands of kobans on a few green items and one lousy 3-star recycled girl was a very bad deal. It only hit me after sinking even more resources into KC 6, though. And then this terribly designed LC event came around while I'm still in a terrible position for it within the BRACKET OF DEATH. This event that is basically an easy peasy freebie as long as you're level 400 and below, but becomes a giant koban sink with tons of stress when you promote to level 401... And I had a pretty tough Day 1 group on top of that (which is to be expected and just variance in and of itself)... The trouble is, when you're a lowly level 414-5 in LC, the only somewhat attainable top 4 is on Day 1. The other three contests are WAY out of reach for someone in full swing to grab every inch of game progress they can and doesn't have tons of orbs (Day 2), kobans (Day 3) or books/kobans (Day 4) to burn away. So my options for LC have been "top 4 Day 1" or "skip/lose" ever since I've joined the BRACKET OF DEATH. In retrospect, I realize it was another mistake of my own. I failed to realize how deeply screwed I am for LC and to arrive at the same conclusion as for KC: I really should skip those from now on (except for powercreeped legendaries of the one class I'll ever be able to play now that I can't collect competitive girls for other classes).

5. TL;DR: I'm not outright saying I'm tempted to quit the game, but I have never been this close to contemplate it in 22 months. I know there is some hope to hang onto from recent announcements (like the famous PvP rework), but considering a similar announcement was made a year ago, I'm not holding my breath. It's mostly a bad day in a bad month within a bad period for me in general, and in my HH gaming experience in particular. But the very poorly-designed and/or poorly-balanced features that keep piling up and upping the ante of just how much you must spend to keep afloat definitely play a big role in my disgust towards the game as of this writing.

Still, "yay!" I got the powercreep CH legendary I won't ever use, let alone watch for fun because I'll never have enough affection to upgrade any girl ever again, and upgrading a girl in this game as it currently is coded and with its current obsolete and laggy interface (when you have a huge harem as is my case, yay!) is just about the furthest removed a hentai game can get from an enjoyable or exciting experience. So there is that. Plus, I have the next three days to maybe win a few MPx1 orbs (but at least my stress levels should go down a bit).

Good luck have fun, or at least try to if you can, to all who are still playing the main event of this LC. My sincere compassion to anyone who is a small fish in the BRACKET OF DEATH. Best regards, folks.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 6

44 minutes ago, jelom said:

Event completed

I could have pushed for first but i don't really needed, with PoP I have enough orbs already. ;)

imagen.png.f5a8510eca28b990c47e30e2711f6623.png

Exactly the same. Tried for first, but ended up second which is totally fine.

2nd.jpg.6f4b0eda35abc40c5dd4e1f5ca59cbb8.jpg

Event done. Good luck everyone!

• Like 5

59 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Well, good news first: I did get her.

Now, the bad news:

HH 2021-06 Event 5 (LC) B.png

1. THE BRACKET OF DEATH MUST BE STOPPED. Make a 401-440 bracket and a 441-Gogeta bracket already.

2. RED ITEMS ARE TERRIBLE in general (we already knew that) but ESPECIALLY FOR LC.

3. I've depleted so much more of my resources than I planned to this month, that I might not even have enough left for PoA, let alone the Anniversary events and then the mandatory 20k koban Mythic in August...

4. I've never felt this bad playing this game than I did this month. My bad run on OD was business as usual. My failure to realize that KC might have the least value of any event for its price, on top of being almost as depressingly boring to play as MD (click, click, yay! 1 point... click, click... RAGE!) was entirely my fault. I've been spoiled by getting the girls automatically for free thanks to my past efforts in HCL for KC 1 through 4. I should have noticed after KC 5 that spending thousands of kobans on a few green items and one lousy 3-star recycled girl was a very bad deal. It only hit me after sinking even more resources into KC 6, though. And then this terribly designed LC event came around while I'm still in a terrible position for it within the BRACKET OF DEATH. This event that is basically an easy peasy freebie as long as you're level 400 and below, but becomes a giant koban sink with tons of stress when you promote to level 401... And I had a pretty tough Day 1 group on top of that (which is to be expected and just variance in and of itself)... The trouble is, when you're a lowly level 414-5 in LC, the only somewhat attainable top 4 is on Day 1. The other three contests are WAY out of reach for someone in full swing to grab every inch of game progress they can and doesn't have tons of orbs (Day 2), kobans (Day 3) or books/kobans (Day 4) to burn away. So my options for LC have been "top 4 Day 1" or "skip/lose" ever since I've joined the BRACKET OF DEATH. In retrospect, I realize it was another mistake of my own. I failed to realize how deeply screwed I am for LC and to arrive at the same conclusion as for KC: I really should skip those from now on (except for powercreeped legendaries of the one class I'll ever be able to play now that I can't collect competitive girls for other classes).

