missing person in club

Wait a minute, so you're just wondering about why the contributions they've made before quitting the club are still there? If so, that's perfectly normal. Donations and contributions stay with the club, not the member who donated/contributed.

I originally thought based on your first post that the ex-member was still actively adding new contributions despite no longer being in the club. Now, that would have been weird.

That shouldn't be the case as far as I'm aware. At the very least, koban and Ymen donations never went away from a Club along with the member who made them. I'm not 100% sure it's also the case for donation/contribution "points" (the piggyback thingy) that originate from fighting the CC, but since it's all bundled together in the same "currency", I'd be surprised if the game differentiates them at all.

Feel free to send a ticket through Main Menu -> Settings -> Support -> Create a new ticket. Provide your screenshots and as many relevant details as needed to describe your issue: what happens, when, how, for how long or how often, etc.  (and also what device you play on, what browser etc.).

PS: Please avoid double posts. You can use the Edit option to add something to your existing post if needed. Thanks.

7 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

That shouldn't be the case as far as I'm aware. At the very least, koban and Ymen donations never went away from a Club along with the member who made them. I'm not 100% sure it's also the case for donation/contribution "points" (the piggyback thingy) that originate from fighting the CC, but since it's all bundled together in the same "currency", I'd be surprised if the game differentiates them at all.

Actually, they always disappeared from the clubs leaderboards, so I guess that's what he's looking at.

Ah I see. Maybe.

Z Club Contributions 01.png

One thing I'm 100% positive about is that a member leaving the club has no impact on the middle tab ("Upgrades"). I'm not as confident about the total impression on the current CC (right tab, in green in the picture above) or even the total abstract number of piggybanks (left tab above).

So, what are we talking about specifically in this context?

1 minute ago, yourfriend said:

The number I'm talking about is the piggy bank in orange on the left.

Okay. But that number has no practical impact or application on anything. If the actual contributions (and their effects) stay with the Club, that's the important part. Whether the abstract total of piggybanks moves one way or the other.

So, if that's the only issue you have, I'm not convinced it's worth worrying about. The impact on the CC himself (in green on the right) doesn't change either way, right?

I see. Well, then it's best you send an in-game ticket following the steps I listed earlier on for this. There's no bug to report for the game or players in general, at least not one impactful or urgent enough to go further on the forum.

Thank you.