Chat room

Slynia

Sͩ͋h̓̉̇ͣo̦̖̞͑ͭk̥̠ͣ̐̀ͅu͍͌̆ͥ̐́ͤŝ͙̩͈̜͌͆͋h̼͔̞̥̲̱ͥͪ̓u̠̬͇̤͖̫̫ͣ͆ͩ ̱̻̋͒͆̃͛̍̐̓C̪̫̜͚̝̈̽ͮ͂͒å̪̯͙̜̲ͧ͑̆ͪḽ̜̻̦̰̈̔ͥ͌l̩̙̖̝̂ͫ̿ͫ͛s̼̱̬̽̓ͭͯ͊ ̪̘ͯ̊͋ͮ͗T̗̟͈ͤ͒h̀́ͯ̿e̎̐e̋

• Haha 4

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, blaa said:

happy new year guys

Thanks, you too!

Just in case, I've made that thread for that initially, though it didn't get much traction and it turned into a brief discussion about kinks and fetishes for the most part. But you're all welcome to post your own hopes and/or resolutions for the new year there too (you don't even need to comment on mine ^^):

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, holymolly said:

(I was about to ask if you´d need a new one with nice folks

Thank you mate, of course the thinking is mutual XD. There are some people that i would love to "steal" and you are one of them XD. But i do not rush the time, i'll wait and one day.... i'll have my perfect, round tabled, happy guild (i still have lots of places so i can keep my dear guild mates and dreaming about this "stealing some" project XD)

• Like 2

18 is fastest one and the chill one that use to try to kill me/goku but yea he is the one with the most ki that give's him a big cance on beating everyone but realty beerus/goku/vegeta is strongest they can kill 18 in a sec but he turned good so thank goodness for that

39 minutes ago, GokuSSJB said:

18 is fastest one and the chill one that use to try to kill me/goku but yea he is the one with the most ki that give's him a big cance on beating everyone but realty beerus/goku/vegeta is strongest they can kill 18 in a sec but he turned good so thank goodness for that

I have honestly no idea what that nor your post´s in the patch notes from yesterday mean.. anyways just so you know there are forum rules (I´m pretty sure you haven´t read them)  I suppose you should give them a try (spamming f.e. is against the rules ;) )

• Like 2