Reworked PvP just hit the Test Server!

Noacc

1 hour ago, Oda said:

new mechanic appeared in test server

3kYFb5xmso84xUcdMsjLlnKebrOIlJrJGj9suvrLidE2ldn4YwLHDA2SfSvVoiyVrk7P8CchZlOdb6ltgAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png.4fdca767a05661cc7f558ce09f4d9ce9.png

I have a suggestion for developers. If we have buffs for hair color now, I think that it would be wise to implement mythic paint of various colors and put it into the shop for kobans (another couple of slots) so that we could buy it and repaint our mythic girls hair with specific color, according to the actual blessing.

Another suggestion is from one of my clubmates. To balance things up better, if the mythic paint is implemented, all mythic girls should become bald, so that you can use this new mythic paint only to legendary, epic ect girls...

What do you think? 😉

upd: @Karyia already voiced it out loud LOL

Edited by Тёмный Властелин
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

I have a suggestion for developers. If we have buffs for hair color now, I think that it would be wise to implement mythic paint of various colors and put it into the shop for kobans (another couple of slots) so that we could buy it and repaint our mythic girls hair with specific color, according to the actual blessing.

Another suggestion is from one of my clubmates. To balance things up better, if the mythic paint is implemented, all mythic girls should become bald, so that you can use this new mythic paint only to legendary, epic ect girls...

What do you think? 😉

upd: @Karyia already voiced it out loud LOL

I'm sure there will be filters for hair color and Zodiac sign now 👍

And certainly/hopefully more (non-mythic) resources to upgrade more girls and change/update battleteams every 5 days or so 👌

1 hour ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

No please, that would make the option moot and would give a huge advantage to whales. If you can just color your best girls with the current blessing top players would just use their kobans on hair color with their absolutely best girls every week and be done with it. That would be boring.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

I must say - yes, that is a very personal thing now. I'm just curious if colours like "Strawberry blonde" from Malina counts as "blond"?

Or if there is a double colour like with Gina & Lulu (red and blond) is included in "blond" so that "blond" = "contains *blond*" is the matching?

From the first draft that seems doubtful - because "all darkpink haired" should exclude "all pink haired" and "all dark haired" ones... oh boy.

EDIT: oh, and of course what if a girl qualifies for both blessings? Does this add up? Like 35% this and 30% that => 65% blessing? Or only "the higher wins" = 35%?

Edited by windia
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I´m kinda late to the "party" but that  are quite  promissing news! :)

@Karyia I wouldn´t like a bold Mythic Norou (well maybe I wouldn´t mind if the girl equipments Rosso-KK is talking about would also include wigs :P )

Also something I would like to know/suggest: Are y ´all part of a club on test server? If not I feel like an "active forum members test server club" would be quite fun :D

• Haha 2

About "blessings".

For a start, about a purely technical moment - we need "gadgets" to select the optimal battle team, taking into account the weekly change in the blessing. We need filters by class, number of stars, levels, zodiac signs, hair color (and all attributes that can be "blessed"), we need a search by name, sorting by the sum of three characteristics, displaying +/- team characteristics when changing girls ( approximately as it is now with the equipment). And most importantly, all this should work more or less quickly, and not like now, when loading a harem, you have to wait a few minutes, praying that the browser does not freeze or crash.
I really hope that the developers understand that this must be done immediately and first of all, otherwise the whole idea simply loses its meaning.

In the meantime, I can only say one thing - @Tom208 save us. So far, only you are our hope now.:D

giphy.gif.82592b636585a5c83fae0a01f97f1d15.gif

Now for a little more inevitable whining. Here above they wrote that 7 mythical girls in the team is pay-to-win? Forget it, this is the last century. Now the way to victory is to have ALL mythical and ALL legendary 5 stars, for if a blessing falls on one of them, but you don't have it, then "pain, suffering, oppression, and so on."
But seriously, in general, it's not so bad that a much larger part of the harem becomes in demand in the combat system, but the gap between the "golden boys" and ordinary players is becoming wider and deeper. But, apparently, this is already simply inevitable.

Edited by Solion
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

8 minutes ago, holymolly said:

@Karyia I wouldn´t like a bold Mythic Norou (well maybe I wouldn´t mind if the girl equipments Rosso-KK is talking about would also include wigs :P )

Aw, give it a chance...! I can totally imagine a "+something" from a hypersexy helmet, for sure! 👌😍

Just add her "fetish" for a bonus too and I'm sure you'd totally agree :D :P 

There's also a lot of expectation, since it's gonna be a while to max her... all in good teasing fun 😈💣

#wewantanallnoroubattleteam_yesall7 #submissionexpertnorou #allweneedisnorou #norouforharemversemistressoftheyear

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, blaa said:

image.thumb.png.edc6c1fce9ee4807f385ef0f186423ac.png

🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔

I am unable to remember the first time when that feature was requested by someone in the forum community (I remember only that I was one of the first to make the request): it seems that finally the dream will come true... we will see in which form.

About the many new features (not "all" so self explanatory, if you ask me) and the "we are talking about 'near future' update... not 2023", many of you guys already know that by default in these cases I am like St. Thomas... I will believe when I will touch with my hand. I will try to keep my hopes up, but the recent implementations in the game left me with a bitter mouth, so I am not fully able to be optimistic. Again, we will see.

• Like 4

20 hours ago, Solion said:

For a start, about a purely technical moment - we need "gadgets" to select the optimal battle team, taking into account the weekly change in the blessing. We need filters by class, number of stars, levels, zodiac signs, hair color (and all attributes that can be "blessed"), we need a search by name, sorting by the sum of three characteristics, displaying +/- team characteristics when changing girls ( approximately as it is now with the equipment).

