Reworked PvP just hit the Test Server!

Noacc

• Community Manager

New Reworked PvP
A brand new look

Battles will be a bit simpler and a lot more fun

Now that the judges have retired, new laws have passed in the Haremverse. 

Solving a dispute in the Haremverse will now work a bit differently! 

You have a disagreement with someone? A villain has yet again captured a girl? Or simply want to challenge another Hero?

Here are the new set of rules that need to be followed! 

New battle system

Up to 7 of your favorite girls/guys are joining the roster!
Why limit yourself with 3, when you can have 7 beauties/hunks fighting beside you!

Please note that all of the following information may be a subject delay or last minute changes.
Here are some of the changes that we have planned:

Here is a sneak peak on how the new PvP will function. 

pic1.pngpic2.png

Battle team

In battles, all girls/guys will be viable and usable. 

The three classes (CH, KH and HC) will benefit from all girl/guy types, making them more agile. 

Charm, Know-How and Hardcore players don’t have to focus on their corresponding girl/guy class only, but will gain advantage from all classes.

In the future we would like to make each girl/guy feel special and more unique with a potential set of various skills.

This change will make battles more interesting, allowing players to choose from a bigger pool of recruits with more possibilities for diversity of girl/guy rarity and class. 

Meaning that with the new PvP rework we are aiming for players to stay competitive even if they don’t possess the latest legendary or mythic girl/guy.

How does this formation work you ask?

pic2.png

The battle will be calculated by all battle stats.
Starting from the Hero, Items, Girls, Clubs, and Boosters. The battles will be taking place in rounds.

pic3.png

How is the new battle structured?

How does the PvP work with 7 recruits?
We made it simpler.

• Attacker is the player that initiates the battle.
  • Opponent is the defender
  • Each round is a sequence of following:
    • Attacker damage
    • Attacker critical hit check and impact
    • Defender damage
    • Defender critical hit check and impact.

pic4.png

What will stay the same:

• Hero Stats, Girls Stats, Villain stat and Item their calculations will stay the same 

Removed:

• Judge (already removed), Orgasm bar
  • Recruits will no longer be coming into battle and changing the stats of the team
  • Class-related skills will be removed

Changes

• Defense will be one unified defense stat. Previously it was divided into Defense HC, Defense CH and  Defense KH.

pic5-1.png

To check out the New PvP rework, please visit our Test Server!

Don’t forget to leave your feedback, thoughts, suggestions, and opinions on our Forum or our hh-test discord channel.

Follow us on our social media channels to get the latest information on the Haremverse! 
News, promotions bundles and codes!
Follow us on  Facebook, Twitter and Instagram 

Thank you for your time!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 4

Honestly, I don't understand how in this case will be calculated parameters of ego, defence, attack and harmony. If I remember right in all of these calculations were involved characteristics of alpha, beta and omega girls. So, and how will be now?

49 minutes ago, Noacc said:

Class-related skills will be removed

i am unsure about changes like that - every change that makes a win easier for high level players or less active players is a bad change; i cant judge for now, but i would love to see that the pvp get's easier, but on the same time more complex, strategic and balanced, from what I am reading (and understand) that might not be the case, unfortunately

what's looking good is that you can use more girls, which makes it on the other more important to get mythic girls for a good battle team

really looking forward what our testers will report; from what I am hearing so far, it shouldnt be introduced this week though, still a lot to fix

edit: if we put the new system aside, there is at least one good message: you are reworking something that's really broken, well done (and I am not saying I am afraid it's even more broken after that)

Edited by blaa
  • Like 5

My comments/doubts in red.

Sounds simpler, less strategic and (possibly) tedious, IMO.

Please note that all of the following information may be a subject delay or last minute changes.

Oh-Oh! 😅

Battle team

In battles, all girls/guys will be viable and usable. 

The three classes (CH, KH and HC) will benefit from all girl/guy types, making them more agile. 

Charm, Know-How and Hardcore players don’t have to focus on their corresponding girl/guy class only, but will gain advantage from all classes.

So, in a sense, there's no more classes in terms of the battleteam BUT there is in terms of me vs opponent, right? I can be Charm and have mythics from all classes adding up ther values without no loss of attack or defense. Of course, if KH opponent has the exact same girls, he has the 20% harmony over me and the rest is all equal (minus equipment, boosters and so on)?

In the future we would like to make each girl/guy feel special and more unique with a potential set of various skills.

