• .Estrella. Meh
    • \_______/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Demi. Meh
    • \_____/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Dixie. Meh
    • \_____/ Yucky

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Season of the Warrior. Next Event >>

D9EebUD.png

Classic event - Sexy Scouts
Classic starts from the 1st and will end оn the 10th of July

Sexy Scouts
My adventurous hero,

You’ve been chosen to be the new counselor at the sexy scouts camp! The girls will do anything to earn their badges! Gather round the campfire and let's get to know each other more intimately.

Sexy Scouts starts on the 1st and will end on the 10th of July. 8 sexy girls are joining you round the campfire to have their marshmallows toasted. All girls except for Sexy Scout Noemy are obtainable in the Epic and Event Pachinko. Complete all the Daily Missions to have her join your scout camp!

The villains want to ruin your time with the sexy scouts! Fight Dark Lord for Nuwa. Get Kanna from Ninja Spy and Sexy Scout Shina from Gruntt. Let’s spark this fire with our bodies!

Prove you’re a worthy fighter in the new Season of the Warrior! The powerful warrior Rita and the legendary bounty hunter Yari will be waiting for you to show them who’s boss!

Are you going camping with me or do I have to rope you into it, darling?

Mission Girl

ava0-1200x.webp

Sexy Scout Noemy

Boss Girls

ava0-1200x.webp

Nuwa

ava0-1200x.webp

Sexy Scout Shina

ava0-1200x.webp

Kanna

Event Pachinko Girls

ava0-1200x.webp

Angela

ava0-1200x.webp

Koemi

ava0-1200x.webp

Sexy Scout Skytte

ava0-1200x.webp

Sexy Scout Albane

New Season Girls
(not part of the event)

ava0-1200x.webp

Ritta

ava0-1200x.webp

Yari

Recent Girls:
2x Epic Pachinko, Club Champion, and Places of Power
(not part of the event)

ava0-1200x.webp

Olive

ava0-1200x.webp

Estrella

ava0-1200x.webp

Demi

ava0-1200x.webp

Dixie

@Noacc

• Like 1
  • Thanks 9

many things to say and so little time XD well let's start (i won't post pictures cause i'm lazy sorry 🙃)

1. The event: the theme is fine and i like it. The girls: Albane is her no problem. Skytte, Shina and Noemi are fine to me, they seems a little strange at my eyes but i don't know why, probably is only on me and my tastes (be aware that i'm not saying that they are ugly, the are good). Angela looks good. Nuwa and Koemi are wonderful and Kanna....well...what can i say to make you understand.... Kanna will you marry me ?😆 nothing else i can say to make you understand how much i like her.
  2. Season: Ritta is Shampoo from Ranma 1/2 for sure and i really want her (Ranma was one of the first animes i had seen so...), also i'm pretty sure i know who Yari is but know my brain is not helping me so i'll let someone else tell.
  3. Others: Olive should be Henrietta from Log Horizon (anime that i should really start to watch again, i dropped it in the middle of the season 2 because it seemed to start being a bit boring but now there is a 3 and i don't know what to do 🤔)  Demi il Lola Bunny from the Looney Tones (good job now, with this version, i find her attractive too XD), Dixie is ,probably i'm not sure, Machi from HunterxHunter (liked the anime gotta have her) and Estrella: for her i have doubts i'm not sure who is she the only thing that comes in my mid is a "game" with her name, she could be a version of Satella the witch of envy from Re:zero but i'm not sure (if is really Satella gotta have her i'm liking Re:zero a lot)

My results: 204 fights---> 101 shards of Kanna (yeeeeeeeeeees 😤😤) and 14 of Nuwa plu a 1 star girl Nebula

Good luck mates 

• Like 2

For me also the start wasn't great at all. I brought from June 135 combativity points and decided to go on Gruntt first to try to obtain Shina. After emptying the combativity, Shina was only at 44/100, as far as I am able to remember the worst result I had so far with combativity brought from the previous month. Seems like that the fact that I won't need time to obtain Nuwa (as I am avoiding Dark Lord to avoid obtaining one star girls) will weigh much more on the chances to obtain both Shina and Kanna (at least if the drop rate in my game doesn't get a boost).

