​🍉​June survey - Results HH ​🍉

Noacc

• Community Manager

June survey - Results HH

L2JuHbPFB_8JCQ9ER15dOrmYLUSZIDuK_g_hMhlA3lqBhqEw25_ofSxbenXPXo6FbmZ3f0SwesloiSxu

How much did you want the new girls to be in your Harem? From 1,I don't like her, to 10, she is my waifu!

fBJIEGlNgsZkvn0y3HWzLe3Cr2wQz-HlwxhAIViP                GtSUg6LUPkmx6_jOT1JFKGxukoGPj0-gUH8ZhoiW                             PMyfqvVp1QujRdkT3h6Nyplu9DCyKYtvjC5SlWMg                                 QJLs1diAbdlFxfObpXZ265zHpXjzPWmnDwmH4KD-

Nike:  8.3                          Demi:   8.1                                              Dixie: 7.5                                  Pole Dancer Jeanne: 7.5

ZS8Rcms9Wr8xoX-rzF0ViasEtbMhm85LfKElbWL-                                 sLmGPMA9iZ9GhNYWcA2m9ZNizOtX3CEdUttnQsqJ                             ceDKptLEA3ImnUxNp8K2vtNfUUbaTNAmrfbQghb9                           oD9p39Ut6jCAkxrAVwKO_SqQKH1Gkcl6DuERpS4o

Stacy:  7.5                                   Angharad:   7.4                               Exotic Levitya:7.3                              Luxuria: 7.3

How much did you want the new girls to be in your Harem? From 1,I don't like her, to 10, she is my waifu!

MytSFyOg54zXtq2lBobCU6d1nuQcc0IgoqhEufzw                                       b_zrRVRTHleTqluRBBHivv5LkAB5vq963gVFw7qh                      -NwIu1iDsoQjG2Pj89wvJdLE60chDP0A-cU4fWDr

Hip Hop Khloe: 7.3                                     Sulis: 7.1                                                 Sea Shanty Fae: 7.2

gTci-La0-XlV-JdpbVnQSThH4xocLdGpHtGXJ2DH                                        8FNiAAsI4W4xD5ONwJhZmGvdh9qoPyLKTe4Xl5Xs                             wU52U5bNxEwXNkQR8dNyfpbs2ejflbVmuTGA7kgJ

Queen Katana: 7.1                                               Olive: 7                                                 Estrella: 7        

rPDzUkc8Uu4-agYXjCRyX16BAmd3-CrHNb4GGyS6                        J4cNKK18Csfx-3sDaMm5zDu6C6WttN5YMNFDMOD-                         gZz_RoPomlcn3EM1895vwl_FMcmN5rCu9-9lCOc-

Hazel:  7                                   Rock Liu-Yeng: 6.7                          Luna: 6.7

ZXeBb2WF-9_34rCH198czu0uowQMRKg6JTCOl3nD                                      sx_NG_6g16xqTx5a34jbFqA4wCEQ8wXkYWdLninf                                                   5b6cdAYcOINaY4vseYKixvn9UhQ-k_aojm1rDYQP

Kpop Kameyala: 6.7                                  Rhythm Zoe: 6.6                                                             Elin:  6.6   

44vP7_bLJwdlV4lvOVVYzHOfmwOeOzhzpKjzDw0O                              GmIQI1xJqiwFmA384de9_9d5p0UFpx-cznXMXmv8                          BKg74t5gkhGCxGkZzwoUyNDLyflxQpqp5wVLbwBN

Huntress Hope: 6.67                          Alt. Cookie: 6.5                                  Alt. Keira: 6.4                       

X8AjvgLp4MGKOhYXDcDAwWpQQ2M0cxYEqqhieysk                                    O4LIy9zwgLruMvqKH5jxBxYvXSXqxUaAVRh6rkZa

Disco Nuladva: 6.2                                  Jess: 6                                                           

How much did you like the theme of the Event?

image.png

Did you like the story told in the Daily Missions?

7EITLONeuzpREiHT3jZkC3Vl3DqQD2MOscobAPhH

How did you find this event compared to Mystery Misses?

FA0DrZ0yrsta8XDA2gaOMp67xoNznTxXxeaeHkIO

• Thanks 1