The girls (probably) won't feel more special at all. They'll basically be a number/face from now on lol

This change will make battles more interesting, allowing players to choose from a bigger pool of recruits with more possibilities for diversity of girl/guy rarity and class. 

Meaning that with the new PvP rework we are aiming for players to stay competitive even if they don’t possess the latest legendary or mythic girl/guy.

Simpler and more interesting don't seem to go the same way but I may be wrong.

How does this formation work you ask?

The battle will be calculated by all battle stats.
Starting from the Hero, Items, Girls, Clubs, and Boosters. The battles will be taking place in rounds.

pic3.png

How is the new battle structured?

How does the PvP work with 7 recruits?
We made it simpler.

• Attacker is the player that initiates the battle.
  • Opponent is the defender
  • Each round is a sequence of following:
    • Attacker damage
    • Attacker critical hit check and impact
    • Defender damage
    • Defender critical hit check and impact.

So, regardless of the number of girls, we have a "unit" that will just keep hitting the same values, right? Until one side defeats the other? More interesting, you said? 

What will stay the same:

• Hero Stats, Girls Stats, Villain stat and Item their calculations will stay the same 

Removed:

• Judge (already removed), Orgasm bar
  • Recruits will no longer be coming into battle and changing the stats of the team
  • Class-related skills will be removed

Changes

• Defense will be one unified defense stat. Previously it was divided into Defense HC, Defense CH and  Defense KH.

Hope it works but while (seemingly) simpler it doesn't seem funnier or more interesting to me, at least at first glance. Just change girls, check value and fight.

• Sad 2

Nothing is clear yet, but "very interesting".

We need exact formulas for calculating stats, depending on the girls in the team, in order to understand what affects and how. In the meantime, there are suspicions that those who do not have seven mythical girls will quietly suck on lollipops while the top dads bend the dance floor.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Solion said:

Nothing is clear yet, but "very interesting".

We need exact formulas for calculating stats, depending on the girls in the team, in order to understand what affects and how. In the meantime, there are suspicions that those who do not have seven mythical girls will quietly suck on lollipops while the top dads bend the dance floor.

It'll be a massacre! I only have 2 mythics (1 maxed) and I'm already wondering if I have to demote to D1 when the dust settles 🤣🤣🤣

• Sad 1

In the future we would like to make each girl/guy feel special and more unique with a potential set of various skills.

Does that mean

• there will be a bunch of crit perks and each girl has one of them "forever"?
  • Or will there be a bunch of crit perks and RNG decides which one will be picked by a girl during a fight? Like any crit perk can be picked by any girl - and each fight a new picking round?
  • And additionally: after "having" a crit perk - RNG decides again if picked crit perk will take effect?

42 minutes ago, windia said:

Does that mean

I see it more something like (just a totally made up example):

First Strike (XXX girl gains it at level YYY) : If you are the Opponent, but in your team there are more girls with this skill than in the Attacker's team, you act first at the start of the battle.

This interpretation of mine would obviously imply the creation of a set of skills similar to the made-up example above, with the XXX girl gaining some skills from the full list and other not.

Another thing that I would like to know if my interpretation is correct is: then the battle stats will simply be the sum of all the 7 battle girl stats (plus hero, items and boosters)? Being 7 girls, this will mean anyway that one will need to "advantage" one class (or "disadvantage" one), as to the minimum a player with a full team will be able to use a team with 3 girls of a class, and two each of the other two classes (or 3 of two classes, plus one of the third class). Is this correct?

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

We'll see, but at first sight it seems simpler... so less fun and with less options to optimize, which is what a good PvP system should strive for. But we don't have that much info, maybe I'll have to enter the test server and see for myself.

2 hours ago, windia said:

Does that mean

• there will be a bunch of crit perks and each girl has one of them "forever"?
  • Or will there be a bunch of crit perks and RNG decides which one will be picked by a girl during a fight? Like any crit perk can be picked by any girl - and each fight a new picking round?
  • And additionally: after "having" a crit perk - RNG decides again if picked crit perk will take effect?

Think hybrids 😇 But I would suggest focus on the "here and now" :P 

There is not enough info to give an assessment of the new system.

I will wait until it is deployed in the production server to give my opinion and then it will take at least one or two weeks to adapt to the new system.

As always @windia will try it in the test server and could give us a first impression of it.

I just hope that all people who wanted a change in PvP won't regret it later (as with some recent requested changes).

• Like 4
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, jelom said:

I just hope that all people who wanted a change in PvP won't regret it later (as with some recent requested changes).

