[ 19-Jul-21 ] Legendary Contests - Discussion

FinderKeeper

Hot and fearless  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Zazie

• Faptastic!
    • Meh
    • Yucky

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Season of the Warrior. Next Event >>

769.jpg

Legendary Contests

Starting on the 19th and ending on the 23rd of July,
you will have four days to prove youself.

There will be 4 Legendary contests which you'll have to complete.

Hot like wildfire

My playful hero,

Surely you’ve heard of this legendary chick before. She’s famous throughout the Haremverse for her hot temper and even hotter body!

Starting on the 19th and ending on the 23rd (1:30 pm UTC+2) of July, you will have four days to get the wild Zazie Boom! There will be 4 Legendary contests which you have to complete in order to get this fierce biker chick in your Harem! You better give it to her hard!

Show her how fearless you are by defeating the other opponents & the villains that stand in your way. You can also enjoy the company of other girls & play the Pachinko. Even if you don't make it to the top you'll still get some amazing Legendary equipment to make you stronger for future challenges!

Now let me get on top of you and ride you like a motorbike!

affstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.png

ava0-1200x.webp

Zazie

@Noacc

• Thanks 8

Long absence from the forum from me, but i'm following (more or less) everything. So usual LC that i do not like, nothing new XD. The girl well, i cannot really say no to Joseline Kujo as a fan of jojo, but the art of the legendary girls (recently) do not make my heart really skip a beat, ofc is only personal taste. Still with the (close) implementation of the new battle system i don't think i should be picky on the girls and get what i can.

Also this time i'll try something different: i'll try to get her slowly in 4 days and see how it goes :)

Good luck mates!!!

on nutaku we have a pachinko contest siding LC, so saved season xp seems almost useless - i am curious how crazy people will go - i might go for just 25 shards, but not sure if I really want to since finishing first day is so relaxed

GL everyone

6 minuti fa, Slynia ha scritto:

ggg.JPG 
                         ↓
ttttt.JPG 
                         ↓
dadad.JPG 
                         ↓
 rerrr.jpg

My screen is not wide enough to contain such sum :/

Edited by lepidocter

I like Zazie, she's cute without being "over the top" and the event occurs when I don't have to auto-pilot my game play (i.e. on three of my off days). I know it's a four day event but I am shooting to have her in my harem in three. Artistically, I find the hair line going across the eye very weird. 

One hour and a half after reset, and already the top in my contest bracket was at over five million points, and the first ten positions at over one or more millions.

Starting to ask myself why every time that the Legendary Contest girl is of my class I fall in super competitive brackets.

9 hours ago, Observer_X said:

One hour and a half after reset, and already the top in my contest bracket was at over five million points, and the first ten positions at over one or more millions.

Starting to ask myself why every time that the Legendary Contest girl is of my class I fall in super competitive brackets.

One million is less than the bare minimum. The XP from Season already gives more than that.

• Like 1

She seems cute, not in the order of Zazie Skymm, but passable all the same.  She's a worthy sharer of the name.

I'm heading for disaster with this contest.  I'm about to run out of beatable opponents in The Leagues and, even though I'm in first place in all but one account so far, my best placed position is currently 5th.  I'm sure my opponents won't be all that compassionate to let me stay in this position.  Have I made my run too soon - like a middle distance runner starting out as if he's running a 200m race?

Oh well, I'll have three more days to hopefully get some contests I might be competitive in - enough anyway to creep over the line with enough shards to impress this little mynx enough for her not to want to scorch my dick if I try to insert it in her.

This is the first time I seriously engaged in this type of contest so please wish me luck.  I'm mindful of the Path of Attraction coming up and I have to keep my powder at least dry(ish).  I'm assuming it'll be here, because it's 19/20 July now and no sign of the Anniversary (even though there was a slight dry run of it on the test server).

• Like 2

Forgot to take a screenshot, I ended up 3rd with 5.5 million points and donating about 10 billion Ymen. 
The first place was at almost 12 million points (I assume that he really needed those orbs).

