Chat room

Slynia

@Slynia Our countries are total opposites this time of the year!

Of course they didn't say a word! I realised at the Places of Power when I saw a 10.1k next to her and then I went to the harem and confirmed the change in the hair colour! Use the Places of Power to see if some girls have surpassed the others (5-Stars surpassing Mythic and 3-Stars surpassing 5-Stars) so as not to search each girl inside the Harem!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, [CNO] Aris619 said:

Also 2 days ago something happened where we originally met and talked that really bothered me even more!

Please elaborate, I can't read your mind 😂

• Haha 3

@SlyniaOf course buddy, I didn't know if it was 'safe'! But then again, I want to share it with a friend!

So, someone asked something in English (about the boosters now with new system) and from the little French that I can understand I think someone told him to speak in French and not in English! I was like 'Seriously?'

1 hour ago, [CNO] Aris619 said:

So, someone asked something in English (about the boosters now with new system) and from the little French that I can understand I think someone told him to speak in French and not in English! I was like 'Seriously?'

Yup, that sounds like CNO alright. Many doesn't even know English there and can't be bothered to even try and translate (I appreciated whenever someone did try to explain and/or translate), but not all of them did that. Which is actually also a part of why I decided to leave.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, [CNO] Aris619 said:

@Slynia @Kenrae Guys sorry that I got lost the last 2 days, but Slynia 5 minutes after your last message a fire broke out almost 5 km from my village in a nearby village and it was very difficult! Dante's Inferno! Fortunately it didn't come towards us, but there was a lot of smoke! Things seem to be rather fine now!

Woa! It's good that it didn't come towards you. This Summer seems to be extremely infernal on fires in all the Mediterranean countries :( .

Edited by Kenrae
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

I'm glad that youre ok at least aris and that the fire didnt spread all the way to your place! Fires can be extremely dangerous when not controlled, not much can stop it once it gets going. Like most of Mother natures powers, they can all be very scary.

• Thanks 1

@Kenrae Yes, thank you! Exactly, there are fires all over the Globe and then sudden rains and floods! But, we were lucky this time, but 20 homes were burned down! They expect these high temperatures (40-46C) for this week as well! God help us.... As I was writing this, a power failure occured for half a minute!

It's inevitable to not make some exchanges fall into HH talk territory 😅 Well, at least here we don't have to stay on-topic about anything ^^ 

Mind blowing thought? Hmm, that's a hard one. I can't think of anything recent so let me give you an older example of mine.

I'm one of those people who forgets his dreams immediately after waking up, so it's like I'm never dreaming. I remember frames or pictures of my dreams, not in video (those cases are extremely rare).
I do know that I can easily spot when I'm in a dream, and sometimes I can't do anything and just wake up after realizing it, but at times, I can take control over my dreams and gain super powers like telekinesis, and when that happens I realize, I would've been a villain if I had super powers. Which is really mind-blowing to me personally, because when I'm awake and thinking about having super powers, I definitely wouldn't have become a villain. My reasoning and personality is completely whacked when dreaming. It's like my reasoning becomes that of when I'm really drunk, so is the primitive part of the brain (also known as the reptilian brain) the dominant one when dreaming just like when we're drunk? I had to look this up. Google told me it's the right hemisphere that is most dominant, but the whole brain is in fact in use. Here is some differences of the two halves of your brain:

left hemisphere                                                                               right hemisphere
gggg.JPG

And looking at this, it really does make sense why my linear thinking and logic is so out of place while dreaming.
So no, you're not in a similar state while dreaming as when you're drunk, you're not stupid in your dreams after all, it's just that your logic is on a coffee break.

Maybe this wasn't what you were looking for blaa when asking, but it's what came to mind so take it or leave it 🤭

Edited by Slynia
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

i wasnt looking for anything, so i am taking everything (that's what questions should be for (but I agree, that too many make too often presuppositions in their questioning (to be fair though, in every question is always something presuppositionness)))

that's a nice insight you got there and it probably wasnt to easy to deal with that, espeically since your dream-you was different than your real-you (even though this distinction might not be that easy to make).

