Chat room

Slynia

1 minute ago, [CNO] Aris619 said:

OK Slynia, I left the Club

Then remember what time it is, as you won't be able to join us until this time tomorrow! I would also avoid doing league fights until then, as you will lose your club bonus :P 

5 minutes ago, [CNO] Aris619 said:

I will Slynia! There is smoke fthe last 4 hours coming towards my house and we don't know where is it from! If it's another fire is going to be the 4th one near me the last 1.5 month! And it's getting dark now!

Man, again? Never a dull moment in Greece I hear... 
Hopefully it's the nightfall and not the smoke making it dark.

Take care and hope all goes well!

On 9/8/2021 at 9:36 AM, blaa said:

hope you are allright, aris, gl in your new club - may there not to be too many french speaking persons! ;)

Thank You so much blaa for your kind words! I am alright health wise (I learned today that there was a fire very very far from where I am, approx. 400km away, and the wind sent the smoke all the way to my village!!) and as far as my new Club goes, I won my Tower Of Fame after being in a major slump the previous weeks! I think that says it all! Change of luck huh?! 

Edited by [CNO] Aris619
  • Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

@Slynia I hope you're alright Slynia! I cannot respond in our team's chatroom, I hope that it may open again at some moment! Maybe I need to restart my PC, I'll see! ... On the subject you mentioned now, you might remember that I am not fond of this tactic and surely I do not want anyone to weaken himself for me! I believe that you won't have any problem finishing 1st this week, from the all-time results you are far ahead from anyone! I, on the other hand, am fighting to be in the Top 4, so even if I was fully ok with it, I would be inviting others to beat me easily as well and possibly knock me out of the Top 4! The best I can do for you is to lower my attack, or not to put my strongest girls! As far as the boosters go, I put them on a certain time each day, because that's when I am able to! And of course, I don't want you to weaken yourself for me buddy! You have what, close to 100 victories? So it won't be difficult for you to win our Tower of Fame as well!

3 hours ago, [CNO] Aris619 said:

Slynia!

I'm just fine, just got off work now! And you? Besides problems with your PC?

I'm going to weaken for Tom also (who is much lower level than us) so he won't get any losses of me, so I'm going to weaken anyway and just wondered if you wanted to take part in it. Like you said, I'm most likely going to win anyway (and if not, a top 4 is also just fine) so it doesn't really matter to me if I weaken or not ^^

So, should I fight you now then? I see that you are unboosted now.

3 minutes ago, Slynia said:

Hmm, that seems like a heavy subject. I wish you all the luck with that!

Thank you very very much!! Since I broke up with my almost fiancee 3 years ago, my life is on a downward spiral! I've left myself aside for far too long and it is time to change that! I need all the luck right now, basically for ME, but also to shut some mouths who are happy with how I am right now!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, [CNO] Aris619 said:

I've left myself aside for far too long and it is time to change that!

I'm happy to hear that. You can always work on yourself, you just need to actually do it. It's basically the best way to become happier.

There are some serious shit I could say here but it's not comfortable saying it on a public forum, just know that I suffered from serious depression for about 5 years, something I overcame by trying to both bettering and accepting myself, which was a long process, but I made it in the end.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Slynia said:

There are some serious shit I could say here but it's not comfortable saying it on a public forum, just know that I suffered from serious depression for about 5 years, something I overcame by trying to both bettering and accepting myself, which was a long process, but I made it in the end.

I get emotional when I hear (read in this case) something like this, but even if I don't know you personally, I can honestly say that I'm very proud of you and really happy for your achievement!! Bravo, as we say here in Greece! ✌️

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, [CNO] Aris619 said:

May I ask you something? Have you unlocked the Bonus Rewards in the Event and have you taken Harmoni and Nero to your Harem? I'm asking because I like Harmonia only and I don't know if they are worth the Kobans! If you have, do they have nice pics?

I always try and get all girls, so yes I've unlocked and got them both. 
It's against the forum rules to share poses of girls here beyond their starting (0-star) pose, so you just have to take my word for that they look nice. Both are in very good quality in my opinion.

8 minutes ago, Slynia said:

It's against the forum rules to share poses of girls here beyond their starting (0-star) pose, so you just have to take my word for that they look nice. Both are in very good quality in my opinion.

That is all I wanted... just your opinion on if the pics are good or bad and if it's worth taking them, not the actual pictures! Thanks your word does mean a lot!

Edited by [CNO] Aris619
  • Like 1