Critical damage percentage - Club champion

GG tzelas

I had noticed it for a long time and today I measured it. 27 rounds with 3 critical for me and 18 for the champion. At percentages of 11% instead of 22% that it should be for me and 67% instead of 28% for the champion. Statistics are about large numbers so count for yourself to see if it is random or not.

5 minutes ago, jelom said:

Your crits are a perfectly normal outcome. The champion result is a rare occurrence.

But as you said you need large numbers to validate any conclusion, and that means at least hundreds of rounds.

I'll count for a while. Any help and answers are welcome!!   

Bad RNG is not a bug. 27 rounds is nowhere near significant enough, so please don't make bug reports over bad luck. If you want more people contributing data, a feedback thread is much more appropriate, as that's where we put our other data collection threads.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Bad RNG is not a bug. 27 rounds is nowhere near significant enough, so please don't make bug reports over bad luck. If you want more people contributing data, a feedback thread is much more appropriate, as that's where we put our other data collection threads.

I thought it's not just bad luck but I have to check it first so i do need more data. Can you @GeorgeMTO remove it to the wright thread? Thanks again!