Radka bug?

When i went to the mythic days event in hentai heroes there was no Radka emblem by the rewards section by edwarda and ive spent around 30 combativity points and havent gotten one affection point for her, i dont know if there is a bug but i thought it was worth mentioning

37 minutes ago, oggirox said:

When i went to the mythic days event in hentai heroes there was no Radka emblem by the rewards section by edwarda and ive spent around 30 combativity points and havent gotten one affection point for her, i dont know if there is a bug but i thought it was worth mentioning

That is _not_ a bug.

in Mythic Days all players of a server compete live against all other players of this server. 

Currently every two hours 9000 shards for all players are released. See Event Window for that.

If you take a look - at the moment it takes round about 3 minutes and all 9000 shards are gone. So you need to wait 1 hour and 57 minutes until the next shards become availbale.

That said: if the shard counter in the event window is 0 - then you cannot get any shard fighting [Edwarda]. So Radka does _not_ appear as reward option.

So please take a look at event window before going to fight for her. 

And maybe wait 1 day before even trying it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2