No mantainance during reset!

xXLeafXx

Can you finally lunch the game? You cannot do mantainance right before reset! I cannot participate in any competions to change my position. 
Thats really annoying, really... then everyone has to get the first price reward.

• Like 10

The update has been going on since 9:30 server time, which is over 3 hours now. 
It was most likely a mistake that it went live for a couple of minutes earlier.

They have been saying since yesterday on the official discord server that the patch would take longer than usual since it's such a big patch compared to normal.
I would agree that they could've warned about it in the in-game news tho, since not everyone is on discord.

• Like 3

The game is now online, AFTER the competition is finished and reset.

I finish 11th, only a few points missing for a top 10, so i gain 25 legendary fragments, and not 50, or more, like i would normally, since i invest lots of orbs yesterday, and i was planning to stay in the top 10, maybe in the top 4, before the end.

All my investment in orbs (hundreds of epics, mythics, and super) to be in the top 10, or top 4, was for nothing, because this maintenance.

A maintenance not announce in game, and surely not on the forum either.

A maintenance they decide to do...and the last 4 hours of a legendary competition. 

Angry about this....

Edited by spacedragon64
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

As long is there is an in-game timer/countdown to maintenance, I don't really care when they do it. But with no in-game countdown or at least a half-day warning prior, I do hope they are prepared to compensate the investment. I know that I've invested several hundred pachinko orbs in preparation for the current event standings. I'm certainly not the only one. Expecting a player to keep tabs on update schedules through Discord or even their own forums is very bad form during a cash-heavy events.

• Like 6

AHAHAHAAHAHA

The game is back in stock at the very end of the turn. You are fucking phenomena so while people have spent kobans and orbs you have earned without giving them anything because maybe they have gone down in the unconnected time. The best thing would be to give everyone at least 25 fragments and 300 kobans as an apology but nothing will be received and many will take it up the ass. Eighth circle, Bolgia seventh

• Like 2

If there not going to rollback a change if they can't get it done in the set maintenance window then it really needs to be moved to the start of a reset day. I logged in before bed at 2am to get my daily mission done and do the legendary contest. a few minutes later it started and I was then up till 6am and gave up because by this time reset would have happened. So I'll need a 50 in LC or I will not be getting this one for the first time ever and I missed the daily rewards as well. This update clearly was not ready. Right now I can't even login on my tablet, it just setting at that new loading screen blocking the login screen. Very disappointed on the timing for this update.

4 hours ago, Skorpion1988 said:

Why cant they make such big updates over night ,like its done in most browsergames?

Over night in which country? This game is played all around the world, so it is during the morning for some people and during the night for some other.

• Like 2

I meant over night here in Europe because the Devs are obviously from France!

And dont say then others would have had that problem because then it would have at last not happend directly before the daily refresh.

Because thats the big problem here and not the fact that the server was down!

Il y a 1 heure, Skorpion1988 a dit :

I meant over night here in Europe because the Devs are obviously from France!

And dont say then others would have had that problem because then it would have at last not happend directly before the daily refresh.

Because thats the big problem here and not the fact that the server was down!

hum skorpion1988... are you sure from france?

hum kinkoid job list search personal from bulgaria...  https://www.artstation.com/jobs/c/phoenix-media-lts

Edited by Razielsun