I had also some strange dream-related experience, in some stages of my dreams i often did realise that I was in a dream, and i also knew that the story of a dream never could be finished (you wake up before it actually ends), and since I mostly knew what the end of my dream should look like, i tried to finish my dream (to wake up), but it wasnt possible. Sometimes it got really stressful  being in my dream but not being able to do what was necessary to finish it. It was like my dream me was teasing my real me to stay and endure all this shit I was currently dreaming. When I woke up, it felt like I didnt sleep at all.

Anyway, as the first kid was born i stopped dreaming, so it's been a distant memory now.

• Like 2

Haha, well I thought that giving you something must be better than nothing at all, since I couldn't really recall anything, so thanks for taking it ^^

Indeed, it was very scary to realize that I have no problem at all being "evil" in my dreams (sending people flying with telekinesis), but obviously we all do some weird shit in our dreams, which is only possible for having next to no logical thinking during our dreams. It also got me thinking that if I hurt my head and damaged the left hemisphere in such a way that my logical thinking would decrease, would I then turn more evil or just stop to care about my inner breaks? Very interesting and also scary for me.

That's really cool to hear, as I've also had dreams that I recall having before (with a storyline), but just like you, I never know how they end because I also always woke up before the ending. The difference between our cases tho is that I usually woke up immediately upon realizing. It must have sucked to wanting something to be over, but not being able to finish it, sounds like torment. 

Not saying I don't believe you of course, but I'm not sure you've stopped dreaming completely, it's more likely that you're just not remembering your dreams, probably because you're not waking up during a dream, or your brain deemed your dream not worth remembering and instantly wipes it from memory upon waking up. If you're really not having any dreams then you might have a sleep disorder like sleep apnea or insomnia. 

• Like 1

@blaa Thank you for your thoughts! Fortunately me and my family and friends are ok, but most of Greece is ravaged by wildfires for 10 days!

As for the dreams go, I agree with you that many times I've tried to end a dream 'my way', but it almost never ends like I want and when that happens (very few times), I wake up before the happy ending I wanted (damn it!) 😠  😄

• Haha 2

@Slynia Buddy, I changed my name in the game! I don't feel like CNO anymore, so I erased it! If you happen to see any code with gifts, please let me know, because I don't think they'll tell in english and I won't understand it! I don't remember the last time a code was given in game, but I think it was you who provided us with the last one!

There's a reason why I never changed my nickname to include the CNO tag, you never know what's down the road, so I saw it as a potential waste of 1200 kobans (2 nickname changes) and since everyone wasn't using the tag anyway, I felt no need for it.

About codes, feel free to follow this thread: Gift Code Posting Thread

If any codes are discovered they are usually posted there 👍

• Thanks 1

about the ending of dreams: it was more a fact than an experience, it isnt possible to finish a dream - some might say so different, but it's usually their need to complete the dream than they actually dreamt itself.

The harsh part for me really was that i couldnt accelerate the dreams, even though i knew there wont be an ending (or that i could force the dream to stop, if the story of it wouldnt come close to an end). And, you are right, i havent stopped dreaming, i am just not aware anymore.

Anyway, enough of dreaming. What's happening with CNO?

Edited by blaa
  • Like 2

@blaa Nice thoughts and opinions blaa!

As far as my club goes, the club is 90-95% French and they talk in their native language with few of them speaking english! So Slynia and myself were talking to each other and 3-4 people would sometimes join us or answer my questions (I ask a lot of questions about the game)! Also there are almost 7 members that have stopped playing the game and Slynia politely asked many times to replace them (there are 3 or 4 CNO clubs at the moment), but that hasn't happened yet! So Slynia left the Club and since I don't know many things about forums, Discord and stuff (Imagine that I don't have social media, I despise them), I thought that we couldn't talk anymore! Slynia then helped me join this forum and he created this thread to talk about not only HentaiHeroes stuff, but more personal or exchange opinions about anything!

• Like 2

Yup that's pretty much it. I'm still on friendly terms with CNO, and I wish to keep it that way. I didn't leave cuz I was wronged or had a fight with anyone. It was more the fact that nothing happened at all with CNO, and almost all conversations was in French which made me feel excluded that lead me to decide to join another club where they talk in English. It was a decision I thought about for a pretty long time, so it's not something that came overnight. 

• Like 1