The Art...

Oh, where shall I begin?

Well, on the plus side I'm glad to see some variations in poses. I like a little action-activity instead of them all just standing still. Sometimes it's good, especially when it fits the character, but other times you just need variation and this collection has some of that.

Noemy
There's something off about her. It's that thing were you can't quite tell what it is, like Beware the Dog, but it's there. Part of I think is her left arm, how it looks like it's pressed to her body. The other thing is her right eye. I guess she's looking to her left? but it just looks bad, wrong, deformed.

Nuwa
She looks ok from her first pose. Just extremely long legs.

Shina
Again, something is off in the posture. I think it's her right leg looks more twisted than it should.

Kanna
Mostly ok. Very long legs again. Her breast wraps dont' really work, unless they're really silicon filled. But, more so when you wrap your breasts like that you don't end up with clevage and the wrappings don't go down to your sturnum. This is an example of the character drawn nude then having clothing added on.

Agnela
I think her posture is good? Nothing about her is scratching at the back of my head. Legs. Lots and lots of legs.

Koemi
Again, looks ok I think.

Skytte
Kind of a new facr for her? Nice posture change. Thighs-knees-calves look rather disproportional.

Albane
Standard flat pose. Arms behind breasts but the shoulders look like she's actually keeping them back, like good posture should. Long legs. Look better than Skytte

Ritta
Hmmmmmmmmm... hard to tell if the shoulders/arms are proportional. The dress makes it hard for me to track but still getting that slight inkling of something's not aligned right. Lips look a bit strange, but that could just be expression.

Yari
Breast Wraps done right. Rest looks ok.

Olive
Um, what is she wearing? It looks like business-suit-molded-breast-plate with the embosses nipples on them. She's wearing at least 2 layers of clothing and her nipples are supposedly poking through both her blouse and her jacket/outter top? Are they registered as dangerous/sharp weapons? I hope so.
This is an occuring issue I see with a lot of the lesser art. The draw them nude then paint on clothing. Some tops would give the nipple impression (assuming hard nipples) but a lot of them that show the nipples just looks bad.

Estrella
Not much to say. Interesting first pose. She looks ok from what I can tell. Nothing too far off.

Demi
Long legs but seem to fit her. Nipples through shirt but,then, it looks like a thin shirt so, yeah. Still, some coloration issues gives the impression of that clothes-added-last look.

Dixie
Posture and pose looks ok. Big legs. At least her left one. Could be a proportion/distance kind of look. Her thigh still looks rather big.

So, lots of time I mention leg length. Long legs look good but when I look at a lot of pictures of a lot of long leg art, certain things stand out to me. Primarily, it's the proportion of the leg to the body. Or, in many cases, one part of the leg to the body. In a lot of these long leg pics, from hip to knee is about the same length as hip to shoulder. Just things are usually a bit shorter.
Like Nuwa's legs, her hip-knee goes beyond her shoulder in one of her legs.
In the end it looks very stork or crane proportions to my eyes. Really long legs with short bodies.

Kanna is collected from epic orb on Sunday by accident.

At least other 3 pachinko exclusive girls are collected in 14 orbs.

The best part is I have cleared all 5 new one star girls from Dark Lord this time.

The RNG is not good so I finished the 2 event girls with tokens when they are less then 4 shards left.Screenshot_20210708-104715_1625712472641.jpg.8318ae133dedd240987d0e7f7147a052.jpg.

• Like 4

pretty much the worst rng in a  classic event ever for me ... free fights got me a whooping 75 shards...I had to spent 2,8k kobans to finish the rest of the boss girls.. also my EpP luck was pretty bad as well.. 68 orbs for 2 girls (one was a boss girl so the 2,8k kobans where used for just 1 girl and 25 shards 😢) .. still managed to get all the other girls and the 2 perma EpP girls from my stocked up 10x orbs :) ... but damn that was an expensive classic ...

