Chat room

Slynia

Just now, GokuSSJB said:

yea sorry im pretty dumb sorry about that

There´s nothing wrong with that ^^.. I just wanted to make sure you know how we roll on the forum :)
It´s totally ok to post some meme´s and interact :D !

(just make sure you stick to the forum rules and everything will  be fine ^^)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, blaa said:

@DvDivXXXdo we have to talk about this here now too?

Nope. Just heed my warning from now on and you should be fine. I don't have time for more. And if you want to teach people how to communicate, please do it outside of the forum (preferably to students or people who actually need or want your help in that department). That's it, really. Have a good day. :) 

5 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Nope. Just heed my warning from now on and you should be fine. I don't have time for more. And if you want to teach people how to communicate, please do it outside of the forum (preferably to students or people who actually need or want your help in that department). That's it, really. Have a good day. :) 

Allright, cant promise that, but then I will face the consequences. That's how mod-user-relations are working. Not sure how you think I wanted to teach people (here) how to communicate. All I was doing was to react and reflect on how people were communicating. Have a good day, too!

Edited by blaa
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, holymolly said:

32 notifications in 15 days ? We can definitely do better than that :D

Yeah, I'm almost jealous honestly. That's what I get after a couple of days off the forum. :ph34r:

@Slynia Guess you un-followed most regular threads before taking your leave? Smart. ^^

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Slynia said:

@DvDivXXX yikes. I've honestly unfollowed all threads, not just "most" 😎

So how is everyone? Is the game holding up?

From what i heard they are going to merge the old and new club champ shard system together and hoping they do that before patch day because with everyone getting the same amount of shards no point for people to put more than one ticket in at the moment so only a few people actually putting enough tickets in to beat it.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Slynia said:

So how is everyone? Is the game holding up?

Hey! Hey! Missed your presence around here. ^_^

43 minutes ago, holymolly said:

pretty much all the same.. my rng is as bad as always 5/5 champ stages and not a single shard drop :D

(don't want to jinx it - I got two drops on event girl in cxh) :D

• Like 1
  • Hearts 1

• 1 month later...

Hello fellow players!   I am not sure if i am in the right place but can someone tell me who to contact for Club leader change? We are 5 active players  with full Club but the rest are inactive since 2 years ago. 
Club ID 1175 

I thank you in advance! 

From Patch Notes Week 03/2022:

Clubs
Club Leadership

We've recently received a lot of feedback on club leaders and changing ownership of the club. If you want to change the leader of your club, here is what you must do.  

• Active club members can vote for a new club leader only when the current one has been absent for over 3 months.  
  • When contacting support with a request for a change you will need to provide a screenshot of the club chat as proof of vote.  
  • Afterward, our customer support team will handle your request and change the leadership to the nominated player.

• Like 5

I supposed the game was adult only. But when I read something like "I'll leave the game if it doesn't fit my request" sound like  kids are allowed. Or our society allow for everlasting childhood.

I mean: who care?! Leave and shut up. There's a kinda moral ransom behind such declarations that I strongly hate.

Mods here do a great job to stay put and democratic, I'll enter berserk mode in their shoes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

10 hours ago, Pelinor said:

Is Discord blowing up so much over the Waifu menu roll-out that none of the Kinkoid staff have time to see what's happening over here? I haven't seen any of them since last Friday.

we´re pretty much memeing over there .. there are a bunch of new scripts that let you add random pics as waifus :D Bildschirmfoto 2022-03-24 um 22.05.01.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Surprised :O 1