I agree that all of these things are needed in order to make the game's inevitably forthcoming PvP combat system more enjoyable and easier to manage.  Sounds like a paywalled premium feature to me.  Especially since making it such, even if it doesn't work right or is incomplete, would prevent our heroic userscript team, which continues to do yeoman's work to fix the game's wonky native UI, from doing the work necessary for us to HAVE such a feature set.

As far as I understand the current battle system it is quite "safe" to put a very low level on Gamma (3rd) position and level this girl up there. 

That seems very unpleasent in the new system as all girls contribute the same = no alpha+ any longer.

Which concludes for me: leveling up 1 or 2 levels should be fine, more can cost serious points.

52 minutes ago, windia said:

As far as I understand the current battle system it is quite "safe" to put a very low level on Gamma (3rd) position and level this girl up there. 

That seems very unpleasent in the new system as all girls contribute the same = no alpha+ any longer.

Which concludes for me: leveling up 1 or 2 levels should be fine, more can cost serious points.

In Seasons it doesn't matter by how much you win, as long as you win. I currently use three girls that aren't part of my battle team, except just after leveling up myself (that opens up a level for my go to girls).

A few questions, in the patch notes says "Class-related skills will be removed" assume this is the Ego Reassurance,Wild Burst and Narcissistic bliss explained in Gems Kingdom(aka World 2) Harem performance (tuto 2).since this and Begin City Haremperformance (tuto 1) explains the old 3 girl style, is story going to be updated to explain the new one system?

And it now seems like the player stat of Know-how,Hardcore and Charm has no meaning is that going to be removed? and if not will the cost of 600 to change it be removed since it does nothing?

Il y a 8 heures, Yamiray a dit :

A few questions, in the patch notes says "Class-related skills will be removed" assume this is the Ego Reassurance,Wild Burst and Narcissistic bliss explained in Gems Kingdom(aka World 2) Harem performance (tuto 2).since this and Begin City Haremperformance (tuto 1) explains the old 3 girl style, is story going to be updated to explain the new one system?

Yes, I think I read a Kinkoid message on Discord about that.

Il y a 8 heures, Yamiray a dit :

And it now seems like the player stat of Know-how,Hardcore and Charm has no meaning is that going to be removed? and if not will the cost of 600 to change it be removed since it does nothing?

Actually, player stats still mean something :
      - 
primary stat is for attack [attack = primary stat]
      - secondary and tertiary stats are for defense [defense = (secondary stat + tertiary stat) /4]

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Tom208 said:

Actually, player stats still mean something :
      - 
primary stat is for attack [attack = primary stat]
      - secondary and tertiary stats are for defense [defense = (secondary stat + tertiary stat) /4]

Better wait on the new system AND battle mechanics info.

If the problem with the current system was complexity (or something), talk about with a whole new system (and partial overhaul of how we played it) and new stuff we don't even know how it works.

Hoping for a full "awakening" where hopefully we'll get some detailed info about how it all works in one post, instead of pieces of info spread around from long ago 🙏

Bottom line imho, is no matter what is added or subtracted as long as the +/- is percentage based those that have high level girls maxed are going to always win unless you catch them unboosted or unblessed (or whatever term is used this week). So the players at the top will stay at the top and nobody else need apply since they can never attain the resources required to truely compete.

I'll keep playing, but I know that even when maxed out, the best I can do without Mythic girls is the equivalent of a level 440 player (once I reach level 500 sometime in the future).

4 minutes ago, Pelinor said:

I'll keep playing, but I know that even when maxed out, the best I can do without Mythic girls is the equivalent of a level 440 player (once I reach level 500 sometime in the future).

I don't know about the new system, but in the current mechanics having mythic girls instead of legendary 5 stars don't acount for 60 levels. More like 10.

6 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

I don't know about the new system, but in the current mechanics having mythic girls instead of legendary 5 stars don't acount for 60 levels. More like 10.

and in some cases they are even worse then a 5*

Edited by blaa

Just now, blaa said:

and in some cases they are even worse then a 5*

Well, yes, you must know how to properly use them, of course. But let's just compare players with similar skills, otherwise the point is moot ;).

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

I based my estimate on the declared strength difference of legendary vs mythic girls in this post.

Since the Mythic Days event always occurs on the same weekdays people in my position have almost no chance to get them so I don't know how they playout in real life. But, with everything else being equal a Mythic girl 10-12% strength advantage equates to a 50-60 level advantage over the haves vs the have nots.

6 hours ago, Pelinor said:

But, with everything else being equal a Mythic girl 10-12% strength advantage equates to a 50-60 level advantage over the haves vs the have nots.

It absolutely does not. Its an advantage over just the 5* Legendary, doesn't counter player levels or equipment levels, which make up significantly more strength than just the alpha does.

But yes, people who don't play the game for several days at a time are always going to be disadvantaged because regular playtime time is required in order to maximise league results.

• Like 1
  • Thinking 2

1 hour ago, GeorgeMTO said:

It absolutely does not. Its an advantage over just the 5* Legendary, doesn't counter player levels or equipment levels, which make up significantly more strength than just the alpha does.

I did say with everything else being equal (you even quoted my statement). Therefore, your comment about player and equipment levels is irrelevant. To be clear, a level 500 player with top equipment will be at a severe disadvantage no matter what combat system is in place if said player is unable to obtain and upgrade the Mythic girls. According to the Mythical Days announcement that disadvantage is between 10 and 12 percent over players who have legendary 5* girls and that equates to a 50-60 level advantage (500-10%=450, 500-12%=440).

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

• Noacc unfeatured and unpinned this topic