!♥ Strange is Life ♥!

KominoStyle

We are the Club "Strange is Life" and we love playing this Hentai Game! ❤️

- ID of the club:  #1068

- Language spoken in the club: Only English

- Our current amount of members #Autoupdate: 37/40

- Goal of the club: We are a Casual-Club, who want to play as a team together & having fun while we chat and helping each other out. Also it's not important for us to be #1 Club but we are Top 3 in Contributions 😆

- Possible restrictions for people when wanting to join the club: LvL 400+, or if you are just a little lower and want to join, ask me here :)

- Expectations of the members: Play active. Play as a family for more fun in the Club (+ compliance with the little things that are communicated to you when you join)

- Dismissal of the member: Don't play anymore. Don't play as a team player.

We hope to have sparked your interest.

With ❤️ KominoStyle, and the Club  Strange is Life

9021f24187.png

Edited by KominoStyle
Autoupdate
  • Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

Can I join? Iam level 208 iam not that much but I'll do my best as a lvl 208 to help even if it's just a little don't worry iam planning on long time investment like reaching lvl 400 and also feel free to kick me anytime if you have a better player that's all the thanks 😁

On 7/11/2021 at 9:57 PM, KominoStyle said:

Hey Guys

We still have a slot open, don't be shy, and join our ♥ Family ♥

• 2 weeks later...

Heya Just Kim

im really sorry for my late respond, in  the last 5-8 weeks i only see work work work 😅 and i have forgotten to watch the forum -.-!
Im honest with u, normally we do not kick Player just to have better player ;) that's not my style... but because ur much lower than lvl 400, i will need to ask my members what they say. i will probably tell u our answer in 1-2 days, or maybe u already found a Club 😅 if so pls let me know, i also would accept a answer in 2 weeks 🤐😅

With ♥ KominoStyle