5. TL;DR: I'm not outright saying I'm tempted to quit the game, but I have never been this close to contemplate it in 22 months. I know there is some hope to hang onto from recent announcements (like the famous PvP rework), but considering a similar announcement was made a year ago, I'm not holding my breath. It's mostly a bad day in a bad month within a bad period for me in general, and in my HH gaming experience in particular. But the very poorly-designed and/or poorly-balanced features that keep piling up and upping the ante of just how much you must spend to keep afloat definitely play a big role in my disgust towards the game as of this writing.

Still, "yay!" I got the powercreep CH legendary I won't ever use, let alone watch for fun because I'll never have enough affection to upgrade any girl ever again, and upgrading a girl in this game as it currently is coded and with its current obsolete and laggy interface (when you have a huge harem as is my case, yay!) is just about the furthest removed a hentai game can get from an enjoyable or exciting experience. So there is that. Plus, I have the next three days to maybe win a few MPx1 orbs (but at least my stress levels should go down a bit).

Good luck have fun, or at least try to if you can, to all who are still playing the main event of this LC. My sincere compassion to anyone who is a small fish in the BRACKET OF DEATH. Best regards, folks.

Yeah, it just doesn't make sense to go from 401-500. I get that there can be 401-440 and 441-500 (since there's a 20 extra levels, over the normal brackets). But a (potential) 99 level difference against people who have months/years over you is just clearly overwhelming. And it's not the players fault, of course. It's really just a one more bracket needed kind of thing, I would say.

Another problem is that we just can't play freely like you seem to hint. We need to pick our battles and goals more carefully. This girl (5.5 CH 5-star legendary is a battleteam upgrade to me), so it makes sense to go for her... though, I'm assuming a good (need her stats first) CH mythic is coming next month (or so I hope). Anyway, we need to play/compete at times, or there won't be much to do.

The new items/gifts thing is pretty bad in the sense that we can't even keep upgrading/enjoying the girls that we even get. I mean, isn't the point getting to enjoy the (more and more) countless girls that we get to our harem. The recent change is counterproductive in that way (at least, for a "small fish" like myself).

Just keep in there... there's highs and lows and who knows, maybe out of nowhere some change/correction will, at least, make things more palatable.

Keep at it, man! 👍

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

had to pull a 3rd seasons xp reward to obtain 4th, but there is nothing to complain about that

image.png.7f6fad9d9004d058c8d5f5dd2f4a202d.png

now i can relax in the bracket of death - not sure if I am gonna play day2 - dont need the orbs, dont need upgrades (ofc I do, but there is not a high chance I really get some), but with hard training as a side contest and still a lot of 1* girls it could be benefical

wont play day3 too hard, as I usually do since we had an eternal rivalry on day1 as side quest.

day4: hahahaha

GL everyone

@DvDivXXXyou really think 2x 25 and 1x50 or 4x25 is impossible for you?

Edited by blaa
  • Like 6

25 minutes ago, Karyia said:

isn't the point getting to enjoy the (more and more) countless girls that we get to our harem

Exactly. And honestly, I can't even fathom the concept of enjoying the pretty pictures in this game anymore. And the way it's been coded worse than even Blizzard times Google could possibly do in terms of constantly reloading humongous tons of data when they're not needed, the more girls you get, the more painful and depressing the "fap/hentai/art" angle of the game becomes. If I ever rage quit this game, it will be during a 5-minute loading time between when I click to give a star to a girl and when she actually appears with her upgrade in my freaking LAG-REM. I already know it. But apparently, it's more important to add new stuff, good or bad, than to update the core game engine so that more stuff =/= a worse gaming experience...

21 minutes ago, blaa said:

@DvDivXXXyou really think 2x 25 and 1x50 or 4x25 is too impossible?

Absolutely. Even when I was in a nice bracket, the few times I didn't grab the girl Day 1, it was an uphill battle to complete her through the terribly wasteful other contests. Let's take today for instance: I have no available girl in EP or MP, and not a lot of orbs for either anyway (even if I somewhat went nuts and decided to burn them away when there's no girl to shoot for). I also have 0 GPx10 orbs left (but I did obtain all the 1* girls ^^ yay!) and I barely have over 1,000M in cash. I wouldn't have a hope in hell of going anywhere in that contest, and even if I did it wouldn't be worth shooting myself in both feet for all pachinko in months to come. The villain contest is not even funny without an event girl on the villain itself. I'm not swimming in kobans to the point that I need to sink some wastefully. And the Harem building is kind of a bad joke in the first place since to have any shot at it, you need to have already went through two contests that required you to spend most of the same resources needed for that one, AND still have a ton left. In my current situation, it's Day 1 or don't even bother. I think for the foreseeable future, it will have to be don't even bother, because I won't be able to even somewhat keep up with the rest of the game otherwise.

So, basically #feelsbadman, #spaghetticode and #balance.

