New Battle System

spinnie

It's nice to see that the battle system has gotten a revamp, but there are some really annoyances with setting up teams.

It would be helpfull to have some ways to order and filter the girl selection list. And it would also be nice if there was some way to click on a girl in the team setup page and go directly to her in the shop to level or add affection. Similar to how this is possible while setting up teams for a champion.

Another thing is that while scrolling thru the girls, the tooltip is blocking basicly the entire list.

Edit/Update, the HH++ script now adds filters. Makes life a lot easier. Thanks to the folk(s) behind it!

Edited by spinnie
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, MrDickOver8000 said:

Also stat calculations seems to be off. There is noticable drop in stats when it comes to champions and pvp.

I definitely noticed that too (and may've blown 5 drafts than I needed to) attempting to setup a new queue against Alban (specifically the fourth step), but I figured it was just a matter of scaling... however, the fact that I'm getting only about 300k per attempt, with 7 matches and all of them approximately 15k in power is more worrying, especially since the drop-off point is around 2 million points. I can understand if they changed the scale, but if they actually dropped the power, Champion battles likely REALLY need a rebalance.

EDIT: Alright, just started Visor on stage 0, and setup a similar team (7 matches at around 14k power for the girls in question)... and my first attempt came to 99k, with 2m again to get today before he forgets. That's twenty tokens just to make any progress... I think something's wrong here.

Edited by Shannon Vanshoon

5 hours ago, HorniestOfBoys said:

New change is with there having 7 girls, i find it harder to upgrade 1, let alone trying to keep 7 up to date.

Yes. And given the new "Blessings" system it would appear they also are wanting us to constantly be shuffling our girls rather than "locking in" on our most powerful.

[EDITED:] Their blog entry very much confirms this: 

We would like to slowly transform our games more into a classic RPG game where choices matter, character development is deeper, strategy is included as well as many uses of your characters and hero development.

We want to provide games where your team set-up and character development matters for the outcome of the performances you do while keeping the games stress free for players who don’t want to get involved in battles. 

Edited by ali-n
update
  • Like 2

They want us to change our team members every 5 days, because they add various bonus...

BUT they didn't give us any ways to filter our harem effectively (a thing members want for years).

With many hundred of girls to check, when we see only their face in a small square, i surely won't do it every 5 days.

And, right now, it didn't work in the league, because if i battle a 3 girls team, i win 25 pts, and if it's a 7 girls team, i always get 15 pts, even if my team is much better.

• Like 1

Just out of curiosity, were a lot of people complaining that PvP wasn't set up to make us constantly dick around with the lineup?

I also have an account on nutaku. One of the blessings is for eye color, bald. I have over 600 girls, none have hairy eyes, but none are that color.

Screenshot_20210721-223824.png

Edited by Peaches
Necessary ridiculous addition
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

stupid design and totally screw up.

the point is not to introduce 7 girls in a battle, but to make changes such as

• Orgasm bar has been removed
  • Class-related skills have been removed
  • Dominance scheme has been removed

this makes tower of fame battles a joke. without these factors, how could a L409 player defeat a higher level, or top level player in D3 league? it is clear that the rank order in tower shall be most probably the level order of players.

without good ranks, no great rewards in kobans. without enough kobans, can not afford the expense of "path of attraction". from now on, it is daily life to give up a lot to get a little for every month in the game.

however, the officials apt to publish a lot of events recently. frustrated!!!

Edited by cfsego2019
  • Like 1

I applaud the desire to balance the classes.

I do not like this implementation. In the tower, you can now basically get 3, 13, 15, or 25 points.  No partial Ego values seem to be registering/possible. Total stat value of 7 girls... Mystics, 5 Star Legendaries, MAYBE the 5-star epics... unless a girl below that is a double-boost in a given week, they're all write-offs now.

The fact that the Champion system seems to be using some of the effects of the new system, while still APPEARING to be the old system... the girl's numbers and total impression is DRASTICALLY lower than it was immediately prior to the change - can we be told what is going on here, please?

The tower is about to shake out to a whole different set of players in each tier over then next ... call it 2 months. And those who choose to sandbag to lower divisions will find it even EASIER to do so.

By fixing one problem, they've introduced more. HOPEFULLY this will shake down to something smoother in the long run, but it's gonna be a rough end of month... and probably at least August, unless they just do a rollback.

• Like 2

I think the most important change is not the battle system itself but the fact that now you only get either 15 or 25 points on a win. Less than 50% it's 15, more than that it's 25. Now getting people unboosted or minmaxing equipment and boosters (girls is absurd, there's nothing there) is only important for a handful of opponents, those that you finish at a point near 50% ego against them. Some higher level players will be 15 even catching them unboosted, and many lower level players will be 25 no matter what. I'm talking from the perspective of a level 479 player but I'm sure this is true for everybody, just the three groups of players are different.

At least I'm using much less RL time in the ToF but this leaves no space for lower level players who know how to play to surpass players many levels above them.

I think only changing it to 15-20-25 with 33%-66% steps would improve it a lot.

Edited by Kenrae
  • Like 3

17 hours ago, Kenrae said:

I think the most important change is not the battle system itself but the fact that now you only get either 15 or 25 points on a win.

Even on the test server, I was sure that this was a bug and was very surprised when this distribution of the tower's eyes was transferred to the main server without changes. By the way, nothing was said about this change and its reasons in the patch note, which means that perhaps this is all the same a mistake, and since the developers themselves do not play their game, they did not notice it, they give some points, but oh well, okay. It would be necessary to somehow clarify this point so that the answer would be yes or no.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Kenrae said:

I think the most important change is not the battle system itself but the fact that now you only get either 15 or 25 points on a win. Less than 50% it's 15, more than that it's 25.

...And only 3 or 13 points if you lose battle. Kinkoids manage to spoil any, even the best idea. >:(

I agree it would be nice to have a toolbar to search for girls more easily, would also be nice if they could make it an option to only show the girls specified by your search function so when blessings change you can fill in the requirements for the blessing in the search toolbar and then only the girls meeting the requirements would be listed.

If such a thing is too hard it would be nice to at least have the girls that are currently 'blessed' have a highlighted color and make it a different color when there are girls who have both blessings at the same time

• Like 2