It's normal to want "not-so-good" things to improve.

I hope you don't mean we can only have/expect already bad/"not-so-good" things or even worse things :P

Here's hoping but it does seem that it won't be a good/positive change (IMO).

44 minutes ago, jelom said:

i hope that, too, but i am not too possitive about it; one of the reasons - besides KK not really hearing what player wanted in the past (or to be precise: how they wanted it)- is that players cant really give a proper feedback since they lack of too many informations to form a reasonable opinion about the new system

i am really interessted if there was a look in @DvDivXXX's topic about pvp rebalance ...

anyway, like @jelomi most likely will test the feature when it hits the live server, but I am glad some guys on discord share their impressions at least

Edited by blaa
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Karyia said:

I hope you don't mean we can only have/expect already bad/"not-so-good" things or even worse things

In the contrary, I always see the positive side and I want the game to improve and make changes that please the players as it has done many times in the past.

• Like 3

Dang, why is this changing? I just got good at PVP and was building up my team for months. Looking at what's explained here, it will simply come down to "higher level mythics smashy smashy all lower levels, no chances", while currently I'm winning from people who are 50-100 levels higher then me through better focus, using small advantages and optimisation. Now its returning to a system where all tactical advantages are gone and you loose from 90% of players because they are simply older and higher level, innit?

Edited by Gotaku
  • Like 2

I screenshotted a new fight and transferred it into a table:

the setup in the league:

image.thumb.png.f3e3a8f839dada169e9bdb559fc6e0ec.png

the battle in numbers:

image.png.ed073c4cd598d00ccc71b4076bd13eed.png

so it is as plain as it can get right now:

image.thumb.png.9a531942f06698abcaca6927679cb23d.png

I see in the "before battle" all values (my attack, my ego, my defense) and can do a "quick" subtraction with opponents attack/ego/def.

The values in the table matched exactly the happening ones.

So it becomes crucial to get the exact values _before_ I start a battle. Because every nifty bit tells me before hand what is gonna happen as result.

_Until now_ RNG has nothing to say in the battle.

• Thanks 10

3 minutes ago, windia said:

I see in the "before battle" all values (my attack, my ego, my defense) and can do a "quick" subtraction with opponents attack/ego/def.

The values in the table matched exactly the happening ones.

So it becomes crucial to get the exact values _before_ I start a battle. Because every nifty bit tells me before hand what is gonna happen as result.

_Until now_ RNG has nothing to say in the battle.

So... no crit at all? And what does harmony do then? 😳

just for addition the girl stats used in the fight:

image.png.b06ec2d10e15a01cb08e4cb6e1dd5b8b.png & image.png.9a678c3a4414c26dc700905df0796b0b.png & image.png.c40396062381e41f478161fe6d275aee.png  & image.png.efca670fe99839e0b27ecaf76b608ad4.png & image.png.f08c7a66621a885add9bd46f6cd6ae6e.pngimage.png.3ccb86e62d46cb908bdae6056a3a2359.pngimage.png.4b56bb2c4b6c7f79dbf491cab1bcd61d.png 

And the opponent:

image.png.74fd91a7bc73b56e4cea30732243d911.png & image.png.a83e90ef9d86e405ea8130554933c03c.png & image.png.6a8bdfb207cf0ad64056398c89a801d7.png & image.png.1a8658a143804f7e5a86c66b3ccc506b.png & image.png.8e7127482874061fda3932761d86d462.png & image.png.aabf618c23f257fbc9ee9935e7e3831d.png & image.png.ca088fdf15af5242526e13239729c2e4.png

And my market values:

image.png.a8b7b5c96b8b6091cba844f7f37cc04f.png with all rainbow equipment - does someone want screenshots of these too?

Edited by windia
  • Thanks 5

9 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

right now? nothing.

There is the quote about ... "in future..."...... 😶 while it is unknown if after or before live release...

2 hours ago, jelom said:

In the contrary, I always see the positive side and I want the game to improve and make changes that please the players as it has done many times in the past.

@jelom, I would say the same but the 3 recent "main" changes were all in the opposite direction, IMO.

Which doesn't mean it has always to be that way, of course. At some point, there should be some good news too, let's just hope it's in stuff that matters and not "small potatoes".

9 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

Given the single fight and similar harmony values, it might've mean it simply wasn't triggered.

They do mention critical hits on the patch, so it should exist.

• Noacc unfeatured and unpinned this topic