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

23 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Absolutely. Even when I was in a nice bracket, the few times I didn't grab the girl Day 1, it was an uphill battle to complete her through the terribly wasteful other contests. Let's take today for instance: I have no available girl in EP or MP, and not a lot of orbs for either anyway (even if I somewhat went nuts and decided to burn them away when there's no girl to shoot for). I also have 0 GPx10 orbs left (but I did obtain all the 1* girls ^^ yay!) and I barely have over 1,000M in cash. I wouldn't have a hope in hell of going anywhere in that contest, and even if I did it wouldn't be worth shooting myself in both feet for all pachinko in months to come. The villain contest is not even funny without an event girl on the villain itself. I'm not swimming in kobans to the point that I need to sink some wastefully. And the Harem building is kind of a bad joke in the first place since to have any shot at it, you need to have already went through two contests that required you to spend most of the same resources needed for that one, AND still have a ton left. In my current situation, it's Day 1 or don't even bother. I think for the foreseeable future, it will have to be don't even bother, because I won't be able to even somewhat keep up with the rest of the game otherwise.

at least you are more advanced in some areas than I am, I still have 10 EP and over 20 1* girls left. But yeah, I get it, and #balance is the perfect hashtag

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So here we are.

First of all the girl: i liked a lot one punch man, watched the 2nd series too (and currently hoping for another one, might sounds strange but i'm more on the anime side so i like to watch more than read. i'm done this way XD). So i'm going for this Tatsumaki parody for sure, even tho i must say (form the first pose) doesn't convince me much, i don't know why and probably is only my "drawing" tastes (shame ofc it has to be on a girl that i want XD, hope it solves after scenes and poses).

Second: Got 50 shards for now and i'm aiming at another 50, strange fact is that i need to use some green orbs to upgrade my gears so i hope the people use some more of them, i'm currently 4th and i'm hoping that the 5th catches me so i don't steal shards.... yes i'm like this, incredible right ?😉

Third: I feel your pain @DvDivXXX, guess who were the firsts to hate the Legendary contests ? @windia and me if i remember well XD. I kinda felt this situation would come and make people feel bad, now i do not have many problems (for now at least) and i have always been able to take the girl (immediately or later) thanks to accurate planning, but guess who still don't like LC despite being successful without even too much effort ? Me.

Fourth the sad part: The problem now is that we have mythic days. Now we are "forced" to take our class girls (nothing wrong with them, they are simply fabulous art wise and make our "parts" more happy to see them). Thing that i already agreed with you @DvDivXXX, it is a problem that we are "not free" anymore and "forced" to take them because we need to stay competitive to still get the few kobans that help to carry on. The thing that i do not like the most is probably this one: if i saw i girl that i really wanted in another event before i could say "well let's use some kobans to get her" now is not really a thing anymore.

My current situation is (probably yours too i think): do the classic event, get some shards on ED/LD, get a girl from bosses (or 1 and 1/2 if i'm lucky) and a mission one in OD, do the LC and last do the Poa (which here we are a bit "forced" too, because if you don't do the Poa you don't get 3 girls in the next classic (for me is so at least).

The point is that we should be able to get the girls that we like with our efforts, without thinking "oh if i get her i screw the rest". Awwww the good old times🙄

Ps. I was wondering (just a quick question) @DvDivXXX, in another thread was asked about our most liked artists to make one of them them draw on the book so here the question, i know it is strange but i want to be sure: are we allowed (even when we say: "she is.... from.... + picture") to post a more "hentai" image of the girl, since on the rules is written "do not post vulgar images" ?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Resist my friends! @DvDivXXX This one is mainly for you but also for the ones in the posts above facing similar problems due to being low 400 in the "bracket of death".

Yes, devs should slice it into 401-440 and 441-500. It is not logical to pit players of such different levels now that there are enough people over 441.

As some of you also said, I still don't like this event, LD is stressing and it forces you to play out of your way. When you think about it, (and we have a lot of time to do it due to the slow charging of the game), it is a waste of resources because the fight for the top places is fierce.

Now some points for hope:

- Situation will improve over time. Every month you will gain 5-6 levels and there will be new 401 players entering the bracket. You won't be the smaller fish in the pond. :)

- You will also reduce the level distance with the top in 3 levels per month, making the event a bit easier.

- There are many people that almost don't try in LC and, except the very top players and the whales, many of them are also scarce in resources, so 4 x top 25 is not so hard as it seems, and of course a lot easier than getting in top 4.

- In the worst case you can always use some dating tokens to get the girl later (is legendary so 375 DT for 25 shards).

Unfortunately LC forces you to save some resources that you need for other events. Skipping one girl and waiting for her to reappear some months or even a year later is perfectly good. Don't push yourselves to get all of them now. For example, just two mythic girls is enough to be competitive, the omega girl can be just a legendary

Don't think too much about it, just keep doing great as you have done up to now. Knowing you I am sure you will readjust your strategy to keep getting most if not all girls  👍

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1