• Like 3

On 7/19/2021 at 9:49 AM, Slynia said:

ggg.JPG 
                         ↓
ttttt.JPG 
                         ↓
dadad.JPG 
                         ↓
 rerrr.jpg

I managed to get first in my bracket barely with 3.3 million points. It only cost me 6G.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ShadowWeaver said:

I managed to get first in my bracket barely with 3.3 million points. It only cost me 6G.

Did you quote the correct post of mine? Would make more sense if you ment to reply with that to my 2nd comment in this thread.

But anyways, we already know that there are huge differences from bracket to bracket, especially the higher leveled brackets where there are 2 or more fighting for 1st place, and I had in my bracket 2 fighting for first. I only wanted top 4 for the girl anyway. The 4th place was at ~5.1 million points, so overall high scores in my bracket.

16 ore fa, Yamiray ha scritto:

Legendary Contests must really dislike Know-How. To date Hardcore 5,Charm 5 and Know-now 3

You thought it was Know-How... but it was me, Hardcore!

(so the JoJo reference is complete)

Edited by lepidocter

After struggling with the LC in CXH  I went a bit over my usual behaviour of just getting in top 4 and spent a bit more of the usual cash going for first in both normal and legendary contest, but there were a lot of hungry people, and I only got second place in both. 

In the normal contest someone got more than 9 million points, I only spend enough to reach 6,5 million, and down to the 6 place people scored more than 5 million.

In the Legendary contest, there were one player determined to get first place no matter what, I surpassed him but he finally sniped making more than 8,3 million points.

In the end I got the girl, so now I will have a relaxed event.

• Like 1

Sigh! Again no girls available via any of the Pachinko's but the Legendary Days contest is to use Pachinko spins. What a crap shoot the RNG is when it comes to planning things out. If I get another 25% today it will be a close and hard fought battle.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StormAnimal said:

i hope maintenance is done with enough time left before todays contest is closed. 

and if it isn't, we should demand them to give everyone at least 25 shards of the girl as it was them who ruined our chances to do as well as we had planned

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, scarabeus said:

and if it isn't, we should demand them to give everyone at least 25 shards of the girl as it was them who ruined our chances to do as well as we had planned

i'd have way more than enough orbs and money to go for the 100 shards, but you need time to opnen all of them and game is down for like 3 hours now. who plans something like that? stupid. 

• Like 3

The last 2h before a contest ends should be off limits for any updates. At 9.30AM CET there was a 90min update that cost me time in the places of power so now all the contests will be moved in time on my end. That greatly disrupts my efforts to max the rewards. And now 90 min before contest ends another maintenence. And I need to use the orbs to get a least 25 shards.( I have enough to get 50 or possibly 100, but 50 is more realistic) 5 min before end of contest is not enough time to use all these orbs.

• Like 4

I hope that we´ll get at least 5 mins :D .. but unfortunately I wouldn´t be suprised if it takes more than the 14 minutes we have left until reset since there seems to be an issue with the update :/ (I believe the game was back up for a bit but was than taken down once again, unfortunately Idk why since I wasn´t playing it today so far)

5 minutes ago, Daro84 said:

5 min before end of contest is not enough time to use all these orbs.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Daro84 said:

The last 2h before a contest ends should be off limits for any updates. At 9.30AM CET there was a 90min update that cost me time in the places of power so now all the contests will be moved in time on my end. That greatly disrupts my efforts to max the rewards. And now 90 min before contest ends another maintenence. And I need to use the orbs to get a least 25 shards.( I have enough to get 50 or possibly 100, but 50 is more realistic) 5 min before end of contest is not enough time to use all these orbs.

I couldn't agree more, Its not time for updates, maybe there was a problem with the update, but they should give the contest 1 more day so today shards where ignored. Yet it was 50 lost shards to mee too.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, xpto_pt said:

I couldn't agree more, Its not time for updates, maybe there was a problem with the update, but they should give the contest 1 more day so today shards where ignored. Yet it was 50 lost shards to mee too.

I´m pretty sure that KK will give us some kind of compensation for it (they have extended event like PoA multiple times now due to minor issues) but yeah unfortunately todays ressources would be pretty much lost.. the only "help" I can give atm is maybe keep refreshing the game until reset..who knows maybe it´ll be up before reset :)

• Like 2