• Like 1

I only needed Kanna from a boss after accidentally collecting one via epic. Had over five days for just that one.. 

Obviously that wasn't enough. Had bad empty streaks and needed six refills to get her done. 🙁

But then managed to get all the Pachinko girls(5) from 46 epic orbs, so I guess we're even now RNG. 😬

• Like 1

At the begin I thought it would be a worse Event because I needed over 300 Combativity to attract Nuwa, Shina was not finished befor Wednesday and in the MD I got only 2 Shards after 100 battles (no more planed, only the "marker" for the girl). But in the last days RNG let me catch up. So I attracted Nuwa and Shina. Kanna has 93 Shards so at the next matching Contest she will join my harem after using some Dating Tokens. Noemy as Mission girl was no problem.

• Like 1

The drop rate in my game was sufficient only to obtain Shina and Kanna with a little more than one and a half day before the event end, so I wouldn't have tried for Nuwa even if I hadn't already decided it beforehand for another reason. I was also able to complete all the daily mission, so I got Noemy as well. Next.

• Like 1

Yeah, the drop rate felt really stiffled this time.

I spent too much combativity in the final day just to earn a few shards necessary to boost each of the girls from their low-mid 90s into 100.

Worse, I spent 3600 Kobans on trying the Mythic with no special success.

Worse, worse was I forgot to click the last day event before I went to work and discovered the 6.40 event was not completed with only 6 hours left in the day.

Fortunately, I discovered for myself that as long as you complete that event, you still get the event girl.

Now to go off and nurse myself back up to a reasonable amount of Kobans.

• Like 3

For the first time ever I got every single girl in a classic event - even the Pachinko girls! The event started out quite normal for me: I saved up combativity from PoA to get a little head start, was on my way to finish Nuwa, Shina and Kanna almost two days early... and then - like always - the shard drops suddenly vanished and I had to get some help from the Season rewards.

Ah, well, I don't want to complain. Didn't even have to use koban or tokens this time and I got very lucky with the Epic Pachinko in the end, getting a whopping 10 girls out of less than 100 orbs, almost clearing the ever-growing stockpile and, as I said, even getting the 4 event pachinko girls. Feels like after two years of playing I am finally close to being able to 'beat' all classic events and Orgy Days in the near future. :)
(if KK doesn't come up with anything funny...)

So I'm quite happy with the Sexy Scouts event. The girls are okay, too. Shina, Noemy and Skytte look a bit strange to me but girls like Kanna and Koemi definitely make up for it. The only thing that was really horrid were the little pictures of the event missions. I... still don't know who or what the depicted abomination was. But it certainly wasn't Noemy. O.o

• Like 4

I'll be brief, which is a shocker coming from me.  For me, the winner is Nuwa, hands down, but Skytte is not far behind (it's a real shame I didn't get her because of the appalling drop rate for epic orbs from Places of Power).

My real congrats to the artist who drew them.  Nuwa has a certain ethereal quality - a combination of black hair and fair skin that gives her a celtic quality - like so many of the breath-taking beauties who so distracted me during my visit to Dublin.  They were everywhere!  Nuwa reminds me of them and is similarly very natural in a way that belies the character of Hentai Heroes.

I don't agree with the person who complained about the rng (aka drop rate).  I got all three rescue girls in the paltry 9 days available in one account and two of the three in my other accounts.  I found the shard drop improved significantly in the last two days.  One account, however, I only managed to get Shina and I guess I could share the same lack of success with the person who complained about the rng.  The issue is that 9 days is simply not usually long enough to get all three without spending kobans.  I managed without having to do so.  It's about luck in the end.

• Like 3

On 7/1/2021 at 11:29 AM, FinderKeeper said:

ava0-1200x.webp

Sexy Scout Noemy

Noemy is clearly the best girl here since she is also my fated girl in this game: https://forum.kinkoid.com/index.php?/topic/1438-chit-chat/page/198/&tab=comments#comment-192189

And I feel the connection in her upgrade CGs, since she was the final girl I needed to clear the Epic Pachinko, while I'm her final guy she needed to achieve her Sexy Scouts badge:x