In the Skill Tree, what's the real diference between Affection regeneration time 20% or Affection effectiveness +20%

rukasuluz

Hello guys! I'm new in the game and have a fell questions that i can't solved by reading the topics in the forum.

One of them is: In the Skill Tree, what's the real diference between Affection regeneration time 20% or Affection effectiveness +20%.

What is better?

Anyone kown that?

"Affection regen time +20%" generates more affection over time.

"Affection effectiveness +20%" will give 1.2 affection to a girl per 1 affection spent. If you have 200 affection, it will be 240 affection points after you give it to a girl. This is the best type of effect in the game. You can find it only on Skill tree and among perks of Angela and Kimberly for a total of +40%.

• Like 1

Thank You!

So, "Affection effectiveness +20%" will gives me 240 affection instaded of 200 affection when i spent affection points in my girls. Ok that I understud.

And whats the meaning of "Affection regen time +20%" in numbers? You know what this mean in practice? This mean thant insteaded of gain 200 affectiion points in 23h40m, how much I gain?

Edited by rukasuluz
23:40 substituted by 23h40m, for better comprehension

16 hours ago, rukasuluz said:

And whats the meaning of "Affection regen time +20%" in numbers? You know what this mean in practice? This mean thant insteaded of gain 200 affectiion points in 23:40, how much I gain?

Period for natural regen seem to be 24*60*60 / 200 = 432 seconds = 7m12s.

So, I assume, with +20% it will become 24*60*60 / 240 = 360 seconds = 6m. I haven't taken that skill, so I can't check.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/25/2021 at 5:32 PM, FinderKeeper said:

"Affection regen time +20%" generates more affection over time.

"Affection effectiveness +20%" will give 1.2 affection to a girl per 1 affection spent. If you have 200 affection, it will be 240 affection points after you give it to a girl. This is the best type of effect in the game. You can find it only on Skill tree and among perks of Angela and Kimberly for a total of +40%.

So if I get this skill tree of "Affection effectiveness +20%" and the 9 perks of angela and kimberly, I get 280 affetion when I spent 200?