[ 10-Jul-21 ] Legendary Days - Discussion

FinderKeeper

Anniversary is nigh  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Madeline

• Faptastic!
    • Meh
    • Yucky

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Season of the Warrior. Next Event >>

kw7asMY.png

Legendary Days
From the 10 until the 14th (1 pm UTC+2)of July you will have four days to get these sexy girls.

Warrior from the Future
My brave hero,

Your potent powers are needed once again! A warrior from the future has come seeking your help and your vigorous cock. Satisfy her and the cataclysm will be avoided!

From today until the 14th (1 pm UTC+2) of July you will have four days to help the warrior Madeline reach climax. She needs to be in complete ecstasy in order to balance things out in the future!

But two legendary warriors are more powerful than one! You’ll also have the chance to get your hands on the acolyte sorceress Layla, if she’s still missing from your Harem. Fuel her magic with your legendary cock!

Cum save the world with me - one orgasm at a time!

Boss Girls

affstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.png

ava0-1200x.webp     

Madeline

affstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.png

ava0-1200x.webp     

Layla

@Noacc

• Thanks 5
  • Sad 1

Seems like Hazel's cousin! 🧐

And still a non-HC oriented CH girl, I'm guessing there's some sort of blacklist about it 😒

Still a 5.5 though 👌

And yet another different anniversary, at least it's consistent that way :P 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

She's ok, but a bit off on proportions. Her legs are first strong and firm. That makes perfect sense for a warrior girl. But then they shrink going down ending in tiny feet... 🤔 (not to mention the high heels, always a plus in a sword fight eh?)

Ah well. it's a drawing, not real life. 😅

I'll go try to add her to the collection anyways. 😏

• Like 1

not sure why they broke the cycle of ED/LD just for a normal LD, but then again: there is not pattern with KK

LD is kinda boring and I am gonna repeat myself, best thing is that the new girl is on finalmecia, at least some t3 farming

12 minutes ago, blaa said:

not sure why they broke the cycle of ED/LD just for a normal LD, but then again: there is not pattern with KK

LD is kinda boring and I am gonna repeat myself, best thing is that the new girl is on finalmecia, at least some t3 farming

It's anniversary month... everything can happen ;)

• Haha 1

I have some form of strange luck this round of Legendary Days. Out of event-driven uses of combativity, I am still slowly spending points towards the goal of unlocking tier 3 of the last eight villains (this obviously excludes Nike and Sake, as they at the moment don't have neither tier 2 nor tier 3), and exactly in these days I was pounding Roko Sensei. Plus, the last time that Layla was available on a villain, I remember that I was pounding another villain for another girl, but a misclick that I noted too late made me spend a point of combativity on the villain where Layla was, with the result that since then she slept in my Date Pavilion with only one shard on her. Despite the fact that, with only free combativity, it is almost certain that I won't be able to obtain her (unless my luck show itself way bigger making a lucky 100 rain upon me, although up to now I came to not wait for them in my game anymore), finally I will be able to move her from that low level, and to follow my tier unlock objective at the same time. First or maybe second time, as far as I am able to remember, that a thing like this happens to me since I started the path to tier 3 unlocking, so good enough IMHO.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, 430i said:

A question to the more experienced players - how much combativity does it usually take to attract one of the legendary days girls? Is the natural regeneration enough?

Not even close. On average 500 combativity is required. Natural regen is just under 200 in the 4 days the event runs assuming no carry in.

• Thanks 1