[ 15-Jul-21 ] Legendary Contests #1 - Discussion

Get ready for buffing  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Sapphire Sorceress

• Faptastic!
    • Meh
    • Yucky

This is a thread for Comix Harem. It will be moved to appropriate forum once created.

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Heatwave Season. Next Event >>

57vz93u.png

Legendary Contests
Starts on the 15th of July

The Sapphire Sorceress

Now is your chance to buff up a sorceress with such an immense power that she can make you cum in ways you’ve never thought possible! She can give you pleasure far beyond human understanding.

Starting on the 15th and ending on the 20th (1:30 UTC+2) of July, you will have four days to prove your abilities to the Sapphire Sorceress. There will be 4 Legendary contests which you have to complete in order to get her sexual magic to resurface.

Show her your legendary powers and feel what she’s capable of! The Sapphire Sorceress possesses the ability to mind control people and give them intense orgasms without even touching them! With that kind of power she can make all of your kinky fantasies come true!

Power her up with your potent staff, Wildman!

affstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.png

ava0-1200x.webp

The Sapphire Sorceress

@Noacc

• Thanks 2

49 minutes ago, FinderKeeper said:

Are You Ready?

Wildman,

Wildman:  "I'm as ready & excited as if it were a colonoscopy."

FAR too early in this Beta for such an event IMHO but I shall do my best & endeavor to persevere.  Good luck to all.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

I'm expecting 3 star again. It's going to be weird going into this without a large pile of resources like I normally have. I hope I'll manage to get her.

i am pretty sure, you wont have any trouble, 4x 25 shards should be doable

i am probably on the luckier side since i havent spend one season xp reward so far, if I have to I rush to the last xp tier to get her, maybe i even dont need it since most people seem to use them instantly, what I am curious about is how crazy people are going for these orbs

Edited by blaa

It is difficult to know what to do in CXH when you need the resources to advance in the game and get and improve more girls, but at the same time an event can appear out of the blue that could demand those same resources.

I got Shappire on the third day with 25 + 50 + 25. Not an easy task in spite of the second day top 10, because I had to husband some resources for the probable next PoA too.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Wouldn't recommend it. Because of not having a schedule yet, I'd want to always be within 6 days of buying a 2nd PoA pass.

Yeah, I agree, I was just showing my over-7200-gold numbers :D.

I realized that I usually proceed in Season far enough to collect all XP rewards on first day of LC.

If the CxH LC sticks to this early state - that really favors those who are "up to it".

I'm by far no measurement, just realized where I "lacked behind" these CxH LC.